Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12211337 -



--------------------
"Freedom starts between the ears."

Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: scienceguy]
    #12211367 -

Damn you and your high faloutin' Google ...I was enjoying Prisoner #1's passive aggressiveness.


--------------------
We have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us — the labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only to follow the thread of the hero path, and where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence. And where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Radar]
    #12211372 -

I know... and to think you can use the search function to assist in OTHER areas of life too.  Crazy.


--------------------
"Freedom starts between the ears."

Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Kada]
    #12226821 -

Well, I just sent my filled out Census form today...and it feels pretty good. Like I'm giving back to the country in a small but helpful way. :thumbup:

It really didn't ask for much information: just race, how many people in household, and date of birth. Oh and phone
number, which I didn't give. Sorry Government, that's private.

But just for safety, I didn't lick the envelope: Don't want the US government to harvest the DNA from my saliva and conduct genetic-engineering half-human/half-alien hybrid experiments with outer-space aliens at Area 51. Just the thought that I have a alien son somewhere on a base that I wasn't raising myself would just kill me with guilt! :sad:

Be Careful with your Licking!
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #12226992 -

My girlfriend filled ours out today and was all outraged that the government asked her to classify herself as a negro.

:rofl:

She called me a white-devil and a honky for lol'ing at her.

:lol:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #12227060 -

they won't do the internment camp thangs again. US government already acknowledged that that was a bad thang they did.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Envix]
    #12562376 -

The census worker stopped by today. I politely told her 4 Americans live here and I wasn't comfortable telling her anything else. I asked her if I legally had to tell her anything else and she said she didn't think so lol.

Well I guess from here they either leave me alone or I get to pay a fine.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Kada]
    #12562381 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12562400 -

I try lol.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Kada]
    #12562404 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12562424 -

It was some old lady who looked like she hadn't brushed in 20 years. :argh:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Kada]
    #12562459 -

If you don't want degenerates knocking on your door to ask
a few questions that you could have easily answered months ago

then fill the census papers out right the first time :imslow:

This aint rocket science man :flowstone:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: niteowl]
    #12562530 -

I don't mind that they came. I wasn't complaining. :thumbup:

I don't like being profiled and I won't fill out a census like they want me to.

Your argument is invalid. :shrug:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Kada]
    #12562559 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12562578 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: Kada]
    #12583862 -

seems very shady


--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Edited by jainveganbuddha (05/19/10 10:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just got a United States Census 2010 in the mail. [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #12583865 -

SENSE US


--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Edited by jainveganbuddha (05/19/10 10:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* To the citizens of the United States of America
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,256 22 11/08/04 11:52 PM
by kadakuda
* someone blew up my mail box
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 2,069 20 12/02/04 01:03 AM
by the free thinker
* Best State? Worst State?
( 1 2 3 all )
Gijith 8,206 55 07/25/12 07:48 AM
by Adden
* THE SOUTH EASTERN UNITED STATES murseh8r 988 9 10/30/04 09:13 AM
by murseh8r
* A Solution to the Drug Problems of the United States and many other countries. adoseofparn0z 984 4 11/14/04 05:25 AM
by kindkesey
* cost of mailing to canada has gone up? onetime 713 5 12/02/04 02:47 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* *NOT IN THIS STATE. NO SIR.
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 2,173 36 01/16/05 08:08 PM
by blissedout
* Deadheads Unite Ripple 2,353 16 11/05/02 09:00 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,375 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.