Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
How many beers...
    #12060512 -

Does it take to get most of you drunk?

I've never bothered to count - I usually have more than I can drink anyway.

So, how many beers is your "oh, I'm gonna puke now" number SA?

Edited by Anonymous (02/19/10 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12060552 -

23

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12060601 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12060621 -

Anonymous #3 said:
.



Helpful!

I  guess I'll post back tomorrow and let you guys know :lol: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12060672 -

Beer sucks for getting drunk...if you wanna get drunk hard liquor is where it's at...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12060902 -

ive puked after 5 beers
twice :facepalm:
i used to be able to handle 8 -10 shots, but now its more like 6 and i will puke from 3-7am

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12061041 -

Anonymous #5 said:
ive puked after 5 beers
twice :facepalm:
i used to be able to handle 8 -10 shots, but now its more like 6 and i will puke from 3-7am



Huh. Sounds like my mom. She got hammered with me and my friends one night...she came over to my house (we're neighbors) and decided to drink with us. That was kinda fun. She was wasted after 4 beers, and passed out with my guitar hero controller lmfao.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12061356 -

Haha thats fuckin awesome.

I've built up a pretty good tolerance after going through college. Obviously it depends on how fast you are consuming, but I feel a pretty good buzz after 4 drinks in an hour. That is my personal limit for driving.....its over the legal limit I'm sure, but why the fuck do they put parking spaces at bars for if they don't expect you to come, have a few drinks, and then drive home?

I start to lose serious motor control after about 10 drinks, and after 15 I'm usually blacked out.

I weigh about 140 lbs. (dude)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12061445 -

to get me drunk? about 8 budweisers
to get me puking? about 15 budweisers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12061478 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I start to lose serious motor control after about 10 drinks, and after 15 I'm usually blacked out.

I weigh about 140 lbs. (dude)



Same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12061482 -

We need DeadPhan to post here.. he's a hardcore drinker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12062007 -

Anonymous #7 said:
to get me drunk? about 8 budweisers
to get me puking? about 15 budweisers



Probably close to this. I haven't puked off beer in so long I can't even remember the last time though. Also, highly depends on how fast they were consumed. 15 beers in 6 hours wouldn't make me puke for sure, around 4 hours though I'm pretty sure I'd be sick or close to it. When I was like 18 I could funnel a 12 pack in an hour and keep it all in, as I got older I became more of a lightweight, odd eh. I can eat a fuckton more lsd now then I used to be able to, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12062026 -

I usually drink 8-10 beers in a night.  145 lb male.  Have drank up to 15 but over a longer period of time.  10 beers and i'm pretty hammered 12 and i'm a fucking drunken fool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12062497 -

yesterday I drank about 12 in a 6 hour period. I'd say I was pleasantly drunk.

I woke up @ 8 am w/ no hangover either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12064058 -

I drank 8 beers total last night. 4 from the can, 4 through the beer bong.

I was buzzy before I left...but I had a fucking headache and ended up going home and going to bed.

Wasn't feelin' it for some reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12064081 -

haha i would say 12 is the norm for getting nice and drunk, having a good old time.  18 is blackout status, but usually shots get thrown in the mix so the number is always skewed :vaped:  i weigh 170 and im a doooood

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12064082 -

two forties and im stumbling

thats being chugged on an empty stomach

last time i got drunk with beers though, like...the non big ones was 5 guiness and 4 bud lights

im drunk rightn owww but i can type somehow

new amsterdam ftw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12064278 -

usually start with 12 to get me going, then i go out. usually another 8 or so with some shots sprinkled in there. sounds like alot but thats actually less then what i used to do. hunting camp trips it was a 30 pack per day when it wasnt hunting season. oh those were the days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12065091 -

Anonymous #13 said:
two forties and im stumbling

thats being chugged on an empty stomach

last time i got drunk with beers though, like...the non big ones was 5 guiness and 4 bud lights

im drunk rightn owww but i can type somehow

new amsterdam ftw



yeah i had two forties last night actually and then i drove....that was probably my limit with being able to drive though...i mean i wouldve failed a sobriety test but i could still handle the car just fine

i like driving drunk, has any1 ever driven while blacked out? thats when shit starts to get scary man, ive done it twice and i had to quit drinking for awhile after the second time because that shit is just not safe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many beers... [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12065115 -

Four Loco, or ~12%      =    4

Steel Reserve, crap around 8%
                        =    ~7-10, usually cut off, sick.
Any other beer          =    ~14-20


Alcohol sucks, use better drugs and don't get caught.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
894 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.