Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit?
    #13121296 -

like alott?

because i do. i spit up a pile of black speckeled lung vomit.

i tend to spit after almost every drag.

it makes me wonder, why would you not spit? all of that would just stay in your lungs and collect.

granted, i dont spit when in certain situations, in a car or whatever

but i'm talkin bout when your just chilln,do you still not spit?

i do. i spit. because i'm not givin two shits of how digusting it looks to collect a puddle of spit and tar,  i don't want that in mah lungs but i want mah niccotine and mah buss pass to flavour country

:drag:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13121324 -

Yeah I spit a ton when I smoke. Nothing grosser than regular spit though. Not like hacking up shit or anything.

I don't see why it would stay in your lungs and just collect considering when you swallow it doesn't go into your lungs.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: jewunit]
    #13121333 -

Um, if I did that I DEFINITELY would STOP smoking.

But I do drink something while smoking. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: jewunit]
    #13121552 -

I encur.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: vandago]
    #13121564 -

Not me but I do know some folks that do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: 4runner]
    #13121602 -

No. I spit after every bong though. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do mix my weed with 50/50 weed/tobacco.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: deXtrous]
    #13121653 -

I used to spit when I started smoking. Thought it looked cool and didn't really like the taste of tobacco.

I don't spit anymore when I smoke though. I smoke 1-2 packs a year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Neuron]
    #13121659 -

I don't spit, but I smoke half a cigar once or twice a month. So I aint much of a tobacco smoker :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: deXtrous]
    #13121683 -

I spit after pretty much every drag as well. I generally only smoke outside at work or when I'm driving so it's not much of a problem, but it's definitely noticeable.


--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: deXtrous]
    #13121684 -

deXtrous said:
No. I spit after every bong though. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do mix my weed with 50/50 weed/tobacco.



That's cool, what is it like to mix it in 50/50?

Once I get my degree and get well situated in my career I'll prob spring for a medical card.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Neuron]
    #13122050 -

Neuron said:
deXtrous said:
No. I spit after every bong though. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do mix my weed with 50/50 weed/tobacco.



That's cool, what is it like to mix it in 50/50?

Once I get my degree and get well situated in my career I'll prob spring for a medical card.



I dunno, I guess it started by weed being so expensive here it's a good way to get 2x as much product. I don't smoke cigarettes so I also get a pretty intense head high for a minute or so straight after a bong  :crazy: I think you guys have a similar thing called 'poppers' where you cut the tip off a cigarette and put it over your cones. Everyone cone for Australians is basically one of those. It's hard to go back to not smoking spun weed once you do it for a little bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: deXtrous]
    #13122098 -

I'll certainly try it, what kind of tobacco(brand) do you use and where do you get it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Neuron]
    #13122114 -

It's called a spliff :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13122124 -

I definitely spit a lot.  Not every drag, but 3-4 times a smoke if I'm outside.  Sometimes it can get pretty bad, but it's never black shit.  I really only do it to get some moisture around the mouth.


--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: mentalIMAGE]
    #13122288 -

yeah, i usually spit when i smoke. about 2/3rds of the smokers i know spit as well. i don't really know why, its just sort of a habit i guess. there is probably some subconscious reason it feels good, like to moisturize your mouth a bit. :shrug: i can see why it would be pretty gross to a non-smoker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: Salomon]
    #13122296 -

Ever since Obama put all that bullshit in our new "Fire Safe Cigarettes" I've had a nasty cough. It's so weird, sometimes I get a drag from a smoke and I can taste SO many chemicals that I never used to get before the FSCs.

Black shit comes up sometimes when I really have to hack.  My girlfriend and I are going to try to stop in September.

But to the original question, yes I spit more often when I smoke than when I do not.  Especially when I taste the Fire Safe chemicals.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13122344 -

all the time

never swallow


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13122348 -

PurpleKush said:
Ever since Obama put all that bullshit in our new "Fire Safe Cigarettes" I've had a nasty cough. It's so weird, sometimes I get a drag from a smoke and I can taste SO many chemicals that I never used to get before the FSCs.

Black shit comes up sometimes when I really have to hack.  My girlfriend and I are going to try to stop in September.

But to the original question, yes I spit more often when I smoke than when I do not.  Especially when I taste the Fire Safe chemicals.



What brand do you smoke?


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: propensity]
    #13122350 -

Camel Blues (formerly Camel Lights)

I would smoke American Spirits, but they're soooo damned expensive.


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when you're smoking a ciggerate, do you spit? [Re: PurpleKush]
    #13122355 -

Ever consider rolling your own?

The art of rolling is very fun once you get the hang of it.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed?
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 4,785 30 03/18/05 03:23 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,762 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,587 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* 4/20 SMOKE CHRONIC! (420th post!)
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Faggot 2,708 24 04/20/04 07:31 PM
by Mr. Faggot
* Spring Gillette 1,028 9 04/15/04 01:31 PM
by Jellric
* Spring Break OneMoreRobot3021 900 8 03/12/05 05:40 PM
by IrishNation
* Spring break is coming up.... Plans? dobinky 594 3 02/22/05 04:23 AM
by 40oz
* Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. Dark_Star 1,060 3 04/10/05 08:13 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,992 topic views. 2 members, 62 guests and 207 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.