Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Do you really believe in karma?
    #12822576 -

I mean, really believe in it?  Not just the idea of your actions coming back to you, but the idea of multiple lifetimes and your actions in previous lives influencing your lot in this one?  Do you believe in karmic destiny - the idea that we are tied to a fate predetermined by our previous lives?  Or is it free will and choosing one's destiny FTW?  Share your thoughts...


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: sun_spots]
    #12822604 -

Yes
I believe we all have lived a tenfold of lives before this one and we will live a tenfold of the next.
The reality of it all...We fall asleep and wake another day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822617 -

NOPE, i do not believe in karma, it's a bit too far-fetched for me.


Scientology on the other hand....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: druqs]
    #12822620 -

lmfao are you fuckin kidding me Scientology


OK TOM FUCKING CRUISE !!!2nd in command are you now?

Lmao its even worse then the 72 old stinky vagina's you receive if you follow Ali.

Give me a break.

Edited by Scruffy404 (06/29/10 10:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822622 -

i believe we all have an individual frequency

one law is to do what makes us happy

another is you get what your frequency deserves


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: the human abstract]
    #12822630 -

drugs is joking, ive seen other posts of his that lead me to think this way

if youre not :sad: Scientology is founded by masons and hollywood worm hole resonators


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: the human abstract]
    #12822632 -

the human abstract said:
i believe we all have an individual frequency

one law is to do what makes us happy

another is you get what your frequency deserves



There are no laws in life.
It is what it is we do what we do.Thing's work that way because...they work that way.
Followers follow
leaders leave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822634 -

I guess I pick n choose lol.  I am an ABSOLUTE believer in the fact that the energy you put forth in your life, exerience, observation, whatever you may choose to label it, will come back to you with new vigor.  I have witnessed this over and over.  As far as reincarnation, I am open to debate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822638 -

No.

But I do think whatever shit you give to the world you get right back.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822642 -

Scruffy404 said:
the human abstract said:
i believe we all have an individual frequency

one law is to do what makes us happy

another is you get what your frequency deserves



There are no laws in life.
It is what it is we do what we do.Thing's work that way because...they work that way.
Followers follow
leaders leave



imo theyre more laws of the universe, which is life

so i disagree


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Kada]
    #12822646 -

Kada said:
No.

But I do think whatever shit you give to the world you get right back.



they have a word for that. karma.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: the human abstract]
    #12822649 -

Kada said:
No.

But I do think whatever shit you give to the world you get right back.



This
KARMA!!
For sure. :bow2::peace::bow2:

the human abstract said:
Scruffy404 said:
the human abstract said:
i believe we all have an individual frequency

one law is to do what makes us happy

another is you get what your frequency deserves



There are no laws in life.
It is what it is we do what we do.Thing's work that way because...they work that way.
Followers follow
leaders leave



imo theyre more laws of the universe, which is life

so i disagree




What laws???
Laws made by man Founded by man
The earth fucking spins
OMFG :eek::eek: ITS NOT FLAT!!
WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN.

Yeah there's laws of physics and shit like that made by men for men
But really thing's just what they are they work because that's how they work.
There are no laws to follow they where always following that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12822683 -

Olympus Mons said:
Kada said:
No.

But I do think whatever shit you give to the world you get right back.



they have a word for that. karma.



It wasn't exactly what the OP said so I didn't want to just say yes.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: sun_spots]
    #12822687 -

I believe in Karma Chameleon! My Karma ran over my Dogma.:grin:


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (06/29/10 10:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #12822708 -

this what i always believed in. the life before this one could have been really shitty so now im living a better life possibly but who knows because its not fair to this body im in now because. if the body i was in before this.. influences this present body, its not fair because this one has no idea wtf happened. but who knows. life is a pointless mystery..


--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Scruffy404]
    #12822736 -

Scruffy404 said:
What laws???
Laws made by man Founded by man
The earth fucking spins
OMFG :eek::eek: ITS NOT FLAT!!
WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN.

Yeah there's laws of physics and shit like that made by men for men
But really thing's just what they are they work because that's how they work.
There are no laws to follow they where always following that.



chill dog  :whatwhat:

if you notice i said imo and i just said we disagree

when i say laws i dont mean morals.  saying that everyone/everything does what they love is pretty vast.


--------------------
★★★ ★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: tripp23]
    #12822816 -

Karma is such a ridiculous concept to me.
I believe in "what goes around comes around" but that isn't karma. If you're a dick and treat other people badly, they will most likey reject you.
Isn't karma to do with reincarnation? What you do in this life contributes to the next? Otherwise it really is just "what goes around comes around". Fine believing in it, pointless really attributing it to some "special force" of NOTHING and then building a spiritual belief basis on it.

I started discussing the concept with a friend of mine to solidly believes in karma. She was trying to explain it.
"It's to do with energy. Your energy flow is positive or negative and depending on what you do, the universe has laws (like physics) to work themselves out. For example if you steal something, then something of yours will go missing."

But who governs these laws?
What if I'm starving and I NEED to steal something?
Who's definition for morality are we basing this on?
God's?
Then why not just believe in God as opposed to a non-specific force? At least that way you have someone to blame for your short comings.
Murder is wrong but what if it happens in self defense? Or by mistake? What about accidents?
If I run over an old lady by mistake will I be punished for it?
What if it really was an accident that couldn't of been avoided?
What if she leaped in front of my car and caused me serious psychological pain? Will she be punished for it? Does it effect the dead?

Highly floored logic.
A belief in God I can understand. It's to do with hope that stretches further than "God will bless me & protect me". It's to fill that own hole in your heart defining how you live your life for a purpose. If there is no purpose there is no hope and if there is no hope then you might as well run that razor blade across your wrist right now. I can understand that, I can empathise with it.

Karma is bullshit. It's so unsatisfying for me to think when someone has wronged me that "it will come back to them" because "it just will". No. Life is unfair. They will most likely get away with it and I will be worse off for it.
Best not to take it to heart and get on with your life tbh.


--------------------
Colonisation complete.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Tds]
    #12822836 -

Yes, I do.


--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: Tds]
    #12822842 -

I believe that causes and effects in the time we are alive stretch beyond the span of our lifetime.  There are forces at work in our internal and external lives that are very influential, and to me it feels like they extend beyond my life.  I look at that as karma.  And then when you look at reincarnation in the Buddhist way of cause and effect, where every death causes a life thus creating a chain of lives, the idea of karma is just common sense.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you really believe in karma? [Re: sun_spots]
    #12822844 -

No I do not believe in Karma at all. It is such a bullshit, "utopian" ideology IMO.  There are people who go through this life continuously getting shit on.  Sure you can say "well in the next life they will be RICH!" well fuck that because kids are born with a clean slate IMO with no past life baggage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bart Simpson actress gives $10M to Scientology *DELETED* Chemy 2,194 18 01/30/08 05:39 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Scientology
( 1 2 3 all )
DrCamacho89 5,213 51 05/17/07 11:05 PM
by WildLASER
* What is scientology?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daytripper05 5,758 100 02/10/07 04:09 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Scientology ...JUST AS BAD AS ANY OTHER
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 2,794 44 07/05/07 06:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Scientology and the Aftermath ballsalsaMDiscord 460 19 12/21/16 08:31 PM
by billy jowl
* Scientology's music is crazier than Scientology itself musiclover420 513 14 05/21/16 01:53 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Scientology
( 1 2 3 all )
Kid_Orgo 3,175 44 12/14/06 12:52 AM
by shroom_me
* LEAH REMINI SCIENTOLOGY SERIES
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,518 42 02/11/17 01:38 PM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,159 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.