Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #12858370 -

I've heard things like 'jerking off /showering kills my high, even though it's good in the moment' and now every time I jerk off or shower while high I think about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #12858401 -

Just smoke more afterwards@

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12860389 -

i like jerking when coming down from a good high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12880019 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Why not inhale a bong rip right before cumming so that you exhale as you are ejaculating, it might take some time to mastur



Takes two hands to hit a bong.  But you have the right idea.  Bust off with a lung full of dopesmoke for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13485030 -

Bumping for great relevance- the vaporizer is hot. Then I'm going to bed. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13485257 -

heeell yea best feeling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #13485285 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13485306 -

I remember when I first realized how much more intense jerking off high was than sober.  Well, I don't remember the exact instant, but I do remember a lot of jerking off high.

I like to take a psychedelic up the butt so I know its gonna kick in in like 5 minutes, and try to jerk off before my brain is no longer intrigued enough to cum.  It's a struggle to overcome the part of your brain thinking "how weird is it that I'm masturbating to a video of two other monkey people sexing." long enough to get off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #13485458 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I remember when I first realized how much more intense jerking off high was than sober.



:whacker:  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoke pot then jerk off [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #13486422 -

I dont smoke anymore, but I love/loved getting high and jerkin it. then I usually smoked again. High sex is great also. The slow juicy kind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,079 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.