Thats my current situation, and it blows. I used to have a lot of sympathy and love for the kid but not anymore that much, if at all; I'm almost sure hes a complete sociopath, he has absolutely no regard for anybody else, and purposefully argues with and pisses everyone off for absolutely every little thing because he knows that he will get away with it. Has a snotty attitude of the likes you've never seen. Talks back to you every chance he gets. Raises his voice, knowing that it will force us to raise our voice back in order to show that he's not the boss of the house, and he has to show respect.
If anyone here has had an autistic brother or sister, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and you know just as well as I do that it's fuckign gay. What should I do?
|