Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Steel reserve or ice house?
    #12883831 -

Or other equally priced 24 oz. I.e. the cheapest of the cheap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12883864 -

shit I'd take the icehouse over the steel reserve. If you need more kick than an icehouse, go with the milwauki's best ice:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12883870 -

Hurricane

edit: cheapest & best

Edited by Anonymous (07/11/10 06:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12883962 -

Ice, steel reserve feels like u got a steel reserve in your stomach that's some nasty shhh.  I'd still drink it if there was nothing left and i've been drinking all night but only as a last resort

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12883973 -

Is hurricane a beer? Oh and I should mention in some states, like the one I'm in, most steel reserve is watered down to 6%. You can get the 8.1 at a few places though.

And I'm just asking this for your personal opinions. I drink steel reserve myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12884385 -

ice house FTMFW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12884540 -


Well..not to be a douche but idk if you could really classify any malt brews as beer, but for it's class I think it's the best it also comes in those tall cans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12884676 -

Ice House is way better than Steal Reserve! Like a million times better!

If Ice House was shit-beer they wouldn't bother to put it in bottles!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12885054 -

ice house > steel reserve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12885158 -

Yall should drink Milwaukee's Best Ice just cause its from Milwaukee and we know how to make some good fucking beer! :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12886013 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Yall should drink Milwaukee's Best Ice just cause its from Milwaukee and we know how to make some good fucking beer! :beer:



I am a beast fanatic! I just tries the milwauki's best premium.......delicious!:headbang3:and cheap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12886175 -

Steel reserve if it's the 8.1% kind, otherwise ice house I guess. I don't really mind the taste of steel reserve because I'm not a whiny vagina.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12886373 -

no ur taste buds are just :tard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12886547 -

Lulz.

Shitty American beer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12886624 -

indeed americas is phail

It's like choosing between dog piss and cat piss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12886742 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12886820 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
Yall should drink Milwaukee's Best Ice just cause its from Milwaukee and we know how to make some good fucking beer! :beer:



I am a beast fanatic! I just tries the milwauki's best premium.......delicious!:headbang3:and cheap



#2 knows whats up!!!

I didn't know they made a beast premium. WTF is that? Like one step below High Life, but still better than normal beast? It's brewed by miller and their High Life is allready pretty cheap, $15 for a 30 pack. Dont' see why they would need a beast premium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12886843 -

All these beers are like the smelly asparagus-flavored urine that oozes out of my dirty, scab-covered uncircumcised penis. Think about that the next time you drink this smegma-infused bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12886863 -

honestly, beast premium is one step ABOVE high life! It has more flavor. I'd say it's better than busch, worse than Bud, but cheap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steel reserve or ice house? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12895757 -

Cheap beer is cheap beer, it's like comparing american and european beers, no question. Yall make sum good points now though ya here.

They all tastes like my ass on a south carolina summer day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just found my favorite drug and I can steel it
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,374 42 06/14/12 10:54 PM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 763 9 04/10/09 12:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Legalize ALL drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,073 91 12/29/10 07:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Is it already too late? I think I fucked up...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 916 22 12/05/12 01:02 PM
by Anonymous
* How many beers...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 894 47 02/21/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Gamer - he may die in a few days without ever having known me
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 941 41 02/27/09 10:26 PM
by Anonymous
* If you had 105,000 dollars
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,776 50 09/04/12 06:24 PM
by Anonymous
* The Man, Every City Has One Anonymous 931 11 11/22/10 04:15 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,065 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.