Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Duke Nukem Forever
    #13330796 -

Took em long enough.

This was my favorite childhood game, I just downloaded Duke 3D on my iphone.

They re did the stadium level

:awebig:

I can't wait till this comes out. If it ever finally does :lol:

Edited by kirilan (10/13/10 03:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan] * 1
    #13330812 -

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13330892 -

if they were smart theyd just release the source code and stop dumping money into this insane project.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13330942 -

kirilan said:
I can't wait till this comes out. If it ever finally does :lol:



It really wouldn't be an exaggeration if I said I was waiting most of my life for this game to come out lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #13330994 -

and that is what makes me nervous about the game. All this waiting and expectations, it has a lot to live up to.
I'll probably be disappointed, at least thinking like that, is if it is at least fun, I'll like it more than I thought I would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #13331002 -

I've been playing 3D a lot in the past few days.
Brings me back :awesome:


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13331009 -



Duke Nukem, bless you.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13331052 -

Hm, it's only $0.99. Worth it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #13331062 -

I think so :lol:


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: frith]
    #13331117 -

frith said:
if they were smart theyd just release the source code and stop dumping money into this insane project.



:ilold:
I said the exact same thing like 3 years ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #13331150 -

looks nice and classy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13331188 -

I got a shareware copy of Duke Nukem 3D years ago when it was fresh and I think it gave my old computer a virus or something.  I was a young teenager and loved how you could give the strippers cash and see their pixelated tits, and then you could stomp/kick them until they exploded in screams and cheesy digital blood.

That video makes the new version look like it's going to kick every other fps's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: akira_akuma]
    #13331193 -

I used to hexedit Duke 3d, replacing what they wrote with what I wanted. It was a fun game. Still more of a doom 2 fan, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: idiotek]
    #13331237 -

1d10t3k said:
I got a shareware copy of Duke Nukem 3D years ago when it was fresh and I think it gave my old computer a virus or something.  I was a young teenager and loved how you could give the strippers cash and see their pixelated tits, and then you could stomp/kick them until they exploded in screams and cheesy digital blood.

That video makes the new version look like it's going to kick every other fps's ass.



"hey mom check this out!1"

duke - "shake it baby!!"

"shake it baby - shake shake it shake shashshsashshake it baby!!1"

*kicks whore in*

PIG COPS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: akira_akuma]
    #13331277 -

"im goona rip your head off and shit down your throat... and man i really gotta take a shit"


--------------------
"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley." RIP
             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13331382 -



--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: djchemist]
    #13331401 -



--------------------
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: djchemist]
    #13331418 -

:heart:


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: kirilan]
    #13331433 -

I remember playing the shit out of a Duke Nukem demo when I was younger.

I think I borrowed it for a while from a friend at one point, but I never actually owned the game.

this one should be awesome :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Duke Nukem Forever [Re: x Ju x]
    #13331495 -

I played so much Duke. All the time.

I had Duke 3D, Duke 3D Atomic.
Duke in DC
Duke Caribbean


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Duke Nukem Forever Trailer
( 1 2 3 all )
sam420 6,660 40 02/21/11 05:50 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Duke Nukem Visionary Tools 1,387 18 01/20/08 08:44 AM
by sam420
* Why Duke Nukem Forever is taking so long... sam420 448 2 05/21/08 04:29 PM
by wille
* Duke vs LSU
( 1 2 all )
AliceDee 2,176 32 03/24/06 02:56 AM
by coda
* Funny Pictures Brainiac 1,354 19 01/24/08 02:48 AM
by Cancer
* I refuse to beat my fucking meat anymore!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
seek 7,613 95 03/20/09 03:18 PM
by alternatereality
* Is there anyone to contact about gaming ideas/concepts? SneezingPenis 563 2 11/22/07 10:32 PM
by circularvortex
* So Spore kind of sucks
( 1 2 all )
DragonChaser 2,622 20 09/08/08 03:39 PM
by Primal Glitch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,749 topic views. 2 members, 104 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.