Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ooops, I'm retarded....
    #7462739 -

:bongload: :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ooops, I'm retarded.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7462747 -

To be retarded is divine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ooops, I'm retarded.... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7462847 -

I agree. All it means is that your happy and don't really know whats going on. (not that any of us REALLY know whats going on... but we are aware on a level to understand some of the workings of our world)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ooops, I'm retarded.... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7462876 -

Autism rocks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ooops, I'm retarded.... [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7462894 -

quick get out your measuring cups.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Life is Suffering
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,743 60 12/04/08 05:40 PM
by Anonymous
* sometimes i wish i was autistic Anonymous 273 11 10/29/07 06:24 PM
by Anonymous
* My friend the Internet Bitch Anonymous 545 13 01/22/08 09:19 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
261 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.