Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
How can I last during sex?
    #13435935 -

I have a girl coming over in about an hour and she wants sex. Last time we hooked up I lasted a pitiful 2-3 minutes, I only got in a few thrusts before I knew I couldn't hold it anymore and promptly blew my load then going soft immediately afterward and completely unable to get it up the rest of the night. Luckily I am very talented at oral and "made it up to her" by making her orgasm a few times after sex.

I have pretty much every genre of drug at my disposal: opiates, xanax, stimulants, various rc's, booze, weed. Is there a good combination I can use to get it up, keep it up and fuck like a pro all night?

Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13435949 -

xanax or opiates or both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13435971 -

Talk to her about it and/or focus on her desire - LET HER FUCK YOU!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13435975 -

weed and a little bit of stimulants (seriously not too much) lay off the booze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13435978 -

THINK OF HER AS HAVING YOU FOR A BITCH.

AFTER ALL, SHE WANTS IT SO MUCH TO RISK BEING RAPED BY YOU.....SHE'S GOTTA WANT IT ALOT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13436030 -

1. fuck her and cum in 2-3 minutes.
2. fuck her again right after and cum again.
3. repeat until your life force is depleted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13436090 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Luckily I am very talented at oral and "made it up to her" by making her orgasm a few times after sex.



Why not start with that instead of "making it up to her" later?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #13436114 -

you had sex. you came. i dont see a problem here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13436348 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13436364 -

drink a lot of water and dont piss.

seriously, i cant cum if I have to piss even slightly, but my shit stays hard like chinese arithmetic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13436402 -

Shower together and pee on her unsuspectingly the look on her face when she realizes will give you raging wood

Edited by Anonymous (11/04/10 09:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #13436421 -

chinese arithmetic



:septemberlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13436422 -

I didn't read one post in this thread, not even the OP. I am drunk and answering based on experience and drunkeness. SQUEEZE YOUR BUTTCHEEKS TOGETHER AS TIGHT AS YOU CAN! This will help prevent cumming

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13436762 -

Anonymous #7 said:
you had sex. you came. i dont see a problem here.



The problem is he only had sex for 3 minutes all night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13436804 -

you cum and then you eat her until you're hard again. you won't cum so fast the second time. if you can't get it up the second time; get her to put her suction tip on and inflate that bad boy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13436814 -

:rotfl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13437474 -

bust a nut like a half hour - hour before sex, on your own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13437714 -

remaining celibate is the one true guarantee to prevent premature ejaculation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13438105 -

i used to stick lidocane patches on my dick head like an hour prior to sex. lidocane is a local numbing agent that is sometimes used in dentistry. my mom had some patches for her back. they numbed that shit up no problem. though i don't know how 'healthy' that is. and it's really fucking hard to explain when you forget to remove it prior to sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How can I last during sex? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13438438 -

Well she ended up bailing on me last night so I made some pod tea and had a few beers on top of that, for research purposes I decided to jerk one out and ended up lasting a long time. :wink:

I'm going out with a different girl tonight, we've fooled around before so I think my chances are pretty good that we'll come back to my place after the bars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are you more or less likely to have casual sex Anonymous 295 8 10/11/07 12:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Group sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,495 44 12/13/07 04:50 PM
by Anonymous
* I haven't had sex in 8 months.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,193 22 09/14/07 12:25 AM
by Anonymous
* I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,191 27 01/27/09 04:57 AM
by Anonymous
* Gay vs. Lesbian Sex Anonymous 647 6 09/20/07 02:56 PM
by Anonymous
* shit sex? Anonymous 315 2 09/19/07 01:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Who had sex with my girlfriend?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,484 42 10/09/07 12:19 PM
by Anonymous
* Crazy Bitches/ Sex Anonymous 559 18 11/19/07 01:10 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,591 topic views. 0 members, 20 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.