Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show
    #12739646 -

Here's a video of a guy named Rev. Bud Green lighting up a joint right on The Joan Rivers Show.  Obviously this was sometime between 1988 and 1992.  I love how the lady next to him flips out.  Pretty funny.

















--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #12739662 -

:rofl:

"Praise the lord everybody!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12739693 -

:grin:  "All I do is smoke weed and take magic mushrooms."  I love how the rotund woman in the blue dress criticizes him for not being healthy. 











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan]
    #12739706 -

richard simmons lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Dreadnought] * 1
    #12739711 -

I'm so glad I wasn't alive in the 80s.

Aside from the dead it looks like it was a real dark time in American society


--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #12739716 -

That guy has got some serious balls to light up in a studio on live tv. I wish I could have been in that audience and lit a bowl with him. :grin:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #12739722 -

he probably got arrested afterwards


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #12739733 -

This is fucking awesome!!!


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: volcomstoner]
    #12739792 -

Kewl.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: foodsgoodtoo] * 2
    #12739809 -

He's got a couple other videos of him lighting one up on tv

Rev. Bud Green lights up on Sally Jesse Raphael


Rev. Bud Green lights up on Jerry Springer


Rev. Bud Green lights up on Geraldo

This one is rev. bud and has GG Allin I REALLY want to see the whole thing haha


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: volcomstoner]
    #12739833 -

Thanks Volcom!  These are great.  I had seen clips of him from the Geraldo appearance, but I didn't realize that he lit up on that show and every show.  I wonder where that guy is now.










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #12739840 -

Learyfan said:
:grin:  "All I do is smoke weed and take magic mushrooms."  I love how the rotund woman in the blue dress criticizes him for not being healthy.


:rofl2:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Poid]
    #12739854 -

Haha I almost mentioned how these vids
remind of GGs appearances in the sense
that they are simply being paraded so that
the audience can be reassured that they are
all normal humans.

:redpanda:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Kiefish]
    #12739877 -

Kiefish said:
Haha I almost mentioned how these vids
remind of GGs appearances in the sense
that they are simply being paraded so that
the audience can be reassured that they are
all normal humans.

:redpanda:



QFT these people are so fucking close minded its unreal.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: volcomstoner]
    #12739893 -

Rev. Bud Green and Just Say Yes on Hot Seat Part

pt.1

pt.2

These just make me want to :huxleyfacepalm:


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: volcomstoner]
    #12739899 -

lol@ that guy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #12740016 -

Hahaha, he probably didn't really have weed in them or that crazy ass conservative would've had him arrested.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: twighead]
    #12740089 -

he doesnt really smoke them either if u watch it, he mostly just burns it with the lighter and takes a mini toke or a fake toke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: twighead]
    #12740097 -

I like how Joan couldn't even look at the camera when she says she is anti-drug. If her voice isn't the result of some serious partying, I don't know what is.


--------------------



"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guy lights up a joint on The Joan Rivers Show [Re: Learyfan]
    #12740116 -

That guys my hero.

Smoke da bud and over throw the government!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lighting a joint on the toaster...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,717 23 07/15/04 07:12 AM
by Krishna
* the Joan Rivers roast (tonight @ 10 on Comedy Central) Muppet 549 17 08/09/09 03:40 PM
by KillerPicklez
* Joan Jett blackroselove 1,020 9 06/02/06 12:28 PM
by blackroselove
* joan jett, muse, avenged sevenfold wrestler_az 442 0 09/25/06 01:33 AM
by wrestler_az
* Black Muddy River Ripple 3,338 13 07/21/03 08:44 PM
by Ripple
* can anyone here roll joints one handed?
( 1 2 all )
_Shrew_ 5,923 21 11/07/03 11:14 PM
by Hanky
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,862 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,808 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.