Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Spookstock 9??
    #13242794 -

So... I am wondering... Who the hell is playing at Spookstock 9??? The website just says the usual. The Schwagg and The JGB and Melvin and the Seals... But says more bands to be announced... I hope they are trying to find someone big to play... If anyone has heard rumors please inform haha... I mean, The Schwag is amazing, but I would love to see someone like Mini Kiss which they had one year. Please and thank you. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13243926 -

It's just JGB and Melvin Seals.

He's in the band.


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tri High]
    #13243967 -

Melvin seals is the man! SAw him at the grateful Garcia gathering this year.

I really need to make it out to camp Zoe sometime. I've never been there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13243991 -

A good friend of mine just died and it was kind of our group's thing to go to schwag.

I think I'll be going to the next one on his behalf. 

RIP good brother.  RIP.


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tri High]
    #13258726 -

Yeah its always been a thing for my friends and I to go to a couple times a year


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13349063 -

Might be making the trip from CO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #13349487 -

lbtchnlgs said:
Might be making the trip from CO



It will be well worth it


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13353901 -

That's what we are thinking!  It's 15 hours but for $60 bucks why not?  I was at the spring gathering there friday night 2 years ago- really neat spot and super chill vibes.  From weather.com it looks like we could expect high 60s and mid 40s?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #13389248 -

Yeah the weather looks great for this weekend. Its going to get warmer as we're out there. And NO RAIN!!!!


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13389259 -

the name of this show sounds so racist, lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13389304 -

Prisoner#1 said:
the name of this show sounds so racist, lol



:ilold: Nice, Pris.

I know some people heading out to Spookstock. I'll make it out to Schwag sometime....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: TTT]
    #13389322 -

Its a bad ass place for sure.


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13391324 -

Not gonna make it, the mountains are open and it's been snowing since Sunday night.  Good vibes to all, enjoy it.  Hopefully will be there in the spring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #13399666 -

Spook is today!!! See you all there... Look out for my red hoodie and of course my rabbit mask


--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Grateful]
    #13399702 -

I'm sure Joe666 will be there. He goes to just about every festival there. I need to see some music soon. I'm getting the jones going. The last thing that I saw was Bassnectar and that was a meh show at best.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: blissedout]
    #13399738 -

Schwagstock brings back many happy memories. There's usually a great crowd there. :grin:

I hope you have fun.. I will be stuck on the other side of the ocean reminiscing and wishing I was there!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tetriana]
    #13399742 -

Are you still in England? Was it England?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: blissedout]
    #13399749 -

Yeah, I'm still in England. I will be for the foreseeable future. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tetriana]
    #13399757 -

I can't believe that I actually remembered that. Actually, if you wouldn't have mentioned the other side of the ocean, I probably wouldn't have remembered.

:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spookstock 9?? [Re: Tetriana]
    #13399794 -

Tetriana said:
Yeah, I'm still in England. I will be for the foreseeable future. :thumbup:



How fast do the accents get old?

I have a thing for English accents and have often thought about going to England to live for a short period of time. All the bands I love seem to like canceling their US tours and hanging out in the UK, Europe or Aus. Europe also has a killer show jumping circuit (horses) which is attractive to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* spookstock 11 and the Legend Of MO Camp Zoe! SpiffyStump 306 1 10/19/15 02:00 PM
by daytripper05
* THe Melvins Merkin 717 6 04/20/07 05:11 AM
by rubixcubies
* Spookstock Anyone??? superbob57 488 1 10/26/06 01:15 AM
by thehandtruck
* Wayne Rooney is SHIT, so are England
( 1 2 3 all )
egodeathflux 4,265 53 06/26/14 10:09 PM
by Unifloo
* Muslim protest in England against America is full of ISIS Flags...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bubbles85 8,347 112 02/11/16 12:05 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Why do sinks in England have 2 taps?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mellowparty 5,200 99 06/15/11 10:25 AM
by mrckb
* I'm gonna move to England soon...
( 1 2 3 all )
Josex 1,750 42 12/15/15 10:44 PM
by KratKing
* Ever wondered what are the differences between the UK, Great Britain, England and all?
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 1,737 27 08/12/13 01:39 PM
by ShamanT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,115 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 10/29/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.