Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12469123 -

NastyDHL said:
...hate you...



I made up the whole story


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469148 -

:ooo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469156 -

danlennon3 said:
NastyDHL said:
...hate you...



I made up the whole story



:awedisgust:























:awesurprise:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469163 -

danlennon3 said:
NastyDHL said:
...hate you...



I made up the whole story



Im lying... that was all true... dont be a hater DHL:cool:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? *DELETED* [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469169 -

Post deleted by Oldgregg

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: Oldgregg]
    #12472121 -


    Hello;
   
      I thanks you for your interest in Alien Connection. I am looking for actors with experience, however, if I need some extras for the film I will contact you.
   
    Mike C.



Edited by skatealex2 (04/28/10 02:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2] * 1
    #12472496 -

Quote:
Some segments will be re-enacted using actors.



You cannot find better evidence than a well done re-enactment with spooky, spacey music.

I never believed until I saw James Garner in 'Fire in the Sky'.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12473008 -

skatealex2 said:

    Hello;
   
      I thanks you for your interest in Alien Connection. I am looking for actors with experience, however, if I need some extras for the film I will contact you.
   
    Mike C.






make a fake resume.  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "I Know What I Saw" (History Channel UFO documentary)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 6,182 67 01/15/10 01:22 AM
by evilturnip
* Dan Aykroyd UFO documentary Adamist 275 2 05/25/10 03:58 AM
by TheSpiderSilva
* UFO: Spiral Slips out of Wormhole in Tomsk Russia
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,167 36 03/20/07 05:31 PM
by ToTheSummit
* UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister
( 1 2 all )
PookztA 2,994 25 12/11/09 01:54 AM
by NlightNd1
* UFO/ET Dreams... Ever have them? c0sm0nautt 1,921 14 02/26/09 04:45 PM
by mathewww
* top 10 google video documentaries to watch (found this) KingOftheThing 3,724 9 02/12/14 10:09 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Shroom Documentary Thank_God_4_Jack 956 8 04/28/06 09:26 PM
by Thank_God_4_Jack
* Ufos, Angels and Gods Erocdar 584 8 02/24/09 01:13 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,853 topic views. 2 members, 24 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.