Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hookahville 34
    #13154444 -

My buddy just stopped by on his way back from the 3 day music festival that's held bi-annually memorial day and labor day weekends.

My friend is not on the Shroomery but managed to run into someone who is.

He didn't ask the persons username but that person must be a sicko running around with their junk hanging out because my friend said he ended up with a great deal of penis envy.:rimshot:

In the 4yrs I've been in OH. I've never made it to the 8 concerts in that time. I'm telling myself now that next memorial day I'm going come hell or high water.

Any of you folks ever make it to this festival?

At least one member here is terrorizing concert goers with their baby arm(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: ModularMind]
    #13154467 -

I love hookah! I've been 3 times. It's a good time, but a lot of the pretend hippies there will try to rip you off, so look at everything you buy, and don't buy while your fucked up!:awesomenod:keep that in mind and it's a great time and there are a lot of cool people there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: SomeGuy]
    #13154517 -

He said they had around 300 mini glowsticks hanging from things and strewn about their small campsite.

People kept asking the group for molly, which none of them are into.

Edited by ModularMind (09/06/10 10:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: ModularMind]
    #13154531 -

Hookahville is what got me into mushrooms in the first place:tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: SomeGuy]
    #13154597 -

Mike Perkins played there this weekend.

I met him and his bassist, John, this spring the day you registered, actually.:eek:

:dancingshroom:This song meant a whole lot then and still does for me.:dancingshroom:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: ModularMind]
    #13154618 -

I wish I could have went this fall:sad:last fall I spent $600 and was broke on sunday! Hahaha. First time I ever did acid, ecstacy, mushrooms, cocaine and weed all at the same time! It was epic, I have the videos!:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hookahville 34 [Re: SomeGuy]
    #13154643 -

paducahovoids said:
It was epic, I have the videos!:crazy2:



I don't like to think about videos of my escapades and who might have them. :ninjalike:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deadmau5 Concert Live Stream!!
( 1 2 3 all )
justaguy 6,235 59 09/17/10 11:21 AM
by Bassfreak
* Anyone have any pics from Spring Hookahville 09 (XXXI)? reelbigfish2020 262 0 05/26/09 11:58 AM
by reelbigfish2020
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,292 20 12/02/11 03:24 PM
by Bassfreak
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,243 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium
* What concerts are you looking forward to?
( 1 2 3 all )
frith 2,443 45 01/22/10 11:45 AM
by koraks
* Hookahville and Dropping Out outhere4 685 4 09/02/08 10:39 PM
by andrewss
* Just bought 1,050 glowsticks for 10k lakes
( 1 2 3 all )
Noviseer 3,300 45 07/21/08 04:17 PM
by toastandjam
* the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help)
( 1 2 all )
Graveflower 2,471 21 05/18/09 12:39 AM
by thedudenj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
594 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.