Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1285176 - 02/06/03 11:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my experiences have been very overwhelming, like total loss of the fact that i am a human at all which i find to be pretty wierd to say the least. imho, it's a giant leap in "alteration" compared to any "psychedelic drug" i have ever tried. but i have never tried DMT or other tryptamines which i've heard and read can be similarly bizarre. nor have i had any high-level mushroom experiences i should add.

my point is that salvia can be so bizarre as to be a very disturbing/unpleasant experience for many (most?) people. and i think most people have a fear of such loss of control when they find themselves something that is not themselves in a place they've never seen with no memory of who they are/were.

i found my experiences very interesting and bizarrely fun. and still i haven't done it in around a year and not for lack of supply but because the complete loss of identity and being cast into such a strange and unfamiliar world is a bit scary to me.

bla bla bla bla  :grin:

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Strumpling]
    #1285180 - 02/06/03 11:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you said about the same thing i said in several hundred fewer words.  :tongue:

--------------------

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Bilge]
    #1285182 - 02/06/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've actually had the experience of looking through the eyes and thinking the thoughts of some kind of feline entity. I don't know how else to explain it, but there it is!

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1285210 - 02/06/03 11:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Lemmie guess, a FEMALE feline entity, or did I speak too soon?

My friends and I always feel a very strong female presence on salvia, and I've since researched the drug deeply, and found that many many people experience this.

Hehe the gravitational-distortions are pretty wild too! Its like your brain forgets which way gravity goes, and you end up trying to balance in the wrong direction, which I believe is what creates that pulling/pushing feeling (the direction certainly varies from person to person from what I've read..) that people experience. Just an idea, though..... hehe ya got Salvia on my mind now :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSquid
withdrawn fromthe everdayworld

#1285238 - 02/06/03 11:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm thinking of giving it another shot tonight. I looked up salvia on erowid.org and it says when you take a hit, hold it as long as you can. I wasn't doing that yesterday. Nor was using the lighter on every toke.
Does anyone know if a tolerence builds quick with salvia?

--------------------
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move towards higher levels. -A. Einstein

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1285252 - 02/06/03 11:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No the entity didn't seem to show a gender, Ive never felt the total -female presence- that people talk about. But my girlfriend was sitting by a campfire about 30 yards away. Huh, maybe feline-girl-kitty, you probably see the what I'm getting at. Maybe some sexual subconscious thoughts were coming out in the form of that vision, never thought about it that way before. Who knows!? Salvia's kind of funny like that!

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1285276 - 02/06/03 11:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well even the girls I know who've tried it mentioned "the lady" lol

looks like I jumped the gun :wink: Sorry for the ASSumption.

and SQUID,

You build up a tolerance pretty quickly, but it goes away very quickly as well.

You could lift off at noon, and then at like 2:00 you could have a trip that's just as strong. Don't abuse this stuff, though :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1287076 - 02/06/03 10:53 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Why the hell didnt any of you that didnt get effect read more before trying it(I assume your leaf was high quality)

I did alot of reading for about 2 weeks and then "did it right" and wow its everything websites say and more I dont wanna write out my whole trip(and I havent done DMT, yet ...got some vidiris and rue though) but

PREPARE TO  LEAVE YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!
did it with some friends didnt use enough went home later used a bunch of 10xextract and like I said be
READY :ooo: 

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Squid]
    #1287103 - 02/06/03 11:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I looked up salvia on erowid.org and it says when you take a hit, hold it as long as you can. I wasn't doing that yesterday. Nor was using the lighter on every toke.
Does anyone know if a tolerence builds quick with salvia?

Yeah that's the most important thing. Just throw 0,1g of 10X in a waterbong, hold lighter above the Salvia, take it all in one long hit, just keep inhaling the stuff. Then hold it in your lungs as long as possible 30+ seconds..
A dark room with few distractions also helps..

As for tolerance: I've done it a few times in one evening, every 45min another trip. The later trips do seem to get less intense. But after one night all your tolerance will be gone again..

Hope you break through, good luck..

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: indkebr]
    #1287117 - 02/07/03 12:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I tried smoking 10x not tripping, about 4 times I think.

First two tries, I got a lil salvia buzz, just felt really weird and blocky, couldn't talk well.

Third time, I was all alone, totally lost all touch with reality for maybe 2 minutes. I ended up breaking my pipe. It was bad.

Fourth time I tried again, with a pipe that seemed to not hit as well, and I didn't break through again. Could have been the pipe, could have been something else, I don't know.

When salvia has worked or not worked, its not particularly enjoyable. I may try it again, but I don't have a desire to. *shrugs*

Tripping? I was thinking of trying it soon, but I imagine it could either be too intense or just a bumma.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #1287253 - 02/07/03 02:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"hold lighter above the Salvia" NO NO Cyberbeast !!

you have to torch the mither fucker (the hotter the better)

torch lighter water bong and hold the smoke
if your leaf is good there is NO REASON you shouldnt get high

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1287599 - 02/07/03 04:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you don't need a torch lighter...... pfff

--------------------

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

#1287763 - 02/07/03 05:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"if your leaf is good there is NO REASON you shouldnt get high"

some people don't "get high" from salvia regardless of what they do. individual tolerances vary greatly from soft heads to hard heads. some get it on plain leaf, some don't get it even on strong extract enhanced leaf. why is still a mystery.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1287944 - 02/07/03 06:46 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

"hold lighter above the Salvia" NO NO Cyberbeast !!

you have to torch the mither fucker (the hotter the better)

torch lighter water bong and hold the smoke
if your leaf is good there is NO REASON you shouldnt get high

Well that what's I always do (a standard butane lighter). When I suck, the flame gets sucked into the Salvia and it burns it. I suck as much smoke in the chamber as I can, then I release and inhale everything. It works fine

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Edited by cybrbeast (02/07/03 06:47 AM)

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1287964 - 02/07/03 06:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This reply is to everyone. Does anyone else use a vaporizer for Salvia? Thats really the best way if you just want to smoke leaf, but its tricky because you don't know how much you're taking in and you have to heat it up a little more than herb.

--------------------

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

#1287977 - 02/07/03 07:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

the vaporization temperature of salvinorin is significantly higher than the combustion temperature of the leaf isn't it?

if so, a vaporizer becomes pointless as the point of a vaporizer is to inhale the vaporized active ingredients while not combusting the leaf. no?

--------------------

OfflineeoPh
scruffy hippyboy

Loc: the magical land of canad...
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: indkebr]
    #1287991 - 02/07/03 07:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've never done salvia with mush, but on it's own, I've had some pretty wacky experiences.

The first time I did it, I was all alone at home, it came in the mail, so I chucked a bit (can't remember how much, roughly 1/8th or 1/6th of a gram of 5x) into my bong, lit up and took a long pull off it. About 30 seconds later, my mind became razor sharp, but my body was shaking uncontrollably, and even though I was only wearing a light shirt with the front unbuttoned, I started boiling and sweating a lot. At least, I thought I was sweating. Turns out I was wrong, it was just one of those weird sensory things.

The best trip I had off it was when I was laying in bed with a bunch of candles lit for light, creating a really nice relaxing environment. Me and my girlfriend did about 1/4 gram each, but she didn't get a whole lot off it. I started seeing little yellow happyfaces dancing around the wall, and then I closed my eyes and there were flowers everywhere, and when I opened them again, I saw a little car driving along a badly rendered racetrack, like from one of those old early 90's computer games.

Another time I did 1/2 gram of 5x that a friend of mine brought in. Again, he didn't get a lot off it, except a really bad headache, but I sat and stared at his empty white wall for about an hour (or at least, what seemed like an hour), because the colors and patterns forming on it were really tripping me the shit out.

None of the visualizations were extremely vivid, though. I could always tell that it was my mind overlaying them on the scenery, or perhaps it was more like seeing them with a third eye, while the other two eyes didn't see them, and so I got these sorta real but sorta not real visuals.

All in all, it was fun enough, and I can't wait to do it with mush :]

--eoph

--------------------
[I do not, nor have I or will I ever grow mushrooms; the mushrooms grow themselves]

"You say nothing's right but natural things
Ah, you fool
Poison oak is a natural plant
Why don't you put some in your food"
(Jefferson Airplane, "Eat Starch Mom")

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1287996 - 02/07/03 07:07 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah if you're trying to consume extract, a vaporizer won't do shiznizzity for you :wink:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Shiznizzity!

--------------------

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1288026 - 02/07/03 07:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No, I've been told that the temperature that vaporizes Salvorin A is around 400 degrees, and THC is in the 300's ( not positive tho ) I've never tried a commercial vaporizer, but a home made one with a heat gun works pretty good because you can control the heat. I usually heat the leaves until they get kind of smoky, but you can still take a much bigger hit. I will admit, a vaporizer isn't at all necessary to achieve strong effects, but it might be a good idea for a salvia hardhead.

--------------------

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1363114 - 03/10/03 12:07 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

I have a question...

I am about to order some, I can either get 1 gram of 5X, or 1 oz of plain leaf (same price)

what do you think i should go for?

I have never even SEEN Salvia in real life.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck