Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocker232]
    #12855489 -

I'm as free as I ever was, or freer. :shrug: No harm, no foul.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #12855627 -

Baby_Hitler said:
Rocksanne said:
I agree that the government could be improved if more people took a stand and all that bullshit, but only improved to a certain extent.  There are too many people in the world that just don't get it, and they probably never will.  I feel like the whole system is fucked beyond repair and I'm just hoping/waiting for the downfall of society where only the strong and intelligent will survive.  Then maybe a new society of enlightened individuals will come up with a more effective form of "protecting the people", which is supposedly the whole purpose of the government.  Trying to fix the government now, in my opinion, is like putting makeup on a dead guy.  It might make the family feel better, but the dude is still dead.




You already live in that world. 

How's that working out for you?





hahaha... that's funny because the truth is that it's not that world
since we use government funds to keep the weak and stupid alive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12855749 -

Rocksanne said:
You seem like an enlightened person and I have no qualms with your passion for making the world a better place through voting.  In fact, I find it admirable.  But I'm not qualified to decide who is a good candidate because I honestly don't care.



I'd like to think I'm not enlightened, I find it rather insulting, from
my observations people are only enlightened around here when they agree
with some silly ramblings, I like that I'm the closed minded fool that
doesnt buy into every conspiracy theory because it allows me to think
critically about both sides of the subject and draw more accurate conclusions

voting alone only changes the faces you see in politics, you have to
take an active role in the legislative process, you have to call them
on their bullshit and never buy into the story they give you about how
it's for the good of everyone


Quote:
  If I fight to pass a law that will make my life easier, it will probably make someone else's life worse.



really... you think the repeal of prohibition laws will make things
worse. it's not about passing laws, it's about knowing what your
government is doing, they pass laws that reduce your freedoms and they
do so because they run wild in washington without adult supervision

are you ready to lose your right to speak out against government
injustice or speak up for animal rights because you'll be labeled a
terrorist, how about your rights to be free from illegal search and
seizure or how about the right to a public trial since your exercising
your other rights may soon label you a criminal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12855826 -

Rocksanne said:
This is why I laugh at people who still vote.  Yeah guys, you are really making a difference.



^ part of the problem


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Doc_T]
    #12855959 -

no, I just know what they leaked. If you would have read the rest of my post you would know that they have revealed a little but hardly anything about the agreement. PS bawxxy is not queen.


--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12856220 -

How did you guys get so far without asking for / posting any sources about the topic at hand?  Here is what I found.  Sounds.... not so good.

http://www.eff.org/issues/acta
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/04/eff-analysis-officially-released-acta-text
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/06/sign-acta-communique-and-tell-negotiators-protect

Looks like the official text has been released (provisionally), still reading through all this jazz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12856251 -

It seems that your thinking is very limited by the symbolism attached to words.  Good luck in your quest to save the world, but money=power and without it you will never be able to implement change.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: fall]
    #12856257 -

The future of torrenting. 



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12857254 -

go fuck yourself


--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12857453 -

you're only fermenting the very paranoia and fear that cause the shit that freaks you out in the first place.

:chillpill:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: g00ru]
    #12859271 -

Terence McKenna said:
“The only difference between us and 1984 is we dress better.”



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Justice]
    #12859691 -

We live in a corporate power structure for sure, but it's really not so bad when you compare to a lot of human history. I guess I disagree with Terrence on that one.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Finally a politician gets it. Louiscypher 914 7 02/11/09 08:52 AM
by memes
* Judicial Watch: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians 2007
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 2,837 23 01/24/08 05:54 PM
by Cancer
* Student Arrested Over Va. Tech Remarks
( 1 2 all )
white_noise 4,593 20 04/19/07 02:08 PM
by Colbadol
* OBAMA LIED AGAIN... DEA ARRESTS MEDICAL GROWER IN COL.
( 1 2 all )
Supreme Slammage 3,302 28 02/17/10 12:29 AM
by Supreme Slammage
* Marijuana Arrests For Year 2005 Psilocybeingzz 979 3 09/28/06 01:18 AM
by Papaver
* If a shroomery member were to become a politician............ skatealex2 2,174 18 02/18/09 05:45 PM
by Ferris
* three days of phish, 194 arrests, $1.2 million in drugs & $68,000 in cash seized,
( 1 2 all )
moe.phan 2,872 33 03/10/09 05:12 PM
by Tangerines
* jamcruise arrests
( 1 2 3 all )
danksistah 7,726 43 01/29/05 02:36 PM
by flowstone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,427 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 243 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.