Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9681344 -

I can relate to the OP. Im more attracted to skinny girls with beautiful faces but I have low self esteem so I keep fucking fat and ugly ones. Im also a sex addict. If I cant get a 10 Ill take a 2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9681374 -

Lol. sucks for you nigga!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9681643 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I can relate to the OP. Im more attracted to skinny girls with beautiful faces but I have low self esteem so I keep fucking fat and ugly ones. Im also a sex addict. If I cant get a 10 Ill take a 2.



:werd: Fatties are just soo easy to get into bed

and remember, if you sleep with five 2's it equals out to a 10 :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #9682357 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #12 said:
I can relate to the OP. Im more attracted to skinny girls with beautiful faces but I have low self esteem so I keep fucking fat and ugly ones. Im also a sex addict. If I cant get a 10 Ill take a 2.



:werd: Fatties are just soo easy to get into bed

and remember, if you sleep with five 2's it equals out to a 10 :wink:



:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9683269 -

nah, anyone can get a 5 or 6 if u sttay far away from the 2's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9683373 -

i prefer sexy plump ones

when i say prefer i mean  i fuck like 3 a WEEK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9686923 -

maybe you should let go of labels like fat and ugly.  you don't care about them as much as culture lies to you and tells you you should.  Good for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't stop having sex with fat and or ugly girls [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9687125 -

Sometimes I fuck someone who even I think is ugly just becase I like to fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,191 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.