Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: Pandemonium]
    #13274214 -

I have a facebook account under a fake name and it works for me.  I don't post personal data and keep it general.  I have a lot of friends from many different states and countries and sometimes have trouble keeping up with all of them.  FB is an easy way to keep in touch, nothing more, nothing less.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: MOTH]
    #13274219 -

MOTH said:
I have a facebook account under a fake name and it works for me.  I don't post personal data and keep it general.  I have a lot of friends from many different states and countries and sometimes have trouble keeping up with all of them.  FB is an easy way to keep in touch, nothing more, nothing less.


So do you access it from a library and not your isp? Many people do this but fail to understand that it's not your name thats a problem. Your ID is a number.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: Maurer]
    #13274232 -

Maurer said:
MOTH said:
I have a facebook account under a fake name and it works for me.  I don't post personal data and keep it general.  I have a lot of friends from many different states and countries and sometimes have trouble keeping up with all of them.  FB is an easy way to keep in touch, nothing more, nothing less.


So do you access it from a library and not your isp? Many people do this but fail to understand that it's not your name thats a problem. Your ID is a number.




I use libraries and internet cafe's.  I live a nomadic lifestyle and don't have electricity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: MOTH]
    #13274291 -

I have one and use it to talk to people I haven't seen in a while/ meet up with and shag them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: HuHEN]
    #13274977 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: ComputerTekGuy]
    #13275205 -

I have never even been to facebooks site. I don't have a myspace either, nor am I a twit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: SublimeFlaBoy]
    #13275211 -

I don't use facebook as the people I talk to have my number.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: Pandemonium]
    #13275221 -

Facebook is more a vice to me than it is a community worth taking part in. It's like internet heroin or something. A giant pile of shit, but you can't stop going (I opened FB just before I opened this thread). Though I'd dare say actual heroin is a lot better than Facebook. Anyways, if you don't have one don't feel bad. You're not really missing anything.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13275263 -

Yea I dont do facebook at all. I think it sucks because when you try to hook up with girls and get their phone numbers now-a-dayz they seem to always give me their facebook addy. Sucks, practically need it now to get laid.

I got into myspace just as it started not being cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I the only person on this earth without a facebook? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13275271 -

I fail to see the big deal in using it as a tool to share/discover music, other art and ideas.. you can just go to groups and add people that are into the same stuff as you, like Robert Anton Wilson or whatever.  I think it can be a great tool but it's obviously all in how you use it like with anything else.


--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Facebook deletes popular school shooter group
( 1 2 all )
Conservationist 4,413 33 11/10/07 07:38 PM
by sleepy
* facebook operated by the CIA, and dpt of defense?
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 3,822 23 08/23/07 07:58 PM
by Gumby
* My friend made me a facebook Hyper_Panda_GO 1,260 9 10/04/07 11:17 PM
by juende
* Facebook Gumby 2,267 15 03/21/07 05:04 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* my girl dumped me for someone she ran into on facebook nuGGs 2,056 15 07/11/07 11:20 PM
by Cowgold
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* Myspace/facebook blackguy 960 6 08/05/07 06:28 PM
by dirtworshipper
* The Facebook! UmmGood 553 4 12/28/04 10:41 PM
by juende

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,893 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.