Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Zoloft?
    #12916157 -

Great news everyone! A friend of mine recently gave me a bunch of zoloft, which helps with ocd and other problems...this might help me with my skin-eating disorder.
  Also, she says they make her feel dreamy, in a haze...sounds great.

I've had it once before, but only one...forget experience.
Want to see if these have happy-benefits also.

How many mgs sounds right for a drug-like state...obviously I could take some of them single, to help me with my problems, but I want to see the recreational value in them.
  Any help would be great.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12916165 -

Zoloft does not possess any recreational value. Try LSD instead.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: Shroomism]
    #12916177 -

Shroomism said:
Zoloft does not possess any recreational value. Try LSD instead.



Lol...well, even still they it can help me because I actually might have ocd. Sounds beneficial...and my friend also has ocd, who says the pills make her feel better and things are dreamy...so I'm gonna go ahead and give it a go.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12917156 -

Well, I ended up taking 200mgs of zoloft and it is actually not all that bad. It makes you emotionless and kills my depression. I don't feel the urge to do random things my ocd causes me to do...I kinda wish I was on a prescription for these.
  As far as recreational...it is very mildly entertaining. I am so spacey and feel absent-minded. My thoughts just dart around, and things almost seem trippy.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12917182 -

enjoy feeling like a zombie and having zero sex drive


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: Shroomism]
    #12917249 -

Really not that bad...I probably like it because normally I have ocd and stress and whatnot.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12917467 -

@ taking Zoloft for a high....


W... T.... F!


Don't even bother. Any anxiety/ocd reducing effects only start after a month of use. There's no spaced out buzz feeling either, unless your friend was talking about the withdrawls, which aren't that much fun anyway.


Taking 200mg of Zoloft once off isn't going to do ANYTHING... Nice placebo effects you report there.



OP: You're a knob!

Someone ban that tard for being <18

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: deXtrous]
    #12917526 -

zoloft and DXM daawwwwggggggg
:methisgood:


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: Deity208]
    #12917662 -

wtf is this guy retarded?


--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #12917861 -

I was on Zoloft when I was a teenager.. it doesn't get you high in any kind of way. :lol:
It's an anti-depressant that works over time.. you won't notice any immediate effects.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12917886 -

DrScott said:
Well, I ended up taking 200mgs of zoloft and it is actually not all that bad. It makes you emotionless and kills my depression. I don't feel the urge to do random things my ocd causes me to do...I kinda wish I was on a prescription for these.
  As far as recreational...it is very mildly entertaining. I am so spacey and feel absent-minded. My thoughts just dart around, and things almost seem trippy.





What a funny list of things that didn't really happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: deXtrous]
    #12918025 -

Deity208 said:
zoloft and DXM daawwwwggggggg
:methisgood:


:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12918034 -

DrScott said:
it can help me because I actually might have ocd.



Man, if you have OCD, you know it. It runs your life. There is no question about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: StriplessRED]
    #12918515 -

No seriously...that was no fucking placebo!
My pupils were huge and I was extremely spacey...I lost all of my emotions and actually enjoyed it.
  You can say it has no recreational value all you want, all I know is that I definitely tripped yesterday.
  Everything became dreamlike, and my short-term memory broke.

Was a very strong head high...thousands of thoughts raced through my mind...things had an awesome look to them, so I stared into space for a long time.
  You can say it is not trippy...but you are all wrong.

Not saying it is a pleasant trip...nor am I saying it was negative...it just kills all emotions, and made me feel pretty strange.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: deXtrous]
    #12918518 -

deXtrous said:
DrScott said:
Well, I ended up taking 200mgs of zoloft and it is actually not all that bad. It makes you emotionless and kills my depression. I don't feel the urge to do random things my ocd causes me to do...I kinda wish I was on a prescription for these.
  As far as recreational...it is very mildly entertaining. I am so spacey and feel absent-minded. My thoughts just dart around, and things almost seem trippy.





What a funny list of things that didn't really happen



Go fuck yourself! :fuckyou:


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12918520 -

:facepalm: at taking zoloft to get high.........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: feifen]
    #12918529 -

feifen said:
:facepalm: at taking zoloft to get high.........



IT works dammit!

But no seriously...that was trippy. Call it a placebo all you want, I know I wasn't sober. Plus, she gave me all these pills...I'm not just gonna throw em away.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12918535 -

That being said, does anyone know the overdose threshold?
In my opinion this is definitely not something you want to buy from someone, or pay for yourself, unless you need it. The recreational value is very low, I will admit...but I was tripping, I know for a fact I was tripping....well, it is more like pill poisoning, but I really don't care.
  Alcohol is poisonous with high doses, nicotine is poisonous yet I smoke, and robotripping is considered medically, poisoned.

When ever you take too many of a certain pill, I guess you're considered poisoned by the medical field.
My perception was thrown off, I kept feeling like I was about to fade away...like literally fade out of existence, not die.
I was riding shot gun in a car when I started feeling the full effects, cars looked very strange and didn't seem to drive...seemed to just hover above the road.
  I had difficulty understanding my friends, and I couldn't speak too well...I felt great, just really shocked that this was all happening.
Granted, I'm a very slim person.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: DrScott]
    #12918538 -

DrScott said:
feifen said:
:facepalm: at taking zoloft to get high.........



IT works dammit!

But no seriously...that was trippy. Call it a placebo all you want, I know I wasn't sober. Plus, she gave me all these pills...I'm not just gonna throw em away.



I never said it was placebo

But go ahead, go take fucked up SSRIs, I really don't give a shit

have fun  :dumblol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Zoloft? [Re: feifen]
    #12918557 -

Not necessarily you, anyone who thinks it is just placebo is wrong. If you take more than normal the effects are quite shocking...not gonna take 2 anytime soon though that's for sure.


--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mushrooms and zoloft? timsmith777 1,105 12 11/25/12 11:05 PM
by timsmith777
* Sertraline 50 mg + psilocybin magictruffle 2,127 3 03/24/15 10:21 AM
by Uzziel
* WTF: Zoloft JettaJay 2,904 14 11/05/04 02:53 AM
by pacopaco
* Zoloft and other antidepressants
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 1,766 21 07/28/13 08:25 PM
by Moonshoe
* Zoloft
( 1 2 all )
Istigkeit 2,560 27 02/14/10 01:33 PM
by highdroponics
* Zoloft Emotional Outbursts? BluePixieWaves 1,354 9 06/22/11 03:41 PM
by Dionili
* got put on Zoloft, feels like I'm coming up on E EDIT: the morning after lol DistortedEyes 17,930 15 06/17/07 01:25 PM
by pinky2totters
* Omg... beer+zoloft xbloodwhipx 672 10 10/22/12 11:22 AM
by morrowasted

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,938 topic views. 4 members, 361 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.