Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Developing a stutter?
    #12226956 -

Hi all.
Lately it seems as if I'm stuttering occasionally.
It's kind of like I'm overthinking everything I say to the extent I'm changing my mind about how I'm wording whatever I'm trying to express.
It's not really like a classic stutter where words "freeze" mid-pronunciation.

Anyone experienced this or heard about it?
Is it something that might be emerging as a problem (doubtful) or do I just need to chill? I have slight stress related anxiety issues which have been fairly constant during the last couple years of university.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Developing a stutter? [Re: Bokonon]
    #12227010 -

I think I know what you're talkig about.  I think of a bunch of different ways to say something a split second before I say it, so sometimes it will come out mixed and not make sense

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Developing a stutter? [Re: PinkFloyd_420]
    #12227054 -

yeah that sounds familiar.
How much do you smoke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stutter?
( 1 2 all )
LeViTY 4,848 30 02/09/04 05:06 AM
by filthysock
* Methylone/MDMA, Stuttering, and Confidence Zardos 1,468 0 12/09/10 11:25 PM
by argg
* people who Stutter AgingHippy 591 5 01/15/10 01:41 PM
by appleorange
* Any stutterers out there? Zardos 888 11 10/11/10 08:43 AM
by Salomon
* Later life developing Stutter Anonymous 918 2 05/20/10 01:58 PM
by appleorange
* developing a stronger upper body.. your own experiences Toddo 1,525 8 06/23/06 11:27 AM
by entiformatie
* I need spiritual help. I am not socially developed (Long) EgoMurderer 1,729 7 04/17/07 11:35 PM
by danr49
* the concept of 'stress' wasn't developed until the 1950's TheFakeSunRa 1,417 6 07/08/08 01:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
452 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.