Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13008205 -

One where you don't sound like a self-important, sanctimonious, superior douchebag :lol:

I'm sorry, I know you can't help what you are. :sadyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13008300 -

call me waht you will, it's ok. i am an asshole, that is when you're ignorant to the fact the shitty music gets made that that numbs my fucking mind and i try play something interesting and the person stops to think and goes "stereolab sounds like slightly stoopid let me play some more shit so that i can relate better".

oh well, this is what i see sometimes but ehh, when this shit happens on the internet... well, you might get a mouth full of asshole.

fuck you.  :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13010406 -

oh my... look at all the highly SUBJECTIVE argumentation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13010515 -

oh look look at the ONE PERSON I AM

DURP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13015127 -

corporate radio music is generally  pretty shitty but im not looking to get my cock sucked over it, i just think it's true. thats all i will say on this now.

Edited by Anonymous (08/06/10 11:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #13016216 -

The Drones are fucking awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13016387 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Im insulting those underground faggots for insulting people who actually listent o good music.



Are you old enough to be on this site?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13016551 -

so you think cookie-cutter mainstream bullshit is "good music"? do you also dress/look like a douche? i'm betting yes.
i bet you also go for the girls that all look alike and talk like fucking idiots, probably watch 'reality shows' too.

you probably guzzle bud light while listening to fall out boy  :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13017670 -

I think all popular music was at some point "underground" music.

Logical Failure. Sorry #1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #13017957 -

:fuckyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13018344 -

hypocracy :banghead:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13018360 -

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13018608 -

Only in shroomerite anonymous :fishgun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #28] * 1
    #13019283 -

:coaster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13020236 -

this thread is infected, let it die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28994505 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I dont know who the fuck "kesha" is, but shes probably a new bitch. of course she sux, most new music sucks ballz. basically, 98% of all music made after the 70s is pure shit.



:damnwtf::awkwardconfusion:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #29]
    #28994845 -

This thread is 🔥

:yeahthatsfunny::somefunnyshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm fucking sick of people who listen to "underground" music [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28998655 -

I would get mad at this thread but everyone on here does drugs So.... :canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* This site is full of winners Anonymous 260 10 10/21/24 04:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Since my last trip on shrooms, I can't stand men
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,676 43 10/24/24 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* HeyHeyHey Anonymous 114 3 10/21/24 11:43 AM
by Anonymous
* "My fictional(SWIM) friend" had court yesterday. USA Federal mushroom case. Anonymous 438 10 10/29/24 02:07 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,212 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.