Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bassnectar tonight
    #13260259 -

The womp shall be brought. Yes. Yes it will.



:awedance:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #13260274 -


:awedance:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #13260392 -

Have fun brother. Get down and dirty! :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: FractalDust] * 1
    #13260460 -

Bassnectar has been releasing some crap tunes lately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #13260664 -

im seeing him October 30th for the fifth time haha!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Hakim0777]
    #13260763 -

Hakim0777 said:
Bassnectar has been releasing some crap tunes lately.




your opinion...basshead, blast off, here we go...all ragin tunes off his latest EP...and hes got a new EP comin out in a couple weeks, ive heard one of those songs and its fuckin wild (not the deftones remix)

if u dont like him then good, the less people who like him the better, hes getting to big for his own good imo...the smaller the venue he plays the more intimate it will be...i miss seeing him in venues that cant hold over 500 people

but OP have fun dude, sadly i wont be able to hit up this fall tour, but nectar assured me he would be back in boston next winter or spring...his shows are absolutely fucking wild


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13260959 -

where did you hear his new song???

whens the new EP coming out??

omgggg i loved Timestretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #13260991 -

I love BassNectar.  FractalDust turned me on to it.  First time I heard it was like every cell in my body was exploding with orgasm.  So much sensation. 

Enjoy, dude.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: MOTH]
    #13261089 -

Not seeing Bassnectar live is a sin, FUCKING DO IT EVERYONE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: MOTH]
    #13261093 -

i love his music so much

i drive around blasting it everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Atheist]
    #13261095 -

Atheist said:
where did you hear his new song???

whens the new EP coming out??

omgggg i loved Timestretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



He pulled out some new stuff in miami a couple weeks ago, was legit:thumbup:  Whole body sore the next day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: mantis90]
    #13261127 -

Atheist said:
where did you hear his new song???

whens the new EP coming out??

omgggg i loved Timestretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



i heard his new song on youtube videos and also live when i saw him at electric zoo...and the EP comes out on OCT 19th...but his EP's always leak early, people wanna hear his new shit soooooo bad...he has been speaking very highly about it


mantis90 said:
Atheist said:
where did you hear his new song???

whens the new EP coming out??

omgggg i loved Timestretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



He pulled out some new stuff in miami a couple weeks ago, was legit:thumbup:  Whole body sore the next day.




yeah this new fall tour he has been playing all his new shit, so if u have been to one of his shows since the 14th u have at least heard some of it...i try to look up videos on youtube but on this tour he brings his own 4 foot by 24 foot subs, and these subs are clearly waaayyyyy too much bass for anyones cameras who tries to take video and put it up on youtube cuz every video's audio sounds like complete ass


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #13261147 -

I saw him last Saturday. he rearranged my organs with his deep bass.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #13261268 -



SO SICK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Atheist]
    #13261640 -

I've seen him twice.
Last time I saw him, he started out awesome, but by the end of the set he was so shitfaced he was having a really hard time beatmatching.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #13261691 -

In Nasvhille?  I was there :O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13261695 -

bet youre feeling pretty :awecid: right about now
he kicked off his tour in my hometown, complete pandemonium. havent had that much fun at a show in a long time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: visions]
    #13262036 -

His set at wakarusa fuggin crushed me.



He threw it down so hard the earth shook.



That was one of those times the drugs wore off, and I didn't give a shit to go find more, I just danced til I damn near died.


I had to take a hippie bath after his set it was so intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: vandago]
    #13262048 -

Yeah Wakarusa was :aweoverdose:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassnectar tonight [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13262072 -

ahhhhhh. BASSNECTAR. lucky bastard. Have fun for me I love the nectar!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bassnectar tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,643 47 08/05/20 09:21 PM
by rantmakes
* Bassnectar in November!
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 1,739 23 11/07/09 08:42 PM
by large_dose
* Bassnectar and Eliot Lipp last night blissedout 2,793 17 04/06/08 11:50 PM
by truekimbo2
* BASSNECTAR Atheist 1,445 12 11/04/08 09:26 AM
by 0xYg3n
* bassnectar - camp zoe
( 1 2 all )
large_dose 3,626 36 08/21/09 09:09 AM
by Beanhead
* Bassnectar coming to chicago soon Feeling_of_Sound 907 9 09/10/08 11:43 AM
by Brugman
* can you feel the love tonight? Todcasil 1,167 18 04/08/05 01:26 AM
by ricochet
* LNC--- firing it up early tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 6,398 92 02/23/07 03:25 AM
by Psilocybeingzz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,888 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.