Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I hate this time of year...
    #12910640 -

Baseball sucks since they started the no steroid era
But the worst thing is NO FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL:crankey:
Go Saints Go Texans:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #12911034 -

no hockey either!

oh, and btw...





STEEL TOWN!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #12911235 -

You faggots will get your big sweaty freaks in tight pants soon enough.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12911289 -

:dancer:

:naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #12911338 -

Timmons needs to step it up this year



glad they got McFadden back.



I dont consider his time in Arizona to be a sign of his skill.  They just couldn't coach worth shit down there.  Guys like Antrele Rolle, Roger-Cromartie, etc, and they still couldn't get anything done.



I'm slowly gaining more trust in Mendenhall.  Slowly.


I also want to see Denis Dixon get more playing time.  People forgot he was a 1st round worthy QB before his injury.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #12912150 -

Go check out the local high school's schedule of sports. Being there, watching with both eyes, is the best way to take it all in.


--------------------
Existence always has an Order, called Chaos when incompatible with a chosen good. ~ Some philosopher dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #12915332 -

Cool to see that you jumped on the Saints bandwagon to :smirk:

minicamp opens soon. The is Dallas' year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #12915507 -

Dallas :smilingpuppy: maybe the eagles too


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #12915527 -

No way with Philly. No way Kolb is going to fill McNabb's shoes

I got a feeling Philly is going to finish under .500 and the worst team in the NFC Beast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: ratatonic30]
    #12916816 -

ratatonic30 said:
Go check out the local high school's schedule of sports. Being there, watching with both eyes, is the best way to take it all in.



Thats a good idea:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: Paw_Paw]
    #12916913 -

Paw is going to watch boys wrestling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #12916929 -

:rofl2:


--------------------
Existence always has an Order, called Chaos when incompatible with a chosen good. ~ Some philosopher dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #12916936 -

I don't think the coaching staff has forgotten. They may know more than we do.


--------------------
Existence always has an Order, called Chaos when incompatible with a chosen good. ~ Some philosopher dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: ratatonic30]
    #12917241 -

are you a steeler fan?




I dont trust Arians.  He's one of the worst O coordinators we've ever had.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #12917845 -

Don't need to be a Steelers fan. I'm a fan of NFL. O coordinators don't make the decisions on there own. Normally, coordinators are just around to teach. Talent evaluation is held for people up the food chain.

Now go back to taking a bite out of some dude's orange nut sack!


--------------------
Existence always has an Order, called Chaos when incompatible with a chosen good. ~ Some philosopher dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: ratatonic30]
    #12918831 -

lol I forgot I wrote that.


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


--------------------
Existence always has an Order, called Chaos when incompatible with a chosen good. ~ Some philosopher dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #12919131 -

LiquidSmoke said:
Timmons needs to step it up this year

glad they got McFadden back.

I dont consider his time in Arizona to be a sign of his skill.  They just couldn't coach worth shit down there.  Guys like Antrele Rolle, Roger-Cromartie, etc, and they still couldn't get anything done.

I'm slowly gaining more trust in Mendenhall.  Slowly.

I also want to see Denis Dixon get more playing time.  People forgot he was a 1st round worthy QB before his injury.



I believe this is going to be Timmons break out year.  He showed signs of flash last year, but I knew Woodley was going to become a better player faster than Timmons.  But c'mon, Timmons must step it up like a number 1 draft pick is "supposed" to do after a few seasons.  Thankfully, the Steelers are known to produce the most elite LB's in the league.

McFadden was a much better player with Pittsburgh before, and he will pick up where he left off this year..

Mendenhall is going to be a stud this year.  I just hope he can hang with the increased workload that he is going to get this year.  I hope the team doesn't run him into the ground.  I'd like to see him getting an additional 50 carries this year.  Let MeMo earn his pay check, along with some of the other backs that will suprise you this year.  Like Summers, and the rookie Dwyer that I look forward to seeing.

Dixon was excellent with Oregon.  I too would like to see him get more snaps.  He has an arm and will only get better!

and as far as Bruce Arians..He isn't the worst OC they've ever had.  Remember Ray Sherman back in the K. Stewart days.  Oh pardon me, I think i'm getting sick...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #12919494 -

Yes, that is true


I remember the Kordell years.  Kevin Gilbride was also amongst the worst O coordinators of recent decades.



Arians though, is unfortunately several shades of terrible.



It's like, you can see how easily he gets outcoached in games.  His play calling is horrendous, his stubbornness to abandon the I formation, his uselessly stupid 2 TE formation, and his piss-poor sets on pass plays.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #12924517 -

I'm a big baseball fan but no other sports is wearing on me. For some reason I'm looking forward more to college football than the NFL this year :shrug:

Maybe it's because I have to watch that bum Alex Smith play for the 49ers all year :nonono:

Edited by BirdsIView (07/21/10 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate this time of year... [Re: BirdsIView]
    #12924684 -

BirdsIView said:
I'm a big baseball fan but no other sports is wearing on me. For some reason I'm looking forward more to college football than the NFL this year :shrug:

Maybe it's because I have to watch that bum Alex Smith play for the 49ers all year :nonono





Yeah, the bay area's been suffering from football suckage for a long time now.



It's been almost a decade now since either team has made the playoffs, i believe.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peppers + C. Taylor to Chicago, Cromartie to the Jets, Delhomme released LiquidSmoke 747 12 03/07/10 03:27 PM
by Senor_Doobie
* Which Sports Announcers Do You HATE Madtowntripper 1,846 14 08/15/06 09:06 PM
by Redstorm
* Shout out to Antrelle Rolle Alec_Baldwin 165 0 12/27/10 01:56 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Arizona @ New Orleans
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
GetTheFuckOut 5,529 135 01/16/10 06:38 PM
by zorbman
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2012-2013
( 1 2 3 4 ... 40 41 )
KillerPicklez 36,495 814 06/26/13 12:01 AM
by pandelic
* My 16 team league draft results
( 1 2 3 all )
Mickalopagus 2,352 44 09/09/13 09:13 PM
by elax420
* Chargets Fire Cottrell AaronEvil 1,142 15 10/29/08 04:04 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Yay for Preseason football! LiquidSmoke 770 6 08/18/08 04:17 PM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,007 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.