Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12854793 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Free.Your.Mind said:
true americans wont allow such things to happen

some people would rather die than have freedoms taken away



are they dead yet or just sleeping



they are in the shadows..... waiting for a beast to wake them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12854801 -

Trust me I'm not laughing.  Sometimes I vomit a little bit in my mouth.  If there was a candidate worth a shit I might be more inclined to vote.  But the type of people who become politicians are not the kind of people I want telling me what to do.  Politicians don't run the things, anyway.  Money does.  And this is a great example.  All this because of copyright laws?  So they can make sure Metallica is getting paid for all the songs people download?  So corporations can spy on what people look at on the internet and use that information to more effectively market products?  Maybe I'm missing something...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854805 -

Rocksanne said:
Trust me I'm not laughing.  Sometimes I vomit a little bit in my mouth.  If there was a candidate worth a shit I might be more inclined to vote.  But the type of people who become politicians are not the kind of people I want telling me what to do.  Politicians don't run the things, anyway.  Money does.  And this is a great example.  All this because of copyright laws?  So they can make sure Metallica is getting paid for all the songs people download?  So corporations can spy on what people look at on the internet and use that information to more effectively market products?  Maybe I'm missing something...



Ron Paul.

But no you aren't missing anything.  Corporations have much more political pull than the people of this country.

Just one of the disadvantages of a monetary system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #12854806 -

ross perot took 20% of the general election in 1992, the media said he
prevented bush from gaining reelection because he stole the votes, they
pushed it in the 1996 election and perot only recieved 6%

the viability for a 3rd party on congress is ripe now, that's what the tea
party movement is about, getting the career politicians out, both side are
sick of the bullshit from both parties

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #12854813 -

you guys saw what mass awareness of the governments efforts to control the internet did last time right? Barrack Obama was forced to say that he was completely against it. Now theyre trying to do it again behind closed doors to try and keep us from finding out. Its time to let them know we are tired of it. The people in the government are the biggest lawbreakers this country has ever seen, and they are getting away with it scott free. The days of the constitutional republic we once had are long gone. Welcome to democracy. Seig Obama.


--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #12854820 -

LoveYourLife said:
Rocksanne said:
Trust me I'm not laughing.  Sometimes I vomit a little bit in my mouth.  If there was a candidate worth a shit I might be more inclined to vote.  But the type of people who become politicians are not the kind of people I want telling me what to do.  Politicians don't run the things, anyway.  Money does.  And this is a great example.  All this because of copyright laws?  So they can make sure Metallica is getting paid for all the songs people download?  So corporations can spy on what people look at on the internet and use that information to more effectively market products?  Maybe I'm missing something...



Ron Paul.






--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854823 -

Rocksanne said:
Trust me I'm not laughing.  Sometimes I vomit a little bit in my mouth.  If there was a candidate worth a shit I might be more inclined to vote.




there were nearly 30 people running for president in the last election,
how can one not fit the bill for you, find an affiliation that agrees
with your beliefs and vote either for the party or the individual


Quote:
  But the type of people who become politicians are not the kind of people I want telling me what to do.


 

our gross domestic product is law because we keep electing lawyers to
office, since they're your elected reps, tell them what to do


Quote:
  So corporations can spy on what people look at on the internet and use that information to more effectively market products?  Maybe I'm missing something...




the constitution doesnt apply to corporations, there's nothing to stop
them from watching what you download other than your desire for privacy
and your ability to make it happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12854829 -

I agree that the government could be improved if more people took a stand and all that bullshit, but only improved to a certain extent.  There are too many people in the world that just don't get it, and they probably never will.  I feel like the whole system is fucked beyond repair and I'm just hoping/waiting for the downfall of society where only the strong and intelligent will survive.  Then maybe a new society of enlightened individuals will come up with a more effective form of "protecting the people", which is supposedly the whole purpose of the government.  Trying to fix the government now, in my opinion, is like putting makeup on a dead guy.  It might make the family feel better, but the dude is still dead.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854847 -

Rocksanne said:
I agree that the government could be improved if more people took a stand and all that bullshit, but only improved to a certain extent.



we all move in small steps, taking back government or taking away
freedom, an avalanche can be the result of a little snow ball but when
you take the defeatist attitude from the start you'll never even try to
make a change because in your mind you've already lost


 
Quote:
There are too many people in the world that just don't get it, and they probably never will.  I feel like the whole system is fucked beyond repair and I'm just hoping/waiting for the downfall of society where only the strong and intelligent will survive.



it appears that you're one that just doesnt get it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854850 -

or it could be like putting a defibrillator to the chest of a dead guy


--------------------


"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
- Marcus Brigstocke Nintendo CEO

:pacman:

living is dandy when kaya is handy

MALE ENHANCEMENT IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER http://cheapmalehealthproducts.webs.com/biggerpenisnopills.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12854863 -

rakipo said:
LoveYourLife said:
Rocksanne said:
Trust me I'm not laughing.  Sometimes I vomit a little bit in my mouth.  If there was a candidate worth a shit I might be more inclined to vote.  But the type of people who become politicians are not the kind of people I want telling me what to do.  Politicians don't run the things, anyway.  Money does.  And this is a great example.  All this because of copyright laws?  So they can make sure Metallica is getting paid for all the songs people download?  So corporations can spy on what people look at on the internet and use that information to more effectively market products?  Maybe I'm missing something...



Ron Paul.







:ronpaul:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12854865 -

I think anarchy is a funny concept because most of the people that I've known who advocate for anarchy would be the first ones to get owned by someone else if it really were to happen.

That and I love electricity and internets and running water and trash pickup and maintained roads. Civilization has it's ups and downs, but I think that all in all, we are the better for it. If only we could just learn to cooperate with one another. I think that's one way that we are inferior to the insect-in that we can't fully cooperate as a species.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Edited by nicechrisman (07/06/10 01:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: nicechrisman]
    #12854883 -

nicechrisman said:
If only we could just learn to cooperate with one another.



we can, the key to cooperation is communication, unfortunately no one talks
anymore, they listen to the TV, today we have a large rift between ethnic
groups, the reason, the TV tells us that because someone didnt vote for a
black man they were racist, they push hatred to keep is divided and
distracted, that's why we have so many stories about paris hilton the
pothead or brittney spears, shitty mom of the year

when people stop looking at what the news says about the candidates
running for office and start looking at their record, they may start
making better decisions... but the media must know it all since most
people are listening to it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854887 -

Rocksanne said:
I agree that the government could be improved if more people took a stand and all that bullshit, but only improved to a certain extent.  There are too many people in the world that just don't get it, and they probably never will.  I feel like the whole system is fucked beyond repair and I'm just hoping/waiting for the downfall of society where only the strong and intelligent will survive.  Then maybe a new society of enlightened individuals will come up with a more effective form of "protecting the people", which is supposedly the whole purpose of the government.  Trying to fix the government now, in my opinion, is like putting makeup on a dead guy.  It might make the family feel better, but the dude is still dead.




You already live in that world. 

How's that working out for you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12854895 -

When I say people who just don't get it, I'm talking about the people who vote and don't even know anything about their candidates.  There are a lot of people who are easily influenced by television, the "news", magazines, and other outlets that are essentially controlled by the allure of money. 

You seem like an enlightened person and I have no qualms with your passion for making the world a better place through voting.  In fact, I find it admirable.  But I'm not qualified to decide who is a good candidate because I honestly don't care.  There's always going to be a balance between good and bad, subjective though that may be, and I'm happy to just go with the flow.  If I fight to pass a law that will make my life easier, it will probably make someone else's life worse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12854990 -

What makes you so sure you'll come out on top if society collapses?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Le_Canard]
    #12855040 -

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TAKING YOUR ENLIGHTENMENT PILLS, HAVE YOU!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12855074 -

I shall keep voting for the people I think are best fit, in hopes that this doesn't happen.  I think you may be being a bit paranoid however.  I am a bit skeptical that I will live 30 more years though.  Fuck it.


--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

                                   
:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: rakipo]
    #12855406 -

rakipo said:
For over a year now 38 countries have been negotiating an agreement behind closed doors that will give them the right to violate your fourth amendment right to unreasonable search and seizure, and to have you arrested based on mere accusations. Why haven't I heard about this you ask? Simple. They don't want you to.



And yet you're in on the secret?


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You and everyone you know will be arrested [Re: Free.Your.Mind]
    #12855469 -

Free.Your.Mind said:
true americans wont allow such things to happen

some people would rather die than have freedoms taken away



Freedoms are being taken away every day and no one seems to give a damn.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Finally a politician gets it. Louiscypher 914 7 02/11/09 08:52 AM
by memes
* Judicial Watch: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians 2007
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 2,837 23 01/24/08 05:54 PM
by Cancer
* Student Arrested Over Va. Tech Remarks
( 1 2 all )
white_noise 4,593 20 04/19/07 02:08 PM
by Colbadol
* OBAMA LIED AGAIN... DEA ARRESTS MEDICAL GROWER IN COL.
( 1 2 all )
Supreme Slammage 3,302 28 02/17/10 12:29 AM
by Supreme Slammage
* Marijuana Arrests For Year 2005 Psilocybeingzz 979 3 09/28/06 01:18 AM
by Papaver
* If a shroomery member were to become a politician............ skatealex2 2,174 18 02/18/09 05:45 PM
by Ferris
* three days of phish, 194 arrests, $1.2 million in drugs & $68,000 in cash seized,
( 1 2 all )
moe.phan 2,872 33 03/10/09 05:12 PM
by Tangerines
* jamcruise arrests
( 1 2 3 all )
danksistah 7,726 43 01/29/05 02:36 PM
by flowstone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,427 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.