Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Deleted accounts + posts
    #1333977 - 02/25/03 08:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've noticed a few people have had their accounts and all their posts removed. Is this due to the recent "going ons" here at the shroomery and the country at large? Should the average law abiding user be worried about such "going ons", in combination with the certain assumptions that may be made about them, because of their membership here?

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Deleted accounts + posts [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1334279 - 02/25/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That's a good question 3eyedgod, and obviously one that a lot of people have been giving consideration.

I personally would not worry about your presence on The Shroomery as long as you take reasonable precautions.  Obviously cultivating psychoactive mushrooms and selling various other mind-altering substances to get high is illegal here in the United States.  However, if you are just growing for personal purposes and don't let any personal information slip out - you are relatively safe.  That's not to say that you are completely safe, because even though you may be a low priority on the grand scale, you are still participating in illegal activity.  However, the odds that the authorities will waste valuable resources on a small time operation is virtually non-existant.

Now, simply participating on our message boards is definitely not illegal.  So if you're careful about what you say and aren't advertising how you may be selling large amounts of illegal substances to other people - you'll probably be ok.  The people who requested that their accounts & posts be deleted may have been people who felt that they had incriminated themselves, or just wanted to forget the past... who knows?  I wish more people would give thought to what they post while they're posting it so we can avoid having to delete entire user accounts, as it creates a lot of holes/gaps in threads and sometimes takes away all the meaning or understanding from a certain topic.

Use common sense :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (02/25/03 11:22 AM)

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: Deleted accounts + posts [Re: geokills]
    #1335437 - 02/25/03 03:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx.  I was just wondering. 

Unfortunately I don't even have a personal fungus growing operation going :frown:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag