Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
JUST GOT HALO REACH
    #13195610 -

about to pop that shit in! :smile:

pre-ordered for $50


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13195631 -

Same shit, different game.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #13195717 -

It's a little laggy on campaign mode too, looks like it needs some patching.

Otherwise, pretty cool, although I don't like the looks of the new default weapon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13195725 -

i bet it's epic


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Salomon]
    #13195811 -

It would be if it wasn't so laggy during battles....wtf, this game really needs a patch.

It's pretty :facepalm: considering this is a console game made for the console. It's one thing to have a PC game stutter from having a less than par graphics card, but console games should work smooth as butter for console systems, just my opinion.


--------------------

Edited by Neuron (09/14/10 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13195845 -

:sad:

i have a buddy whose been fapping over this game for months.

he's gonna be disappoint


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Salomon]
    #13195859 -

some people can deal with lag during battles, for me, it's disappointing, but I can deal with it. Pretty sad how Microsoft is living up to their reputation for pumping out products too early(this game needed more testing


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13195888 -

It's in the mail for me. Should be here soon.

Stupid Canada post better hurry up.

If the game is like the beta I will be happy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: The Vapor]
    #13195906 -

I'm disappointed in the fact that the trailer looked SO high tech, but the gameplay only looks SLIGHTLY improved from the other games.


oh well......


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: imachavel]
    #13195960 -

HALO FUCKING SUCKS:crankdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: imachavel]
    #13195961 -

I just played a multiplayer match, and that looks fine in terms of lagginess. It's just the campaign that's laggy during the battle scenes, even a bit choppy during the cut scenes too!

I really hope they can patch this soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13196078 -

i was just talking to a friend about REACH, and he mentioned nothing about slowdown during battles

could it be your console?


anyway yeah, game sounds fuckin' sick
i'm a little bit over halo, esp the campaign, but i have no doubt that this is a contender for "best halo game"


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: laserpig]
    #13196212 -

Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: x Ju x]
    #13196229 -

x Ju x said:
Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.



Are things like video games generally more expensive in Newfoundland? Sorry if that isn't where you live but I remember it being on the east coast.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: The Vapor]
    #13196269 -

My roommate got it.
I played the two player campaign with him for about an hour.
It's pretty fun.
The scenery and music are great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: The Vapor]
    #13196327 -

The Vapor said:
x Ju x said:
Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.



Are things like video games generally more expensive in Newfoundland? Sorry if that isn't where you live but I remember it being on the east coast.



Yeah that's where I live.

To buy it in store it's like $59.99.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: x Ju x]
    #13196401 -

x Ju x said:
The Vapor said:
x Ju x said:
Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.



Are things like video games generally more expensive in Newfoundland? Sorry if that isn't where you live but I remember it being on the east coast.



Yeah that's where I live.

To buy it in store it's like $59.99.



The price is the same around the country.  The only thing that may vary a little is used games, or older games.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: x Ju x]
    #13196422 -

x Ju x said:
The Vapor said:
x Ju x said:
Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.



Are things like video games generally more expensive in Newfoundland? Sorry if that isn't where you live but I remember it being on the east coast.



Yeah that's where I live.

To buy it in store it's like $59.99.



What part of the island you from?
And yeah, it's the same price here in Alberta.


--------------------
"We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience."

My level 5 trip report
...After this it became clear to me that, behind the thin veil of the Human ego, all Reality, and this whole life, is a never ending mystical experience. The Universe is but a cosmic being exploring itself, learning about itself and enjoying its own existence through all creatures, and all things, in an infinite dance of Life, and like a fractal tendril you are a minute part of it, and you are All of it...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: HiddenIdentity]
    #13196465 -

HiddenIdentity said:
x Ju x said:
The Vapor said:
x Ju x said:
Well it's gotta be better than Halo 3, no matter how bad it is.

I hate paying full price for games. I'll probably wait and see if I can find one on ebay for like $40 or something before I buy it.



Are things like video games generally more expensive in Newfoundland? Sorry if that isn't where you live but I remember it being on the east coast.



Yeah that's where I live.

To buy it in store it's like $59.99.



The price is the same around the country.  The only thing that may vary a little is used games, or older games.



Thought it was worth it to ask, because I know some places are just more expensive to live at.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST GOT HALO REACH [Re: Neuron]
    #13196481 -

I heard the game was unbalanced through perk-like armor upgrades; how is that turning out?


--------------------

Edited by Mind Transcribing (09/14/10 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Halo ODST
( 1 2 3 all )
huffinglue 2,384 57 09/08/09 09:46 PM
by rovert
* Laggy Noob Connecction
( 1 2 all )
TheMule73 680 20 03/16/15 03:52 AM
by memes
* halo 3 sucks major cock
( 1 2 all )
CubensisCutter 2,802 37 11/21/07 11:11 AM
by Plok
* halo 3 odst rovert 327 6 09/08/09 10:24 PM
by Rainman420
* halo 3.... r u ready? psiloblaze 648 8 09/10/07 01:01 PM
by vandago
* Halo: Combat Evolved [ONLINE] *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
MR14 6,228 183 09/17/09 09:14 PM
by King Koopa
* 16 year old shoots parents kills mom for halo 3
( 1 2 3 all )
hpi 5,824 53 12/19/08 05:08 PM
by Syle
* shroomery halo!
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,784 39 05/05/05 09:47 AM
by batou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,254 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.