Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I really want to cut my dreads
    #13298911 -

but i know that my face has an ugly shape
and that i have some traction alopecia going and my hair wouldn't fully regrow at first anyway

like my main contention for keeping my dreads:
1.) i love the way they look
2.) i get 10x the pussy with the dreads

reasons for cutting them:
1.) feel like i need a change
2.) traction alopecia, between my dreads the hair is starting to thin out and not grow anymore :frown:


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13298979 -

Don't be cutting tha Dreads mon.

You worked so long to create them why cut them all off now?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299009 -

I have a receding hairline as well, and I find that the buzzcut works well with that.  It doesn't highlight the recession as much.  Try it out mang!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: Newbie]
    #13299025 -

Naw way man get a skullet


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: Newbie]
    #13299089 -

Newbie said:
I have a receding hairline as well, and I find that the buzzcut works well with that.  It doesn't highlight the recession as much.  Try it out mang!



,
it isn't male pattern baldness yet, it's a condition where pulling on the hair causes breakage and patches of permanent baldness, usually affecting african american women, i don't have it overly bad.

my hair actually looks very full


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299167 -

dreads bring pussy? whack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299178 -

AntiEverything said:
but i know that my face has an ugly shape
and that i have some traction alopecia going and my hair wouldn't fully regrow at first anyway

like my main contention for keeping my dreads:
1.) i love the way they look
2.) i get 10x the pussy with the dreads

reasons for cutting them:
1.) feel like i need a change
2.) traction alopecia, between my dreads the hair is starting to thin out and not grow anymore :frown:



post pics and let the pube decide with a poll?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: sigmaEffect]
    #13299211 -

sigmaEffect said:
dreads bring pussy? whack.



truff

pics in pics of pubes 2010, but ill do everyone the service of posting them here





--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299226 -

Dude grow the chin out, a #1 on the sides and back faded into a #3 at the top and spike the top from front to back.  I realize I sound like a gay hairdresser here, but you could totally pull that off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299255 -

you look like such a stoner :lmao:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299261 -

cut theeeeeeeeem!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: yogabunny]
    #13299288 -

Quote:




This picture confuses me. Is there a blurred out naked person in the background?

I think you would look good with short hair.


--------------------
"The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together"
Carl Sagan
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299299 -

AntiEverything said:
but i know that my face has an ugly shape
and that i have some traction alopecia going and my hair wouldn't fully regrow at first anyway
anymore :frown:



when i read this i pictured you as a fat black guy  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: yogabunny]
    #13299300 -

Sounds like the hair damage will worsen if you keep the dreads, so if you are really worried about that... elementary my dear Watson :sherlock:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: Charliem]
    #13299362 -

Cut em off, and if you want start over.

Funny seeing the pics, for some reason I figured you would look more like your avatar :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: Charliem]
    #13299374 -

let only a few dreads grow longer and fall on your shoulders (girls will wet) and cut the others. :biggrin:


--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Edited by Hiei (10/06/10 05:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: Hiei]
    #13299383 -

Hiei said:
let only a few dreads grow longer and fall on your shoulders (girls will wet) and cut the others. :biggrin:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: AntiEverything]
    #13299398 -

aww don't cut them all off. dreads do=pussy as long as they don't smell like rotting garbage. if the strain on your scalp is too much just cut them a little shorter, you could cut them short enough to reshape them and then it would kinda be like a change :wink:


--------------------
Love and Light,

Astroteknon

Those who wander are not always lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: yogabunny]
    #13299409 -

yogabunny said:
cut theeeeeeeeem!



Don't listen to her, she also cut up a rubber vagina


I ask the same question a few weeks ago.  I still have em
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13065413/fpart/1/vc/1


--------------------
Staunch supporter of spontaneous generation:cheers:
           

Edited by whitelight7 (10/06/10 05:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I really want to cut my dreads [Re: whitelight7]
    #13299433 -

She cut up a rubber vajeen?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To Dread or not to Dread. That is the question.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,445 73 01/23/05 12:25 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Muh new dreads...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Robotic_touch 10,074 145 05/21/04 08:16 PM
by 40oz
* Chopped off the dreads...
( 1 2 all )
WoodsCall 2,884 38 02/27/06 12:44 AM
by Vulture
* Dreading my hair this weekend
( 1 2 all )
LthirdSeyeD 5,350 32 11/11/04 10:02 PM
by afoaf
* Those who have dread locks.....
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,090 25 11/26/05 07:04 PM
by emptywisdom
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 07:50 PM
by Pala
* Dreads
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,030 42 12/18/06 04:34 PM
by blissedout
* Dread locks... tactik 1,161 19 04/15/06 01:34 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,121 topic views. 1 members, 229 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.