Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mer De Noms - Opiate
    #13465033 -

Being a huge fan of A perfect circles album Mer De Noms, and an even bigger fan of Tool

I really feel like Mer De Noms would have been an even better album if they did Opiate on it.
After listening to my "Totally Tool" playlist, which has Mer De Noms on it, Opiate played just before a song from Mer De Noms and I just think that it would have fit PERFECT. The style of music they did on MDN. I don't know, I'm getting lost in my own thought here...

Tool -> Mer De Noms + Opiate = Same album = Perfection of Mer De Noms.

=] BAM!


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mer De Noms - Opiate [Re: Eshu]
    #13465075 -

Eshu said:
Being a huge fan of A perfect circles album Mer De Noms, and an even bigger fan of Tool

I really feel like Mer De Noms would have been an even better album if they did Opiate on it.
After listening to my "Totally Tool" playlist, which has Mer De Noms on it, Opiate played just before a song from Mer De Noms and I just think that it would have fit PERFECT. The style of music they did on MDN. I don't know, I'm getting lost in my own thought here...

Tool -> Mer De Noms + Opiate = Same album = Perfection of Mer De Noms.

=] BAM!



Put down the pipe.

:bigjoint:

Sweet avatar.

:learyharvard:


--------------------
"When you get the message, hang up the phone." - Alan Watts

We Die to Remember What We Live to Forget

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Eshu]
    #13465096 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mer De Noms - Opiate [Re: Around In Circles]
    #13465102 -

Taha. I love my Avatar! It makes me dizzy!


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mer De Noms - Opiate [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #13465116 -

dr_gonz said:
I completely disagree with the pairing of those albums.



agreed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mer De Noms - Opiate [Re: Eshu]
    #13465382 -


Noms?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mer De Noms - Opiate [Re: Moo456]
    #13465431 -

I listen to good music too! :awesomenod:

I like it when good music is good.


--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* APC. Thirteenth Step. Your opinion?
( 1 2 all )
JTHM 2,328 25 01/12/05 11:09 PM
by faslimy
* Top 10 cds close to your heart
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 2,097 28 09/09/05 08:57 AM
by Mr_Buttercup
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx
* Recommend a good, mellow, depressing album
( 1 2 3 all )
bigbadwolf 4,454 47 10/25/05 07:07 PM
by SneezingPenis
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 137 138 )
asd11 122,718 2,754 04/11/24 06:24 PM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* With your halo slippin down.......... flanders53 763 8 09/28/03 10:53 PM
by Sheepish
* Music soo good you can't even listen to it?
( 1 2 3 all )
Aninator 4,523 40 03/15/23 08:17 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* Music that I don't have!
( 1 2 3 all )
Drink_Punk_Soda 4,052 42 05/20/05 12:46 AM
by Sterile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 351 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.