Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!*
    #7051606 -

On Wednesday at noon, 10 foster kittens invaded my house.  It has been a hectic past few days, and I've taken like 2 billion picturs.  My dogs have been in heaven with so many little buddies to play with.  Now, 2 days later, all but 1 kitten are gone to their new homes - we might keep the last one, she's a real sweetie, and she fits in well with our crew.  Her name right now is Hailey, but we would change it - to what, we don't know yet.  We haven't even decided whether to keep her or not...but it's a possibility :smile: 

So, here are the pictures! 

All 10 eating





Jake licking his lips



Maximus meeting Rambo



Casey and Jake



Maximus checking out Gavin



Gavin and Rambo



Jade meeting Molly



Hailey





Sophie and Molly



Sophie, Molly and Casey



Jake and Jade





Molly checking out the kitty pile! (Casey, Rambo and Jake)



Romeo, Zak (the orange one), and Sophie



Rambo decided to pile on top



Jake and Hailey



Lucy checking out the kitties (Jake, Hailey and Casey)



The scene in my living room



Molly and the kitties



Romeo and Rambo



Lucy and the kitties



Casey, Hailey and Jake



Max



The living room scene!



Zak, Sophie and Romeo



KITTY PILE!!!





2 Kitty piles!!



Zak





Lucy and Sophie



Sophie



Lucy getting ready to dive in the pile of kitties



Lucy and Hailey







Hailey





Max



Hailey and Maximus



Hailey on Lucy



Zak in my friends lap



Zak some more





Molly with Sophie sleeping on her back





Molly and Hailey





Zak and Romeo





Molly with Hailey and Max





Maximus and Hailey





Gavin being adorable





Hailey



Lucy and Max



Molly and Hailey



Hailey with Maximus behind her





My fiance asleep with a kitty pile next to him!



Romeo sleeping 1/2 on, 1/2 off the couch.  He fell right after this.



Gavin and Romeo



Hailey and Max





Molly and Max



4 corners!



Hailey



Molly and the kitties...and the orange gorilla



Lucy napping with Hailey Max and Sophie





Hailey and Lucy



She's taking over the remote already....



Molly and Hailey chillin'!





Sophie, Gavin and Molly






and finally - the end :heart:


I hope you liked the pictures as much as I liked having them here!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7051613 -

your dog looks almost exactly like mine.

EDIT: the first dog


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Edited by aDoS (06/15/07 11:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: aDoS]
    #7051620 -

Oh yeah? Which dog, Lucy or Molly?


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7051634 -

molly

animals are so fucking awesome


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: aDoS]
    #7051641 -

What breed is your dog?

Molly is 8 months old, and we think she is a shepherd/lab/collie mix....maybe with some rottie in her....I dunno.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7051651 -

I know some kind of shepherd, mixed with others for sure. I got her at a pound in Tijuana. And they found her as a stray dog on the streets. So I'm not really sure what she might be mixed with.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7051657 -

You should definitely upload video if you can of the cats fighting.  I love watching cats [play] battle each other.  It's like Peter Griffin vs the Chicken :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7051662 -

Hey what kind (breed) of cat is Maximus? (He's adorable by the way. :smile:) He looks like my cat Blacky who passed away last year and I've always wondered what breed she was. Found her in my backyard when I was younger and she came right up to me and hung out for a while. We had fish that night and she literally came right up to the back door scratching on it. Against my parents wishes I set out some food for her. I kept sneaking her food every night until they finally gave in and let me keep her. She was an awesome cat, very friendly and social. :yesnod:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7052572 -

It looks like they're all on E in this photo.

Liz said:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Newbie]
    #7052710 -

NewbieShroomie said:
You should definitely upload video if you can of the cats fighting.  I love watching cats [play] battle each other.  It's like Peter Griffin vs the Chicken :lol:



I should have taken video :frown:

Right now Hailey, who I think we are renaming Linea (Lynn-ay-ah), is sleeping on my shoulder up against my neck right now, purring away - she's too cute. 

Mattz - Maximus's mother was mostly bengal I think, and he's part bengal, part normal shorthaired tiger cat.  As he gets older, his markings are coming out more and more and I think they're pretty :smile:

Randal - they were on E.  How do you think I got such cute pictures?? :wink:  Just kidding.  They were awfully cute all cuddly like that though!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7052747 -



i really like this one. :happyheart:

thanks for all the pictures, liz!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7052890 -

AlteredAgain, you're very welcome, I'm glad you liked them :smile:

I like that picture too - Lucy was very gentle with all of the kitties, I was very proud of her and Molly.  That kitten in that picture is the one we think we're keeping.  She's a real sweetie.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Liz]
    #7053056 -

Used to have a fuzzy kitty named dasa.  I miss the little guy.  Coyotes :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pictures of the Foster Kitties :) *Lots of pics - do not open with dial up!* [Re: Maverick]
    #7053082 -

Aww :frown:  Yeah - that's part of why I made all the adopters signing a contract stating (among other things) that the kittens would be kept as indoor cats only.  They also agreed to spay/neuter them at the appropriate age, not declaw them, keep them up to date on vaccines, and surrender them to me if the adoptions don't work out, so that I can properly rehome them.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* an old pic Scratcher 1,618 9 02/23/03 11:40 PM
by In(di)go
* I wanna be a foster mother Delyrium 693 7 04/27/04 09:07 AM
by Delyrium
* Peeing with the door open or closed?.............
( 1 2 all )
Bullfrog1 5,174 26 04/17/03 05:09 PM
by OKKuato
* My New Kitty NiveousAmenity 1,307 16 10/30/03 04:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* Pics of the cat me and 3D are going to adopt :) Sammi 2,256 15 08/14/03 01:38 AM
by Sammi
* Foster's beer, product of Canada? TheShroomHermit 1,209 9 05/29/04 10:58 PM
by scott2004bc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,926 topic views. 7 members, 173 guests and 334 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.