Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help)
    #10350691 -

[gradient:#1C0EB0,#][/gradient]
Me and my boyfriend fee and going to start to sell glow sticks and accessories    at festies. What would be your opinion on what would sell the best. We where thinking of selling the common 8 inch bracelets for $1, 4 (individually wrapped) and 6 inch sticks for $2, 22 inch necklaces for $2, and hoop earings for $3. Is this a good price (We think so) and is there any thing we should add?

Any suggestions on any of this would be wonderful. We just want to be able to see the music that we love while making money in a legal manner.

peace and love
graveflower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Graveflower]
    #10350709 -

They seem like good prices, but I can't imagine you'd make much profit at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Graveflower]
    #10350717 -

I'm of no help to this, but I just wanted to ask if you were an Acid Bath fan. If so that's awesome.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Graveflower]
    #10350719 -

I suggest you find a glow stick wholesale online.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Graveflower]
    #10350721 -

Post deleted by 29ui3wnd9782d32df

Reason for deletion: -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: 29ui3wnd9782d32df]
    #10350737 -

darkone253 said:
I am not 100% sure that this is actually legal (vendor's license and/or resale laws, etc) but it sounds like a decent idea. Also: don't forget the strings for the sticks. Glowstringing is great, especially when you meet people who are really good.





I'm not sure what the festival scene is like but if there are vendors paying to be there then yes it is for obvious reasons. Also every  vendor has to give a percentage of the money they make to the owners of the event. Thats why shits always so damn expensive at fairs and such. They try to make up for the money the event is taking from them=.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #10350773 -

Rocker232 said:
I'm of no help to this, but I just wanted to ask if you were an Acid Bath fan. If so that's awesome.



grave flower by acid bath is my favorite song of all time (fee hates it)

skin_ said:
They seem like good prices, but I can't imagine you'd make much profit at all.



we will double what we pay for them and its not an ebay fake crappy glow stick thing this is a straight factory deal

DeathCompany said:
I suggest you find a glow stick wholesale online.



we have a good one we know

DeathCompany said:
darkone253 said:
I am not 100% sure that this is actually legal (vendor's license and/or resale laws, etc) but it sounds like a decent idea. Also: don't forget the strings for the sticks. Glowstringing is great, especially when you meet people who are really good.





I'm not sure what the festival scene is like but if there are vendors paying to be there then yes it is for obvious reasons. Also every  vendor has to give a percentage of the money they make to the owners of the event. Thats why shits always so damn expensive at fairs and such. They try to make up for the money the event is taking from them=.




unless this is a really small festie the we wont have a problem. We wont be setting up a tent or anything so there for we arnt a vendor, fee has done things like this just not with glow sticks so thats why I want to know the things people want and the prices they want to pay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #10350779 -

usually at festies, you can just sell things like this in the parking lot, or camping area.

I think these sound like ok prices. Sounds pretty fair. I know if I'm tripping hard and have money in my pocket, if I see somthing that I think is awesome, I'll buy it...

Are you guys doing Phish tour? Just curious because his username Fee, it's an awesome Phish song.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10350790 -

They would sell im sure.


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: tak]
    #10350868 -

I think this will be good

might be nice selling a legal thing you know


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: fee]
    #10352018 -

well it's unlikely you'd go to jail for selling glow sticks, most
times people are looking for the ones selling drugs, both the
buyers and the authorities. you could be booted from the venue and
there's always the possibility who ever boots you will take you
merchandise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Rocker232]
    #10352080 -

.

Edited by Beanhead (06/29/15 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Graveflower]
    #10352084 -

coaster got banned from the pub for a month


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10352086 -

:awebig:


--------------------
Want to know who is ignoring you?  Press Alt + F4 for the full list.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: RupturedHernia]
    #10352541 -

RupturedHernia said:
:awebig:




--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Cherk]
    #10352564 -

cherokee said:
RupturedHernia said:
:awebig:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: memes]
    #10353940 -

lol he got banned again

any who it depends at a rave you can totally sell them at that price fine , infact better we sold 2 pair for $5 dollars led sticks for $10 then those mirror necklace things for $10 and i dont remember what else we were selling we totally sold out cept for a some glow sticks i kept for myself. it was crazy cause we were roll face hard.

something we did at our stand was we also held a drawing contest and had a wall to draw on as well as we gave info about raves and directions to the subways as well as the dj time list. so people would come just to talk about stuff and end up buying all sorts of shit.


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: thedudenj]
    #10353955 -

heh I was gunna say, thedudenj might be able to help with this question too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: Platinum]
    #10353998 -

i jus realized you said festi who ill go on to say if you have a stand yeah have festi info and hippie stuff.

any who they probably will sell tho i think the thin kind sell way quicker then sticks, at festies cause people arnt raving with them or glow stringing , shop online and get wholesale.

i dont know sizes but you should go for ones that fit around the wrist for sure and the earrings definitely go but wtf is with the glow glasses people like them tho i feel too weird wearing them.


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the art of glowsticks (coaster i need your help) [Re: thedudenj]
    #10354062 -

The things that go in your mouth are cool, they like clip onto your teeth or something? IDK - I've seen tongue rings like that, I'd get that but how many people have their tongue pierced so IDK if those would sell too well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* good graffiti > art
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,031 31 12/24/05 07:08 PM
by eNmity
* Man starves dog to death in art exhibition, asked to do it again
( 1 2 3 all )
DragonChaser 3,310 57 04/12/08 07:47 PM
by Harassmentsubon
* Performance art idea (edit: example clips) Syle 847 12 02/24/08 11:27 PM
by Syle
* Mohammed Art? (he who must not be drawn)
( 1 2 3 all )
bmiles 3,847 41 04/27/08 06:23 AM
by Mad_Larkin
* i figured some of you might dig this guys art SampaJasli 372 6 02/27/08 01:59 PM
by frisky_
* Anyone here glowstring? (now with video)
( 1 2 all )
x Ju x 3,131 31 10/08/10 01:04 AM
by Sci-Fi
* Just bought 1,050 glowsticks for 10k lakes
( 1 2 3 all )
Noviseer 3,300 45 07/21/08 04:17 PM
by toastandjam
* Glowsticking... ElementsToLife 516 5 03/18/09 04:08 PM
by Jufin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,471 topic views. 7 members, 39 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.