Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: 4runner]
    #13250162 -

pizza and milk is fuckin disgusting. blehh.

how much dairy do you need?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: jewunit]
    #13250170 -

jewunit said:
It's typically not in a mammal's nature to drink milk beyond childhood.




as teeth grow in young are weaned, as shown in a few pics and as can be
evidenced in nature, full grown animals will nurse if allowed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13250259 -

Milk is so good. Especially when you are eating Oreos! .

Chocolate, strawberry, and banana milk are awesome too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13250601 -

RipVanWinkle said:
Atheist said:
I crave it so much sometimes, like its a thirst that only milk can quench. I drink water and juice as well, barely sodas/energys...




I'm the same way, except my MOC is whole milk.  I drink bout half a gallon a day, sometimes more than that.

I find myself getting milk cravings very very often.  Like you said, its a thirst that only milk can quench and it drives me crazy if I don't have any milk in my fridge.

When I drink a whole lot at night, I tend to feel nauseous in the morning, like a fuckin milk hangover...  But that doesn't stop me, no sir!

One of these days I'm going to need a Milkaholics Anonymous group...

NOTE: Some of this may sound kind of absurd, but its all truth...



im exactly like this!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13250628 -

RobMarley420 said:
Milk is so good.



Agreed.

I'm always surprised when so many people say they don't like milk.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: wildchild68]
    #13250649 -

Horizon organic 2% tastes like normal whole milk and stays fresh for a month.  I kill a half gallon a day on a regular basis.  All I drink is milk, water, OJ, coffee, beer, and wine.  And I know exactly what you're all talking about when you mention the craving.  It's like...I want to drink something, but I want something that will fill me up at the same time.


--------------------
Did he dream about dragons? Did he dream about deer? Did he whisper  he names of friends who were near?
What songs did they play, and how far away? Why did he whisper, why did she scream?
What does the sound of a screen door mean?
Who talks on the hill? Who goes to the cellar, can you feel the chill? Where does the river, when will the wind?
How far are the mountains? Where do they end? Why would the church?
Did the service begin? Tell me who died, and tell me who cried.
Help me hide in the skin of a deer, my zippered-up bag in the mouth of a stag so swiftly I go through rows of does,
it flows, it flows, it flows, it flows all over the hill where the green grass grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13250672 -

i cannot drink milk by itself. it is too gross.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #13250747 -

I can't drink milk by itself...
throw an oreo or peanut butter in there and i'm down :smilingpuppy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: justaguy]
    #13250874 -

I always drink milk.  Even if I am on a tight budget, I still make sure to buy milk.  I even drink the occasional glass of butter milk every few weeks.

Speaking of milk, anyone try the weird, salty, fermented milk beverage that you can find in arabic stores?  From my google search, I think the beverage is called "Doogh". 

It's definitely one of the weirdest things I have ever tried.  I had it an a small falafel shop.  I seen the bottles sitting in the fridge, and since I must try new foods, I just had to try it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got Milk? SkorpivoMusterion 2,044 13 12/04/03 08:22 PM
by orizon
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying
* Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 7,292 56 08/20/03 08:42 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* what is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,644 31 03/02/04 05:09 PM
by TheBear
* Why is organic milk so damn good?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 5,217 36 03/18/09 06:00 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* Need a GOOD and Cheap mixed drink.. felix 2,030 19 12/18/03 02:12 PM
by DailyPot
* Finally after five years, I've found it etard 1,189 5 09/18/03 08:30 AM
by SummerBreeze
* beer and milk Turd 595 5 12/03/03 12:54 AM
by Turd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,336 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.