Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Fainting kitty syndrome. * 3
    #13395684 -

Sickeningly cute.:grin:



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13395689 -

Ah those pussies are defective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: 4runner]
    #13395804 -

lol my friend has a kitty that we call stumble kitty cause he cant walk without stumbling
he has some spinal disorder or something but hes a happy kitty :jiggly:


--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: eritas]
    #13395941 -

Oh man, that's great hahaha... Just when I thought cats couldn't be any more worthless. GAWWWWWW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting kitty syndrome. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13395942 -

Aw, poor little kitties. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: DUG]
    #13395949 -

DUG said:
Oh man, that's great hahaha... Just when I thought cats couldn't be any more worthless. GAWWWWWW



Cats > *


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: twighead]
    #13396099 -

twighead said:
DUG said:
Oh man, that's great hahaha... Just when I thought cats couldn't be any more worthless. GAWWWWWW



Cats > *



Well, you're entitled to your (wrong) opinion. Still, 99% of cats don't do shit and are worthless. :3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: DUG]
    #13396118 -

DUG said:
99% of cats don't do shit and are worthless. :3



Well, true, but I still love 'em. :kitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: DUG]
    #13396126 -

My cat kills the random mice in our house for us. The dog, still wondering what his use is. I think he sleeps more than the cats.

Also we have a neighbor cat that watches over our garden for mice and anything edible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13396139 -

is that shit real?  It seems odd that they keep fainting at the same time and not just fainting, but tightening up and flopping over.  looks more epileptic than it does like a vasovagal-esque reaction


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: bbl337]
    #13396161 -

Have you not seen the goats? It happens when they get startled.



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13396166 -

the goats have a genetic disorder thats been inbred.  i havent found anything like that about kittens?


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: bbl337]
    #13396171 -

bbl337 said:
is that shit real?  It seems odd that they keep fainting at the same time and not just fainting, but tightening up and flopping over.  looks more epileptic than it does like a vasovagal-esque reaction



I've never heard of it in cats, but a video would be hard to fake. And yes, it's probably something more akin to epilepsy in humans, I would think too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: DUG]
    #13396183 -

DUG said:
twighead said:
DUG said:
Oh man, that's great hahaha... Just when I thought cats couldn't be any more worthless. GAWWWWWW



Cats > *



Well, you're entitled to your (wrong) opinion. Still, 99% of cats don't do shit and are worthless. :3



What is shit and what is worth something? >:3


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: bbl337]
    #13396184 -

bbl337 said:
the goats have a genetic disorder thats been inbred.  i havent found anything like that about kittens?



The youtube description says its a genetic condition.

I'm trying to determine whether its painful for the kitties or not before I decide to think the video is cute.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: badchad]
    #13396196 -

badchad said:
I'm trying to determine whether its painful for the kitties or not before I decide to think the video is cute.



Yeah, I was feeling kind of sorry for those kittens, myself. But the kittens themselves were cute, but most kittens are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13396464 -

Looks like a focal seizure.

On a more important note, both cats and cat people are disgusting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: Arden]
    #13396470 -

:yesnod:

Thought I like when other people have cats, I could never allow an animal to deuce in my home.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13396481 -

My kitty never did, we let him out at night to roam the forest and catch himself a nice bite to eat... and take a plodding shit.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fainting [strike]goat[/strike] kitten syndrome. [Re: Arden]
    #13396524 -

Arden said:
I done one upped my professor in ma class todayz guyz arent I da shit duuuuuurrrrrr.




--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 0mG Hello Kitty..!
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,085 27 01/19/11 07:04 PM
by redrum187
* we Loves Hello Kitty!
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,319 35 04/23/09 11:52 PM
by Cubie
* 'Truman Show' syndrome is a real nightmare
( 1 2 3 all )
Jufin 5,274 44 06/27/18 07:43 PM
by Konyap
* Gonna practice dying today; Who's fainted? PyroBurns 803 15 05/22/09 03:07 PM
by Mastamike1118
* Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* Liz 1,926 13 06/16/07 02:51 PM
by Liz
* Seeing eye dogs, but for epileptics. Should I get one? AA2277 987 8 07/09/06 06:10 AM
by Basilides
* Waddya do with an epileptic in the bathtub? I_was_the_walrus 238 2 05/31/12 12:14 AM
by Its Pat
* Cute Kitty Surprise Syle 755 6 12/11/09 08:04 AM
by Frost

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,196 topic views. 2 members, 45 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.