Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: propensity]
    #13122363 -

I've thought about it, but I know one day I would really want a smoke and try to roll one while driving and get in a wreck.

I'm not really a lazy person, but it seems like a lotta time and work.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13122372 -

Once you're really proficient it only takes like a minute to roll a really nice cig.

My friend can roll perfectly fat, straight, filtered cigarettes in a pretty negligible amount of time.

Not to mention it's much easier to get additive free tobacco if you're rolling your own cigarettes.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13122442 -

a helluva lot. it's not very ladylike, but i don't give a damn. it's usually just normal spit, although sometimes in the mornings it can be pretty rough, what with the serious coughing and all.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13122616 -

Never.

Quote:
because i do. i spit up a pile of black speckeled lung vomit.

i tend to spit after almost every drag.



Sounds like its cutting back or quitting time. I mean how clear can the signals of your body get?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13124017 -

PurpleKush said:
Ever since Obama put all that bullshit in our new "Fire Safe Cigarettes" I've had a nasty cough. It's so weird, sometimes I get a drag from a smoke and I can taste SO many chemicals that I never used to get before the FSCs.

Black shit comes up sometimes when I really have to hack.  My girlfriend and I are going to try to stop in September.

But to the original question, yes I spit more often when I smoke than when I do not.  Especially when I taste the Fire Safe chemicals.



Camel's were FSC before Obama.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: psilyguy]
    #13124343 -

i used to spit all the time when smoking. it was rather disgusting but i had to, because the taste is terrible.

now that i dont smoke i dont spit or hack up phlegm, and i can sing again, and i dont wake up feeling like absolute garbage or with a throat that feels like its spent a day on the freeway


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Asante]
    #13124681 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Never.

Quote:
because i do. i spit up a pile of black speckeled lung vomit.

i tend to spit after almost every drag.



Sounds like its cutting back or quitting time. I mean how clear can the signals of your body get?



thats the werid thing i only smoke a pack every 1-3 months

:shrug:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #13127136 -

mick said:
i used to spit all the time when smoking. it was rather disgusting but i had to, because the taste is terrible.

now that i dont smoke i dont spit or hack up phlegm, and i can sing again, and i dont wake up feeling like absolute garbage or with a throat that feels like its spent a day on the freeway



did spitting even help with the taste? i enjoy the taste of most cigarretes, but i never notice a difference between spitting and not spitting. maybe its because i usually spit at least once during a smoke.

i also don't cough shit up like the guy in the original post, even though until 2 weeks ago, i smoked daily for a couple years. i just spit out, spit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: psilyguy]
    #13127147 -

It's like your mouth is rejecting the toxins by building up saliva.  I quit smoking but when I did I'd spit all the time.  It was a natural reaction just like breathing.  Glad I quit that nasty nasty stuff


--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed?
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 4,785 30 03/18/05 03:23 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,761 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,585 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* 4/20 SMOKE CHRONIC! (420th post!)
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Faggot 2,708 24 04/20/04 07:31 PM
by Mr. Faggot
* Spring Gillette 1,028 9 04/15/04 01:31 PM
by Jellric
* Spring Break OneMoreRobot3021 900 8 03/12/05 05:40 PM
by IrishNation
* Spring break is coming up.... Plans? dobinky 594 3 02/22/05 04:23 AM
by 40oz
* Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. Dark_Star 1,060 3 04/10/05 08:13 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,992 topic views. 2 members, 51 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.