Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
PSY collection is growing.
    #12659508 -

:trippinballs::robotrip::awetrippie::robotrip::trippinballs:
Always loved good psy but the last few months i find myself listening ONLY to psy, house music is being put aside =]
So here is the list:
Androcell (mainstream psychedelic ambient)
Astrix
Azax Syndrom
Chakra
Digicult
Digital System
Indra
Mahamudra
Opium of the Masses
Vibe Tribe
Yahel
Intersys
Twisted System
Seroxat
Sonic Vision
Space Buddha
Talapa
X-dream (yeah old-school)
Phutureprimitive
Texas Faggott
Houpatossu Monnonen
Mandalavandalz
Luomuhappo
Ananda Shake
AVP
GMS
Last but not least: Infected Mushroom

Of course I'm talking about full listening, at least whole album not a single song from each band (i could have made the list way longer if so :lol:)

Show me your list please, and recommend me some GOOD psy bands.


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12663978 -

Check out Mendelayev - Acid Mind


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: circastes]
    #12664128 -

Couldnt find it on youtube...
but listened to other Mendelayev tracks, well didnt really like his music...


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12664366 -

Ah, oh well, I thought he was pretty unique.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: circastes]
    #12664745 -

NEELIX!!

Senses

Disco Deacay (Live Mix)

Disco Decay (Felguk Mix) -----  This remix is very different to the first one

You're Under Control


Thats all I have time 2 post atm g2g to work, but I know a stack of other artists with some pretty solid albums :smile: will post when I get home later.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12665819 -

I have returned :smile: heres a few names you might want to check out :smile:

Psilocybe Project -  Hes pretty new to the scene releasing his first full album this year (Brave New World) and holy crap did he hit the ground running! :smile: He work sounds similar to Vibe Tribe.

Infinite Universe



Electrypnose - Mainly dark psy and full on psy, I don't like, or am only moderately enthused by alot of his tracks, but fk me his good tracks are incredible!! imo his best tracks are "Lunatic Yowie, Balabala, Electric Animal, A long Story, Lost in Peace, Negative G's Sunny Heart, Cerebral Factory Creamfield (Remix), Electro Tonic, Schtrompferies, Shavi Shava, A little Bell In The Night, Erimesa" Sadly the songs are scattered across all of his albums, I found the albums with the most good tracks were "Where Do We Go? CD1+2" & "Funked up".

Bala Bala


Cerebral Factory


Electro Tonic


Sunny Heart



Sesto Sento - Their new album "Key to the universe" is very euphoric and uplifting :smile: there is also some good tracks dappled between their older albums heres a link to one of those :smile:

Disconnecting



Cyrus The Virus - I've only listened to his album "Virtuoso" & that was pretty good :smile:

Quantum Mechanics (Vs. Frequency Surfer)



You would probably have both of these artists already but if not check them out  they have some real classics
Psy-----
Alien Project
1200 Micrograms

Goa-----
Cyan
Astral projection

& thats all can be bothered to post for now, let me know what you think to some of the artists so far and I should be able to guage what else you may like.

Time to get some sleep, the easiest way to enjoy dmt :awecid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12666550 -

Quote:
NEELIX!!



thanks that's pretty awesome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: stefan]
    #12668284 -

Biokinetix

Magoon

Scorb

Antix

Raz

biogenesis

Chromatone

Khopat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: deranger]
    #12670956 -

try sum darknezz?

http://www.sonictantra.com/va---rest-in-pieces.html

http://www.ektoplazm.com/mixes/cosmogenezis/


russian + indian dark high tempo stylez here..in anycase the tripz will be successful :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12676867 -

NGX285 said:
NEELIX!!

Senses

Disco Deacay (Live Mix)

Disco Decay (Felguk Mix) -----  This remix is very different to the first one

You're Under Control


Thats all I have time 2 post atm g2g to work, but I know a stack of other artists with some pretty solid albums :smile: will post when I get home later.



He is pretty nice, its more electro but i like electro to.


NGX285 said:
I have returned :smile: heres a few names you might want to check out :smile:

Psilocybe Project -  Hes pretty new to the scene releasing his first full album this year (Brave New World) and holy crap did he hit the ground running! :smile: He work sounds similar to Vibe Tribe.

Infinite Universe



Electrypnose - Mainly dark psy and full on psy, I don't like, or am only moderately enthused by alot of his tracks, but fk me his good tracks are incredible!! imo his best tracks are "Lunatic Yowie, Balabala, Electric Animal, A long Story, Lost in Peace, Negative G's Sunny Heart, Cerebral Factory Creamfield (Remix), Electro Tonic, Schtrompferies, Shavi Shava, A little Bell In The Night, Erimesa" Sadly the songs are scattered across all of his albums, I found the albums with the most good tracks were "Where Do We Go? CD1+2" & "Funked up".

Bala Bala


Cerebral Factory


Electro Tonic


Sunny Heart



Sesto Sento - Their new album "Key to the universe" is very euphoric and uplifting :smile: there is also some good tracks dappled between their older albums heres a link to one of those :smile:

Disconnecting



Cyrus The Virus - I've only listened to his album "Virtuoso" & that was pretty good :smile:

Quantum Mechanics (Vs. Frequency Surfer)



You would probably have both of these artists already but if not check them out  they have some real classics
Psy-----
Alien Project
1200 Micrograms

Goa-----
Cyan
Astral projection

& thats all can be bothered to post for now, let me know what you think to some of the artists so far and I should be able to guage what else you may like.

Time to get some sleep, the easiest way to enjoy dmt :awecid:



I love love love electrypnose, i have few of their albums ! :laugh:


Thats for now, going to listen what you all posted.

And thanks everybody.


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12677131 -

I've started to work my way through your list 2 :smile:, there is a couple of artists I hadn't heard of. So far I've downloaded Digicults albums.....  :awedance:  & I'm liking what I'm hearing


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12708045 -

NGX285 said:
I've started to work my way through your list 2 :smile:, there is a couple of artists I hadn't heard of. So far I've downloaded Digicults albums.....  :awedance:  & I'm liking what I'm hearing



Yeah, startravel is such an amazing track!


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12708365 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: iluvfungi]
    #12713924 -

Im surprised nobody has mentioned Carbon Based Lifeforms

What about the forests??? <-- :mushroom2: great video!



my personal favorite


world of sleepers


Baraka-style video:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: ches]
    #12714385 -

ches said:
Im surprised nobody has mentioned Carbon Based Lifeforms



This is a great chill out/ambient artists but not psytrance. Cheers for sharing the links though as I hadn't heard of them before. You should check out Aes dana, Solar Fields, H.U.V.A. Network (which is AD & SF collaborating together) also Shulman, Enigma, Rena Jones, Obviously Shpongle :smile: but u would more than likely already know them, & any of the artists on this site are pretty good ambient also Ultimate Records.

But now, time to bring things back on the topic of Psytrance, firstly easing out of ambient and moving in to dreamy astral progressive psytrance we have.....

Entheogenic - Very chillaxed but starting to add a bit of a beat to things


Vibrasphere -  Progressive & chill


Fatali - Great progressive & chil with a psychedelic edge. The album "Faith" is a must have :wink:




Now lets add a faster kick to things and a few more effects and you get...

System Nipel


Electric Universe


220 Volts - This guy is more electro/house/psy (strays away from traditional psytrance as such), but none the less he has some amazing skill and great tracks.




Ok so far thats all been pretty plesant, lest go a little harder :evil2:

Exodus


CPU, AKA Central Processing Unit - Some technically skilled, full on psytrance. The song thats linked tripped my balls at earth dance, once he starts mixing the words slowing down/speeding up to the same timing as the meaning... :trippinballs:


Eskimo - Similar sound to cpu in alot of his work, very technically sound and isn't afraid to throw the effects around :smile:


Bliss - Another good full on artists. I was going to link "Funksick" but the youtube version is..... horrible quality to say the least... I chose A walk in da park instead partly for is't comical value, but mainly for the bass ripple near the start of the track :awesomenod: loves it, also gets pretty epic near the end :smile:




And now a litte darker :evil2: :twisted:

Abomination




And Darker..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Terranoise - Similar high level of glitch detail as Electrypnoses :smile:





Hope you enjoyed :smile: kinda went a bit off traditional psytrance as such, but their all good solid artists you should definitely check out.





P.S. if there is anyone reading who likes really dark evil crazy psy that will eat away at your soul then try some Shamanoid....... :awesurprise: wouldn't listen to it for the first time while tripping though, it can take you to a very dark place.... I can appreciate the technical skill but have never been able to enjoy his music as a whole, just listening to a little bit a second ago gave me a small flashback....  :shake:  How two of my best mates enjoy it so much, I will never know.

I need a strong dose of Neelix after listening to that last artist..... :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12718632 -

Who doesn't know system niple =]
At Exodus i haven't found anything special, at least this track...
CPU vs Azax - extermination i have somewhere, pretty decent track.
@ Eskimo- sure i know, just dont have his tracks massed in my comp. :laugh:

I have a whole album of Bliss vs Azax Syndrom (Round 1) and its GOOD.

Never heard of Abomination, this track is very nice, i like it, will download few more songs (maybe an album atlast).

Terranoise- Rofl, i laughed so bad, the words are in russian language XDD

About Shamanoid- found only 1 track on youtube, will be glad if you post some of his tracks!

Thanks for the help, i appreciate this!!

For people who like dark psy:
Azax Syndrom - werewolf

Cosmo - mad professor (he is crazy with effects ^^)

Twisted System - Stark Raver (this track is insane!!)


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12719008 -

dstark said:
I have a whole album of Bliss vs Azax Syndrom (Round 1) and its GOOD.



Thats the one I have 2 & I agree very good album :smile:

Haha yeah I love the intro to "Buratino" by Terranoise, always reminds me of my mate dancing to it like a fool in the centre of the dance floor at a doof :smile: ahh good times.

I only have what is on Shamanoids myspace, which is the album "Power ally" his better songs are "Vietcong Yellow Star" & "Pedrito The Bodysnatcher" better, but not great, 2 crazy/evil 4 my likings. I can handle power psy and some dark psy but not the really weird crazy dark psy, too wearing, does your head in if you listen to it for 2 long in one sitting.

Heres a good Progressive track by Zen Mechanics.

I only have a few of his tracks though so not sure what the rest of his stuff is like yet.

Also Dstark, just out of interest  which sub genre of psytrance do u prefer, generally speaking.  dark, full-on/power, Uplifting, Progressive, GOA, chill/atmospheric or another?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #12719293 -

NGX285 said:
This is a great chill out/ambient artists but not psytrance. Cheers for sharing the links though as I hadn't heard of them before.



oh sorry my bad :frown: all the psytrance/psybient is mixed up in my head. Going to post some psyT once I get home

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: ches]
    #12720006 -

I think i prefer psy and goa with full-on but lately i like them all in each own individual way =]
And you?

Between your bio is from infected mushroom - drop out (converting vegeterians album), i think you know :thumbup:


--------------------
What is a mind, if not something to be messed with? What is consciousness, if not a state to be altered?

~I Feel
:mushroom2:
at Home~

Edited by dstark (06/10/10 11:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PSY collection is growing. [Re: dstark]
    #12720546 -

Here are some more old school psytrance tracks.

Fractal Glider has some cool older tracks. This one ain't bad



1200 Micrograms, classic old schooler psytrance... interesting topic, lol


Psysex, this song in particular I've always loved.


Astrix used to be big time, not sure what he is doing now


Pretty sure GMS (Growing Mad Scientists) were some of the early pioneers of psytrance. I always liked Gladiator, but I guess Juice is more popular.






Raja Ram is sorta an icon on the psytrance scene, not sure if he is still alive or not


Infected Mushroom used to make good music before they went pop, Elation Station is one of my favorite songs of all time period.



If you haven't heard Astral Projection, which is more GOA trance I guess, well they sorta were the thing before psytrance even existed.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psytrance Anyone?
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 2,705 28 09/20/03 09:47 PM
by Effed
* fav Psychadelic trance Artists Anonymous 2,022 13 03/16/02 07:08 AM
by asleki
* I love psytrance
( 1 2 all )
theshiftingwalls 3,273 35 08/03/09 01:11 AM
by ryanchalk
* Psy-Trance Fans...something new for you! DannyBoy 1,075 3 08/28/03 12:30 PM
by DannyBoy
* Psytrance for the masses Richard_D_James 731 2 09/05/01 10:33 PM
by Richard_D_James
* Expand your listening collection. TeKHeAD009 1,066 7 10/16/02 11:02 AM
by Metasyn
* Where can i find information on upcoming psytrance parties? Vulture 742 5 02/05/04 09:38 PM
by Vulture
* psytrance festival / raja ram!! Rob_K 760 1 08/23/03 11:26 AM
by KackleDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
3,584 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.