Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Problems with rolling
    #1255834 -

This probably seems very silly, but could someone point out what my problem is with rolling? My joints always go out so often, though they pull fine, and are fairly tight and evenly distributed. Could it be t hat I don't put any tobacco in? I've tried with both 2-papes, and 3-papes.



--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1255850 -

EEWWWW,tobacco in a joint?Are you European or something?


--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1255946 -

No, I'm Canadian. My friends tend to put tobacco in their joints, but I don't smoke cigarettes, so I don't like to put it in.


--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1255955 -

joints are a fucking waste of weed...the papers burn tooooo fast...use a blunt wrap instead the shits WAY better....thats how everyone in the states be smoking.....with the swisher sweets, gin an juice, vanillas, shit...burns nice and slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1255967 -

No offense, but I have no idea what you just said.


--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1256036 -

I dont see why people use tobacco in joints. .....

anyway, is your bud still wettish when your breaking it up to roll the J?
It also may be the papers, they might be unusually damp , dry, crispy or what not for some reason.

The main thing is to just keep practicing.

ON the blunt vs joint thing...... I like both for different reasons and dont think one is better then the other.

Blunts, in my opinion, are like beers. They are rough and tumble, and are very different across the spectrum. They all work the same but are equally good. Blunts are handy because you can easily roll them and dont have to have a great skill in rolling to have a nice blunt that smokes nice and slow.

Joints, in my opinion, are like mixed drinks. The better you make them the better the experience will be. A good joint will be nice , tasty, very smooth and burns nice and slow. Joints are what you make of them.

Right now though I have to say I have been on a blunt trend.


--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1256657 -

A blunt is a joint rolled in a tobacco (cigar) wrapper. If I smoked blunts I would use good quality tobacco leaves,not that swisher sweet crap( I enjoy good cigars, they are *completely* different. Same goes for "flavored" tobacco wrapper. YUCK!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1256732 -

don't smoke weed when you're rolling unless you're coming down, otherwise it'll kill your roll.

uppers and downers??????

cRacka_X


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1256754 -

He's talking about rolling joints, not smoking joints while on X.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: Skryllz]
    #1256874 -

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damn I feel dumb.

Idk then,
Cracka_X


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1256903 -

There could be a few reasons.
1. Make sure u broke the weed up very well.
2. compressed weed is for bongs.
3. Get a nice cherry going on that baby and it wont go out.
Ive had joints that u inhale 1 sec and u a ful fledged hit cause the cherry is so big

Joints are a waste of weed but not everyone smokes conservitivly. if u have plenty of weed and no lighter. u roll a joint.
I hear people like joints for bigger groups as do i. But i like personal joints better cause u dont get the slobber from that guy ( everyone knows the guy) U get baked fast and u dont have any pipes and stuff to get busted with. good for travel.
I believe smoking with 6-10 people is a waste of weed but people do it. its weed just smoke it. sorry to get off topic but how can u hate the joint.


--------------------

Edited by SubGen1us (01/28/03 07:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1257051 -

GO FOR THE TOBACCO OPTION!!! YOU'LL BE FAR MORE ADDITED AND IT'LL FEEL ALL THE BETTER WHEN YOU RELIEVE THAT FIX. AHHHHHHH THE RELIEF ONLY PRIVVY TO A NICOTINE JUNKIE. DELICIOUS.

AND YES, I AM EUROPEAN!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1257886 -

What I like to do with my joints is roll them fairly tight, then glaze it in honey and wrap an other paper around it. It gives the joint a nice taste, and causes it to burn slow, conserves weed nicley.


--------------------
Trey Anastasio is god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: IhatetheDEA]
    #1257902 -

through all my rolls of joints / blunts iv never thought of trying honey although iv heard it many times...

Just dip it in a thing of honey and wrap another paper around it?

What about a blunt should I wrap another wrap after drunk or just use the leaf.?


--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1257915 -

Well what I like to do with my joints is roll it regularly, then put some honey on my fingers and just smear it on the joint. Sometimes if there is to much honey it won't burn. I haven't ever rolled a honey blunt, so I dont' know. But I would assume just wrap an other leaf. If you don't have honey syrup works good too.


--------------------
Trey Anastasio is god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: IhatetheDEA]
    #1257949 -

Why cant people just roll joints anymore?

Practice makes perfect my friend, so if you cant roll well then practice it, I have a disabled left hand and I can roll joints in 22 seconds (timed) and they come out tight as hell.

If you find papers too hard, then try rolling with blunts, I find it much easier and quicker to roll a nice blunt wrap compared to a spliff.

Hope this helped, take care bro.


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: TrauM]
    #1257987 -

definately, blunts I think are easier to roll, esspecially with a wrap instead of a cigar.

Blunt wraps I get are usually kinda lipped at one end and sticky on the other so I can just dump in, roll tight, lick , seal , dry and smoke.... easy as all hell.

If you havent rolled a blunt before I suggest learning on blunt wraps, much easier and forgiving then a real philly blunt.


--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: TrauM]
    #1258419 -

Im just myself getting okay with rolling joints, and that is after 7 years of smoking everyday (don't roll joints that much).

I do agree that rolling blunts are way easier, atleast for myself, than rolling joints. Can't figure out why!

Say Traum, how's Long Bitch treating you?


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1258493 -

Well.. A joint is a joint, dont put tobacco on it, I cant stand the flavor of tobacco mixed with weed, it taste dirty, plus the flavor of the weed is affected.

In my opinion, blunts are for shitty weed, cause u wont feel as strong the nasty flavor.

when you rolling a joint, I try put the pot even on the paper, but the trick is the rolling part, put pressure while rolling it.

and there is some pot that is a double waste on joints, i had some for New years, we had like an ounce for the night, and the joints just kept turning off. But the high was great.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems with rolling [Re: learning_byte]
    #1258558 -

i put tobacco (sp?) in joints. ive always heard that joints dont waste as much weed when you mix the marijuana with tobacco. took me a long time to roll a joint the right way.....lot of practice    :grin:


--------------------
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rolling Resin iloveraving 2,000 6 01/04/03 02:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Does anyone have problems with ADD/ADHD etc. whil
( 1 2 all )
EndlessJourney 5,011 25 10/05/22 07:39 PM
by LadyKat
* Strange lung and liver problems alphaone 1,894 12 02/16/04 12:05 PM
by alphaone
* damp off problems NiGGy 771 4 07/08/04 12:14 PM
by SgtStone
* Trippy Problems ... boeha 916 7 03/04/04 02:31 PM
by djsoy
* weird problem ive had during mushrooms trips
( 1 2 all )
Vats of Blood 2,323 20 09/28/03 01:52 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Back Problems from MDMA GanjaManDan 9,698 11 07/06/04 05:25 PM
by daft
* Panic Attack Problem or Something ShroomyZ 1,125 6 12/17/01 04:51 AM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,532 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.