Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
jerk off during the day
    #12549758 -

or more so at night?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12549781 -

Depends. :shrug:

Usually at night, 'cos it's the only time I get.
But if I have a whole day off to nothing (fucking rare, these days!) I can sometimes wank myself stupid (10 times easy).

Weed helps. :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12550031 -

I find i do it more at night, just something to do before going to bed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12550195 -

Right when I wake up, right in the middle of the day and right before I go to bed. My hand stayed off my dick more a few weeks ago, but the school semester just ended. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12550768 -

I generally try to avoid jacking off unless something distracts me from my plans. I hate doing it right before bed. for to me it makes me think a lot. Usually come up with negative stuff too since dopamine surges downward. I never think about how I would get the gun to blow my brains out if I was blinded, deaf, and crippled until a late night session.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12550779 -

Idle hands... the devils playground.
I never knew my dick was the devils playground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12551218 -

It depends on how horny I am...usually right after I get off of work as of late, because we have 3 temps that I want to defile :awesomenod:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12551631 -

I'm homeless so I usually jerk off behind K-Mart before it opens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12554336 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Idle hands... the devils playground.
I never knew my dick was the devils playground.



:satansmoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12554355 -

anytime the porn magically appears on my screen and then again in the morning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12555437 -

I try not to jack during the day because it makes it tougher to get anything productive done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: jerk off during the day [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12555911 -

I love a good morning wank. A beer and date with Rosie Palm after work isn't half bad either. I can still fuck my GF daily, sometimes twice and still wank.

I need more bitches. :lolsy:

Beat Off Pro Tip: Movie rental stores are becoming a thing of the past, but dating a girl that works for one is :thumbup::thumbup:. Think about all the free porn and movies.

Edited by Anonymous (05/13/10 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jerking it to friends' girlfriends
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,487 87 02/20/10 09:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerites are some of the most arrogant jerks around:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 2,494 124 03/28/09 08:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are there so many weirdos/creeps/jerks in the OTD board?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,210 31 01/11/08 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* Smoke pot then jerk off
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,079 69 11/15/10 06:34 AM
by Anonymous
* shit ive jerked off to
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,496 80 11/05/10 10:00 PM
by Anonymous
* Jerking off outdoors
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,739 38 03/19/09 09:40 AM
by Anonymous
* Jerking off
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 795 20 11/14/08 05:34 AM
by Anonymous
* Jerking off on opiates! Anonymous 810 19 04/06/10 12:10 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
411 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.