Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Heres my first dubstep track.
    #13224187 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie]
    #13224202 -

Go for more minimalism right now. dub drums+sub bass+LFO= :thumbup:

What kind of software are you using? and have you installed any VST's to go with it?
I suggest looking at some tutorials on youtube.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13224235 -

Right now the only thing I use is FLS9. definitely gonna lookin up stuff everyday :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie] * 1
    #13224285 -

:rofl:

Cubie, just stop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie]
    #13224305 -

There's no rhythm/feel to the wobble. I couldn't get into it


--------------------
...and what exactly is a dream? And what exactly is a joke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: The Mad Shroomer]
    #13224483 -

" slap your cooch if your lucky " bahahahah

you could have actually made a good song from that if you started with the drum beat and built the wobbles into it rather then going wobble crazy. i still enjoyed it tho.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie]
    #13224499 -

I dunno how long you have been producing, but using some more synthetic drums would really help, The audio quality also seemed quite low.  More reverb+echo on some hits.  Just keep doing your thing man! the fact you are even doing something is badass.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #13224675 -

Keep working at it

I think it's pretty cool but I appreciate all music lol

but

I agree with the mad shroomer.

I can appreciate it/ but not get into it and I feel this way because my arms were not up in the air moving to the wobble like a gangsta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Buckthorn]
    #13224693 -

lol at ppl taking this srsly. Obvious troll music is obvious. :lol:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13224709 -

To admit something sounds like shit these days is to throw yourself into a defense of relativism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie]
    #13224710 -

Man that track was all over the place...not bad effects, but there was nothing stringing them together.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: fazdazzle]
    #13224739 -

Regardless of people's opinions don't let it get you down and keep working if you truly want to make good music.

I'm sure you're aware of what you included in your track that you thought was original.

The thing is pure originality, isn't always beautiful or the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #13224749 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Just keep doing your thing man! the fact you are even doing something is badass.



Totally, bro!

Congrats on doing something, cube-man!


--------------------
Always
Be
Closing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Cubie]
    #13224752 -

Thats just weird..



Your timing is funny.


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Buckthorn]
    #13224776 -

I must admit, at first I wondered if this is sarcastic commentary on dubstep itself. But I would never want to stifle a true creative endeavor at any stage either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: antiPock]
    #13224807 -

lol

Everyone starts somewhere :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: Buckthorn]
    #13225116 -

Enpo said:
lol

Everyone starts somewhere :shrug:



My tracks when I started out were far worst than op's :P


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: The Mad Shroomer]
    #13225120 -

The Mad Shroomer said:
There's no rhythm/feel to the wobble. I couldn't get into it



BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the wobble's all wrong man!1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #13225130 -

Haha yeah that's the best I could come up with. Basically it sounds shit.


--------------------
...and what exactly is a dream? And what exactly is a joke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heres my first dubstep track. [Re: The Mad Shroomer]
    #13225133 -

:lol: PFTSHAHJAHAHAHHAAHAHA  :laugh2:

ahhh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dubstep!
( 1 2 3 all )
DepthToTheCore 2,626 46 09/13/09 11:00 PM
by Effed
* my first dubstep party. truekimbo2 1,318 8 07/27/07 12:49 PM
by Cepheus
* Pub Dubstep
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Psilobuds 11,153 125 06/15/09 12:07 PM
by WannaBeLegit
* Dubstep RULES (I'll Make you a Believer!)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Pursuance 7,588 71 06/14/09 06:06 PM
by skatealex2
* Good Dubstep?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OverdoseLiving 4,447 63 09/07/09 12:26 PM
by AcidTG
* Think I'm Sarcastic? what do you guys think of Rap? Apollyphelion 2,198 17 03/27/08 10:45 AM
by jimbohsp
* Dubstep Cepheus 1,793 14 09/04/08 07:11 PM
by Cepheus
* Dubstep!....A mix i have to share with ya guys openmind 776 7 10/23/09 05:51 PM
by gENERIX

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,248 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.