Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12758997 -

And yes Bill Gates made microsoft.

So anyway back to the original question. Your argument for why people brag about being poor, is that you are a drug dealer and make money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759015 -

The fact that OP made this thread just shows how offended he is by the fact that poor people talk shit about rich kids. He is obviously extremely insecure about something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759050 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
If the only advantage you can cite is knowing how to sell and buy drugs, then I see no reason to brag about being poor.  Moving drugs as a living is a pretty shitty lifestyle.




In the eyes of the beholder.  Moving drugs is short hours, allowing for lots of time with family - and high pay.  Nurses and doctors make a shit ton of money... ever found out how much one brings home?  Not much because of malpractice insurance.  And thats thousands of school hours, (and more dollars there), and residency so you dont get to see loved ones or anything...

Sounds like the drug game is pretty intising.  Grab a "Get rich starter kit" and be gone with it!  Especially when now some drugs are actually considered medicine like meth and pot...

A Pharmacist is a drug dealer that went to school and has a degree that says they're allowed to slang...



So in the eyes of the beholder (you) drug-dealing is the most practical and sensible lifestyle choice because of the amount of money it brings in for the little amount of actual work hours it requires? Maybe so, but what are you actually DOING? Selling drugs, and unlike a pharmacist, you probably know little about drug interaction, pharmacology, the varying affects drugs can have from one individual to another. You're also selling drugs that are intended for solely recreational purposes unless you sell blood pressure meds and antibiotics too?



No - im telling you my views on why its so attractive and such.  Do i deal?  Sure a little.  And however, like a pharmacist i know exactly whats going on.  A doc can only know so much... so they can give drugs out wrongly.  Same with illicit drugs.  How is pot intended for recreational purpose only?  How about mushrooms? Both were for spirtual and healing before anything else...  Hell, i make most money of perc's.  And that shits legal but i watch people die off perc, but not no fuckin pot.  And actually yes, i'll sell anything for anyreason.  Im here to make money... but i also hold a full time job.

And actually yes - i do know about the drugs.  How do i know my mushrooms are legit?  I grew them, ate them, and have had rave reviews.  How do i know my pots cronic organic?  I grew it too.  How do i know my percs are 60's?  I have the bottle with the script on them.  How do i know what common effects happen with common drugs?  Well, a nurse and a doctor in the family to talk to - not to mention the years of drug rehab and counsoling (self taken).  So what information do you want?  You want what bullshit society feeds you or real life experiences and such?  Where i live people dont even know of K2, 2CE, any of that... if i was a prick and didnt want to put out good products i could slang the fuck out of some 2ce or 2cb-fly as illis.  I sold trip C's as acid for a year with no complaints...

I've had it handed to me, taken away, and ive gotten it all back on my own.  I pay my way, i learn my way, im looked to as a book of knowledge.  Thats why i worked in a hardware store and i was given the name "wonderboy"... i can figure shit out and i know what im talking about usually.  If i dont - ill get the damn answer...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759062 -

Not at all actually. My family is far from rich. In fact I could see the opposite. I bring up the question why people brag about being poor, and repliers start getting all crazy and moody. Looks to me like Im not the one with insecurities...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759086 -

I don't really know people who brag about being poor, but rich kids are definitely peices of shit I'll tell you what.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12759190 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
If the only advantage you can cite is knowing how to sell and buy drugs, then I see no reason to brag about being poor.  Moving drugs as a living is a pretty shitty lifestyle.




In the eyes of the beholder.  Moving drugs is short hours, allowing for lots of time with family - and high pay.  Nurses and doctors make a shit ton of money... ever found out how much one brings home?  Not much because of malpractice insurance.  And thats thousands of school hours, (and more dollars there), and residency so you dont get to see loved ones or anything...

Sounds like the drug game is pretty intising.  Grab a "Get rich starter kit" and be gone with it!  Especially when now some drugs are actually considered medicine like meth and pot...

A Pharmacist is a drug dealer that went to school and has a degree that says they're allowed to slang...



So in the eyes of the beholder (you) drug-dealing is the most practical and sensible lifestyle choice because of the amount of money it brings in for the little amount of actual work hours it requires? Maybe so, but what are you actually DOING? Selling drugs, and unlike a pharmacist, you probably know little about drug interaction, pharmacology, the varying affects drugs can have from one individual to another. You're also selling drugs that are intended for solely recreational purposes unless you sell blood pressure meds and antibiotics too?



No - im telling you my views on why its so attractive and such.  Do i deal?  Sure a little.  And however, like a pharmacist i know exactly whats going on.  A doc can only know so much... so they can give drugs out wrongly.  Same with illicit drugs.  How is pot intended for recreational purpose only?  How about mushrooms? Both were for spirtual and healing before anything else...  Hell, i make most money of perc's.  And that shits legal but i watch people die off perc, but not no fuckin pot.  And actually yes, i'll sell anything for anyreason.  Im here to make money... but i also hold a full time job.

And actually yes - i do know about the drugs.  How do i know my mushrooms are legit?  I grew them, ate them, and have had rave reviews.  How do i know my pots cronic organic?  I grew it too.  How do i know my percs are 60's?  I have the bottle with the script on them.  How do i know what common effects happen with common drugs?  Well, a nurse and a doctor in the family to talk to - not to mention the years of drug rehab and counsoling (self taken).  So what information do you want?  You want what bullshit society feeds you or real life experiences and such?  Where i live people dont even know of K2, 2CE, any of that... if i was a prick and didnt want to put out good products i could slang the fuck out of some 2ce or 2cb-fly as illis.  I sold trip C's as acid for a year with no complaints...

I've had it handed to me, taken away, and ive gotten it all back on my own.  I pay my way, i learn my way, im looked to as a book of knowledge.  Thats why i worked in a hardware store and i was given the name "wonderboy"... i can figure shit out and i know what im talking about usually.  If i dont - ill get the damn answer...



What bullshit society feeds me? My response comes from knowing drug-dealers, and I have to say you're an exception. I wish I had a dealer like you. My fault for automatically assuming you were like the rest of the dealers I've come in contact with who don't sell pot and shrooms for spiritual purposes but cut their crack and heroin with shit that kills so as to make extra profit, and also sell their meth bombs as E to teenagers who overdose, which draws media attention, and makes E look bad.

I still disagree. A pharmacist is not the same as a drug dealer. They both sell drugs, but the clientele and the settings are different. Pot and shrooms may be used spiritually but how is this the same as the heart medication someone that just had a bypass must take and must know what not to take with it?
And you know your perc's are 60s because the bottle says so? A pharmacist made those percs and another one put them in the bottle and another one will probably tell you not to drink with them because that could increase the risk of respiratory failure..

And congratulations on making it when you started with nothing. You're good at what you do - sell drugs - and that's why you have money and can live a good life with that money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759225 -

sorry for jacking your thread OP.
And anon 3, I'm not knocking you because you're a dealer. I just think everything you've said has been contradictory. Selling drugs does not require much hard work but makes lots of money. Doesn't that put you in the same position as your rich friend that dropped out of university and does nothing with his life but still has money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759249 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Selling drugs does not require much hard work but makes lots of money.


You don't know shit about selling drugs, it's an artform that takes skill, not just any prissy faggot can do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12759262 -

And not to be a dick or anything, but the fact that your comparing yourself to a pharmacist or even a doctor is lols worthy. Then on top of that, its a smarter financial decision to deal drugs is the icing on the cake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759276 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Selling drugs does not require much hard work but makes lots of money.


You don't know shit about selling drugs, it's an artform that takes skill, not just any prissy faggot can do it.



Obviously I don't know shit about selling drugs because I don't sell drugs. That's not the job I chose to do to make money so I can pay my bills and buy food. If you or any one else chooses to deal then that's your decision, it's neither good or bad, but since when does knowing how to sell drugs=having a big dick? You sound like an asshole. Maybe you're not, but you sound like one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759294 -

So selling crack is an artform?
Crackhead wants crack. Dealer supplies. Crack is smoked. Crackhead wants crack again. Dealer supplies again.
Cycle continues until one or both ends up in jail or dead.
I don't see much beauty in that. Maybe a tiny bit of skill and that's knowing how to add and subtract.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759323 -

Apart fromn rich or poor, I prefer to deal with people who have lived through a lot of hardships.  It builds character. Generally people who had it easy all their lives are airheads with zero empathy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12759336 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Selling drugs does not require much hard work but makes lots of money.


You don't know shit about selling drugs, it's an artform that takes skill, not just any prissy faggot can do it.



Obviously I don't know shit about selling drugs because I don't sell drugs. That's not the job I chose to do to make money so I can pay my bills and buy food. If you or any one else chooses to deal then that's your decision, it's neither good or bad, but since when does knowing how to sell drugs=having a big dick? You sound like an asshole. Maybe you're not, but you sound like one.


Um, WTF are you on about? :brain damage:

You said that a drug deaer is "in the same position as your rich friend that dropped out of university and does nothing with his life but still has money?", all I'm saying is that this isn't true.



Anonymous #5 said:
So selling crack is an artform?
Crackhead wants crack. Dealer supplies. Crack is smoked. Crackhead wants crack again. Dealer supplies again.
Cycle continues until one or both ends up in jail or dead.
I don't see much beauty in that. Maybe a tiny bit of skill and that's knowing how to add and subtract.


ANY sort of business is an art form that takes skill, if you can't comprehend this simple fact, I don't see there being any hope for you in this world.



Anonymous #7 said:
Apart fromn rich or poor, I prefer to deal with people who have lived through a lot of hardships.  It builds character. Generally people who had it easy all their lives are airheads with zero empathy.


QFT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759393 -

Okay fine.. You got me. Selling drugs is an artform and requires skill. I'm just jealous and bitter because I don't have the skill and smarts to sell drugs. I'm a prissy faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759396 -

Never said you're bitter and jealous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759408 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Never said you're bitter and jealous.



No you didn't. I did.

I think the question is WTF are YOU on?

What is the point that you are trying to make anon 4?
That's all I want to know. Is it selling drugs is an artform? Or is it that having the street smarts to deal and not get caught makes you a MAN. or a businessMANLY man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759413 -

Yes, and I thought you just agreed on this, unless you were just being a facetious twat, which you obviously were.


You think you can go sell drugs? Go fucking do it then, see if you make it out alive dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759446 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Yes, and I thought you just agreed on this, unless you were just being a facetious twat, which you obviously were.


You think you can go sell drugs? Go fucking do it then, see if you make it out alive dude.



What does selling drugs prove?
No I don't want to sell drugs because that's just not what I want to do. I don't give a shit if I'm good at it or not. I don't want to be good at it.
I work damn hard for my money and even though I don't make much I chose my direction and don't need to prove shit to anyone. How fucking old are you anyway? You sound like some hood-wannabe teenager that's never had a real job in his life. And by real job I mean physical labor. Good luck with your life if you need to prove your manhood by selling drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759469 -

God you are really something, aren't you? All I said was that selling drugs is not as easy as you think it is, that's it. Where you get all this other bullshit from is completely beyond me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759478 -

Anonymous #4 said:
God you are really something, aren't you? All I said was that selling drugs is not as easy as you think it is, that's it. Where you get all this other bullshit from is completely beyond me.



Here's where I got it from
Anon 4:
Not any prissy faggot can sell drugs.
You're a facetious twat aren't you?
Go ahead and sell drugs, see if you make it out alive.

translation: being good at dealing = being a man.

my point: you know shit about being a man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever taken advantage of a drunk bitch before?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,518 41 07/31/08 12:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Poor kid Anonymous 252 9 01/31/08 01:21 AM
by Anonymous
* What's with the iPhone bashers.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,461 39 03/07/08 10:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Coaster
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,457 61 08/23/08 09:29 PM
by Anonymous
* I would share more of my life on the Shroomery if OTD didn't exist.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,972 122 11/01/09 10:15 PM
by Anonymous
* yeeeaaahhhh!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 445 20 11/20/09 02:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,623 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone ever kill a man(or woman)?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,264 33 12/06/08 06:02 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,112 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.