Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: TTT]
    #13399937 -

TTT said:
Tetriana said:
Yeah, I'm still in England. I will be for the foreseeable future. :thumbup:



How fast do the accents get old?

I have a thing for English accents and have often thought about going to England to live for a short period of time, though that'd mostly be for the music and horses.



The first year I couldn't understand anyone.. the second year I understood everyone fine.. by the third year I stopped hearing accents unless they were really strong regional accents. :smile:

I used to love the accent as well, now I'm not really bothered.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tetriana]
    #13399989 -

Tetriana said:
TTT said:
Tetriana said:
Yeah, I'm still in England. I will be for the foreseeable future. :thumbup:



How fast do the accents get old?

I have a thing for English accents and have often thought about going to England to live for a short period of time, though that'd mostly be for the music and horses.



The first year I couldn't understand anyone.. the second year I understood everyone fine.. by the third year I stopped hearing accents unless they were really strong regional accents. :smile:

I used to love the accent as well, now I'm not really bothered.



I remember watching some European channel we got in Nicaragua that usually played German and French movies. This one time a show came on and I had NO idea what language was being spoken. I thought it was Finnish or something. Then I heard a word in English and I realized I was watching a Scottish TV show.

Scottish accents are a bit more extreme than English, though.

Hard to understand English accents are awesome. How long have you been living there?

Edited by TTT (10/28/10 10:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: TTT]
    #13400241 -

October 1st was my five year moviversary. :biggrin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tetriana]
    #13445764 -

went to spookstock and loved every min of it, but I did get some bunk. bummer huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: kaptivating]
    #13446655 -

hella bummer im sorry man..... to who ever saw the bunny at spook please contact me asap... thank you :laugh:


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spookstock 11 and the Legend Of MO Camp Zoe! SpiffyStump 306 1 10/19/15 02:00 PM
by daytripper05
* THe Melvins Merkin 717 6 04/20/07 05:11 AM
by rubixcubies
* Spookstock Anyone??? superbob57 488 1 10/26/06 01:15 AM
by thehandtruck
* Wayne Rooney is SHIT, so are England
( 1 2 3 all )
egodeathflux 4,265 53 06/26/14 10:09 PM
by Unifloo
* Muslim protest in England against America is full of ISIS Flags...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bubbles85 8,347 112 02/11/16 12:05 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Why do sinks in England have 2 taps?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mellowparty 5,200 99 06/15/11 10:25 AM
by mrckb
* I'm gonna move to England soon...
( 1 2 3 all )
Josex 1,750 42 12/15/15 10:44 PM
by KratKing
* Ever wondered what are the differences between the UK, Great Britain, England and all?
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 1,737 27 08/12/13 01:39 PM
by ShamanT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,115 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 10/29/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.