Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Won't Be Back Online for a While
    #1267786 -

I am moving out on welfare because of child abuse and neglect. My grandparents are still going to provide me with the internet at my new home, since I take on line cyber school. I will miss all of you and if all goes well, I hope to be back online in less than a month.

Peace and good times to all my Shroomerite brothers and sisters !

Edited by Earth_Droid (02/01/03 05:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1267892 -

I will be the first to say This is sad...Come back soon. :shocked: 


--------------------
We are the counter-culturaly elite...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1268078 -

Good luck man, keep your chin up. We'll all miss you. Come back soon.


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1269048 -

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1269152 -

Good luck Earthdroid. Hopefully your life is better in the near future.


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1269275 -

I hope you're doing alright and that things go good for you at your new home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Won't Be Back Online for a While [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1269299 -

Good Luck! Come back soon! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There and Back Again: A Shroomerites Tale
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 13,131 50 02/10/07 11:16 PM
by Dreamer987
* Online Pharms For Seniors Wormsy 665 2 04/15/04 02:40 AM
by Wormsy
* Anyone here won/or know someone that hit the Lottery? Horseman 1,726 15 08/29/03 03:10 PM
by Stein
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* my experiement with you shroomerites (power of us) kaiowas 1,741 19 08/21/04 07:33 PM
by guri
* UK Shroomerites nerdcam 717 0 12/18/04 08:24 AM
by nerdcam
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,244 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* How the hell do people here talk online? GnuBobo 996 15 09/27/04 08:39 AM
by Geordi_La_Forge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
826 topic views. 5 members, 101 guests and 345 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.