Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report.
    #4038341 - 04/10/05 09:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, first of all, I've never written a trip report before....psychedelic experiences cannot be put into words, and I've never been able to come close, so I don't even try. That's why I'm calling this a "quasi-trip report", I'm not going to really describe the trip too much, just what I did, and some insights I got from it, most cannot be verbalized, but I'll do my best for those that can be. 

I've had the shrooms for a while, 7gs of homegrown GT that were very generously offered and given to me by a beautiful person I've never met in person but I'm honored to call a friend. If you're reading this, thank you very much from me and the friend I shared this experience with.

I'd been saving them for the right time, this time turned out to be Saturday, which in my neck of the woods was a very beautiful day...the whole weekend was beautiful in fact. I'd started getting that indescribable and so familiar calling/itch to trip a few weeks ago, and it's been building and building each day, it reached full blown excitement this past week...the last couple weekends were horrible weather-wise, but when I awoke on Saturday, the weather was perfect, and I was very excited.....I knew that this was the day.

Let me give a little background here, the last time I ate mushrooms was late August, and it was a terrifying, mind blowing and very humbling experience. The experience was not something I'd like to go through again, but it wasn't a bad trip, the period of a couple months after this trip was the most spiritual, productive, and "on my feet" time in my life. I have problems fitting into society, and generally suck at life.....for a small time I was living the way I wanted, not going against what I believe in, and yet I still managed to get shit done. 

Since then I've had a couple acid trips, both very awe-inspiring and insightful as well, they weren't as terrifying though, although the last one had it's moments.  :weirdeyes: I've learned so much from psychedelics, but putting it into practice has never been easy....I've always wound up fucking up down the line.

There's one more thing relevant to this trip; I've only tripped in daylight twice, the first time was my first trip, a little over 3 hits of fluff dropped in the early evening at a small local music festival run by my music instructor, I got the best of both worlds there; bright sunshine, sunset, dusk, twilight and dark....this was also outside. The second time was this trip...and it was also the first real outdoors mushroom trip I've had, all of the other ones were at music festivals a night, and at my home...I spent a small amount of time outside at night when it was snowing (I highly recommend it.), but that's it. 

So.....this was my first daytime outdoor mushroom trip, My friend and I each ate an eighth, we were at this pretty big creek that is full of huge rocks that you climb on.....incidentally the area is locally known as "the rocks". We began ingesting the mushrooms at around 12:50 PM, and then began walking when we finished. It didn't take long to start feeling the effects, we were noticeable altered by the time we found the perfect spot, one of the rock clusters, there happened to be a tree nearby with things that looked very similar to the mushrooms we'd eaten coming off the branches. We hung at this spot for a long time, other people showed up once we'd taken off but we weren't bothered by them.

After enjoying this spot for a while we got hit with wanderlust and staring hiking, after awhile we started looking for a place to smoke, and decided to return to the car because of the other people. I only took one small hit, and we wound up spending at least couple hours there...I'm not too sure why, we were content there though.

Eventually we went over to a friends house...I'd thought I was almost down, but walking in the house proved me wrong, everything in the house was psychedelicized, and the voices outside were echoing. I drank a white wine spritzer, and then smoked a bubbler of the same buds we had earlier.....standard nugget; pretty good buds......I began tripping face again.  :nut: :tripping: After this we went out, played some frisbee, got some really good headies and smoked a couple bubbs down....which brought the shroomy feeling back, though not full on tripping this time.

Retrospect; This was one of the happiest, as well as best feeling mushroom trips I've had.....there were some serious overtones to it as well, including an increased awareness of my physical unhealthiness....especially very noticeable damage to my nasal passages, I can notice it when sober sometimes, and often when I'm stoned....this took it to another level, and I was given the inarguable impression to "stop snorting shit and stay the fuck away from hard drugs if you want to get anywhere in your life and if you don't want to die young and suddenly." This isn't the first time this has happened, far from it in fact....unfortunately this knowledge and me giving a shit about it always seem to fade after time. If I'm going to get healthier I need to start acting now while I have the inspiration and motivation.

The need to be more productive (not to society, but in general.....and esp. to the counterculture) was also emphasized. For example the lack of freedom in this country as well as the world is appalling, and my desire to change this and the odd feeling that this is what I'm here to do was reaffirmed. I was also reminded of the need to be spiritual, and my lack of spirituality, esp. considering that very intense, terrifying and humbling mushroom trip in August, and a corresponding acid trip in January, both of which were followed with my pledge to be more spiritual....I didn't last, this time I really want to try to make it.

We both had many insights into the human condition, as well as life in general, and there were many other insights which as I mentioned earlier, cannot be verbalized. I feel that this trip is going have long lasting positive repercussions, hopefully the lessons will be followed throughout the rest of my life. The mushroom is a very wise teacher indeed....hopefully Lucy will have something to add to this in the near future. I know this is very long, and I'd like to thank those who took the time to read it. Much love to you all.  :heart: :peace:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4038416 - 04/10/05 09:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Very nicely written.  You picked an awesome weekend, there was definitely something in the air besides the nice weather, and it was very positive.

My last GT experience was pretty similar.  It didn't take long for the "teachers" to show me things that weren't quite right about my life at the time.  For example, I was living with some people.  During the trip I felt PROFOUNDLY guilty for not returning the energy they had spent on me. In short, the mushrooms showed me I was mooching off of people.  Sure enough, the next morning I woke up and realized I was being a mooch. I changed it immediately, and our relationship improved dramatically after that.  Now tell me, how is it I wasn't seeing that I was mooching before the trip? 

Anyways, many things these guys have to show us, and I believe we CAN apply them and change if we choose to.

Good luck, and thanks for a great read Dark_Star :smile: :mushroom2:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4038463 - 04/10/05 09:47 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

A good read, thank you Dark_Star! Its awesome to hear everyone having such a pleasing Spring with plenty of psychedelics :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Kicking in Spring/Summer, a quasi-trip report. [Re: Organic]
    #4038579 - 04/10/05 10:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, this spring is very psychedelic.....the most psychedelic one in a long time......I have a feeling this summer is going to be mind-blowing. Diver, right on brother...they're the ultimate life improvement guide. I've already started......I brought my weights down from the attic tonight, haven't worked out in years.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub