Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Later life developing Stutter
    #12596682 -

So I am in my late 20's and have always been a pretty eloquent guy and well recently I've started to develop a stutter.

Never had one growing up.

I've been pretty much drug free for the last two years but I do still drink. About 2 glasses of wine a day - sometimes a bit more on the weekends. Played contact sports growing up where I'm certain I had my eggs scrambled a few times (concussions).

And it is not associated with being in anxious situations and the like.

Well anyways I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this type of problem.

Thanks in advance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Later life developing Stutter [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12598326 -

How bad is it? When you focus on pronunciation can you express each word distinctly?


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Later life developing Stutter [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #12598347 -

I had a friend who stuttered and it only flared up when he was nervous.

Are you sure nothing is stressing you out right now or bothering you? Otherwise, I would go to a speech therapist and see if they have an answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stutter?
( 1 2 all )
LeViTY 4,848 30 02/09/04 05:06 AM
by filthysock
* Methylone/MDMA, Stuttering, and Confidence Zardos 1,468 0 12/09/10 11:25 PM
by argg
* people who Stutter AgingHippy 591 5 01/15/10 01:41 PM
by appleorange
* Any stutterers out there? Zardos 888 11 10/11/10 08:43 AM
by Salomon
* Developing a stutter? Bokonon 452 2 03/18/10 08:20 PM
by Bokonon
* developing a stronger upper body.. your own experiences Toddo 1,525 8 06/23/06 11:27 AM
by entiformatie
* I need spiritual help. I am not socially developed (Long) EgoMurderer 1,729 7 04/17/07 11:35 PM
by danr49
* the concept of 'stress' wasn't developed until the 1950's TheFakeSunRa 1,417 6 07/08/08 01:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
918 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.