Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycelium5150
Check theDate!!!!
Re: what size gell caps will hold 1g. of dried ground mushies?
    #12788 - 04/17/00 01:57 PM (24 years, 4 days ago)

a huge one, shit just eat the damn things

--------------------
Mad skills, you know this!!!

I am here to Myth Bust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
Re: what size gell caps will hold 1g. of dried ground mushies? [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #12790 - 04/17/00 02:07 PM (24 years, 4 days ago)

i believe 00 caps will hold 1/2 gram, so you'd probably want to do that. 1 gram would be kinda big. i thought there was a tek on it in grow/find somewhere, but i can't find it. if it turns up, i'll let you know

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Anonymous

Re: what size gell caps will hold 1g. of dried ground mushies? [Re: Mycelium5150]
    #12791 - 04/17/00 03:57 PM (24 years, 4 days ago)

One gram!!! Just fill a ping-pong ball :biggrin: Seriously though, stick to OO size, they hold half gram finely ground and are much easier to swallow. I get bags of 1000 vegi-caps at my local health food store for $51.79. They come in foil sealed bags and if you store them in a canning jar, they last for at least 5 months (probably longer, but i go through that many with my friends) without ANY sticking together. You can also order a device called Cap-m-Quick which will fill 50 at a time. just load device with bottom half, weigh out 25 grams and spread evenly across loading plate, when filled install cap and consume without having to gag on the size or taste.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates