Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) * 1
    #13183094 -

How many other shroomerites hit the slopes?

Just went for the 5th time this season. My groin is sore, I was skating along when another board hit mine and I did the splits hard :frown:
I'm in Aus, so I cant imagine what other countries would be like!


--------------------
We do not know what we want and yet we are responsible for what we are - that is the fact.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: polantis]
    #13183110 -

hell yea

i'm a skier, been doin it since i was 7

13 years... haha

i'm a speed skier

i've had a few bad wipe outs in my day


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: Salomon]
    #13183671 -

I used to live in a town with a huge ski resort, so I used to snowboard there like 6-7 hours a day, all weekend long. It was amazing.

I moved from that place though, so the snowboarding isn't as fun anymore. Plus, I fucked up my ankle last year so I don't even know if it's well enough to snowboard like I used to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: x Ju x]
    #13183706 -

Skier, I first put on a pair when I was 4 or so. Used to go a lot to Italy when I was younger, sadly i hadn't been hitting the slopes for several years now, it's just too expensive for a college kid. I hope this season will be different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: Tangich]
    #13183886 -

I try to make it over to the mountains 2-3 times a year to board. I'm not very good, I'm about at the point where I can make it to the bottom without falling down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: polantis]
    #13183951 -

Snowboard... I work at a ski resort during the winter season out here in PA, but I really only have like 3 years of riding experience.

I love being blazed as hell on freshly fallen snow.  :awehigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: Everlong]
    #13183975 -

I love snowboard! My favorite thing to do in the winter, I can't wait till it starts snowing!

What kind of boards do you guys have? I've got the 09/10 Lib Tech Skate Banana.



Everlong said:
I love being blazed as hell on freshly fallen snow.  :awehigh:




Hell yeah. Riding fresh powder is the best feeling ever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13184029 -

Mainly I say that because, like I said, I'm still learning.. and fresh powder is the most forgiving. :lol:

My current board is a '09/10 Ride Antic. It's supposed to be an all around board, does the job fine for me. Though I wouldn't go with Ride again as a company.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: Everlong]
    #13184525 -

Yeah, fresh powder is forgiving.

But fresh powder always leads me into the tree runs which are only open when there is lots of fresh snow. And tree runs are not forgiving! :lol: I had a bruise running down the whole side of my thigh last year after hitting a tree.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snowboarder? (Skiers allowed) [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13184568 -

I've been skiing since I was about 3 or so... I LOVE IT! I haven't been able to go as much as I'd like recently but my parents just built a cabin up at our mountain so they'll probably let me chill and ski out of there all I want :awesome:

The view alone is worth the drive



--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* odin and annie on SNOWBOARDS! mariasabina 1,481 16 03/26/04 01:28 PM
by oDin
* Skiers?
( 1 2 all )
Mr.PhilCybin 1,865 39 10/17/15 02:47 PM
by Vespera
* LOL skier in Vail vigilant_mind 474 12 01/09/09 05:14 PM
by tpihkal
* Going Snowboarding for 1st time
( 1 2 3 all )
dblaney 3,911 50 01/09/06 06:06 AM
by hawksapprentice
* SoCal Shroomerites, snowboarding anyone? 40oz 1,082 15 06/17/06 08:24 AM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,833 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Went snowboarding for the first time this year adamj 660 7 12/09/05 10:17 PM
by Shroomism
* Snowboarding!
( 1 2 all )
Annom 2,814 22 12/08/04 05:25 PM
by adamj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
509 topic views. 2 members, 193 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.