Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
should i cast for a ufo documentary?
    #12466827 -

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tfr/1706976869.html
"


ALIEN CONNECTION" is a new documentary being filmed around the Hudson Valley. Some segments will be re-enacted using actors. The following roles are open -- Auditions will be held on MAY 2ND IN ORANGE COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN AUDITONING PLEASE FORWARD YOUR ACTING RESUME, AGE AND HEADSHOT.

"Alien Connection" Roles:

Premier Joseph Stalin...---Russian Accent
KGB Chief Lavrenti Beria---Russian Accent
Soviet spy: Donald McLean---British Accent
Soviet spy: Guy Burgess---British Accent
Kim Philby: Soviet spy: British Accent
Anthony Blunt: Soviet spy---British Accent
John Cairncross: Soviet spy---British Accent

President Truman

Colonel Morris-- Commander of Wright Field in Ohio in 1947!
Capt. William Davidson--died under mysterious circumstances while on a mission that involved UFO's
Lt. Frank Brown--died under mysterious circumstances while on a mission that involved UFO's.
Lt. Colonel Donald Springer---the mystery man sent by Truman to investigate the deaths of Davidson & Brown!

The AUDITION DATE IS MAY 2ND----IF YOU WANT TO AUDITION I WILL NEED YOUR ACTING RESUME, HEADSHOT AND TELEPHONE NUMBER TO: alienwriter_7@yahoo.com


Mike C.

***********************THE FILM WILL BE SHOT IN THE HUDSON VALLEY********BECOME A PART OF HISTORY****************************************

LUNCH WILL BE SERVED ON ALL LOCATION SHOOTS!

"


im thinking of signing up to audition for this....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12466842 -

why not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12466852 -

yeah why not. you be makin some $$$ right??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12466857 -

Make yourself look as crazy as possible. just for the lols.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: highdroponics]
    #12466908 -

highdroponics said:
Make yourself look as crazy as possible. just for the lols.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12466926 -

NastyDHL said:
why not?



truuuu
DeadHearts said:
yeah why not. you be makin some $$$ right??



the ad doesnt say anything bout money but im sure theyll prob pay something...  itd be cool to do anyway

NastyDHL said:
highdroponics said:
Make yourself look as crazy as possible. just for the lols.






i would do this lol, but that may ruin my chances of getting hired.  i was actually thinking it would be funny to look back on if i played the part completely seriously  or if they would let me toke for my role

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12467218 -

skatealex2 said:
highdroponics said:
Make yourself look as crazy as possible. just for the lols.






i would do this lol, but that may ruin my chances of getting hired. 



start acting insane after you get hired. once they already start shooting. or make it like an on/off thang. :flowstone:

:thewarden:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12467303 -

Hell yeah!


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #12467326 -

I would do it in a second! but I just dont have the 500 bucks or so to get a portfolio and face shots


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12467973 -

Why would you need 500 bucks? 

Edited by skatealex2 (04/27/10 07:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12468703 -

skatealex2 said:
Why would you need 500 bucks? 



whenever you wanna be an extra in a movie or on a TV show, you need some type of specific portfolio with pictures and face-shots of yourself... So basically the company that can get you on TV has you to pay them 500 bucks to make the portfolio... But they say you make that 500+ back for being in these shows and movies.

I could have been on an episode of the Dave Chapelle show, 100% guaranteed... but I needed that portfolio and I didn't have 500 bucks to fork over. And I only had 1 day to get the money because the show was being filmed 2 days after! If I had the money I would have done it in an instant!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12468716 -

can't you take the pics  yourself and make your portfolio


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12468723 -

I also forgot... Sometimes they are looking for people and you do not need to go through that process. It's a lot of fun! I dont have any experience being on TV, but I was an extra on an episode of Pete and Pete:grin:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12468731 -

danlennon3 said:
I was an extra on an episode of Pete and Pete:grin:



WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT

ELABORATE. MEOW.
:catman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12468771 -

makaveli8x8 said:
can't you take the pics  yourself and make your portfolio



thats what im gonna do, just give them a pic or two and tell them whats up....  it sounds like they're just looking for people to re-enact scenes from ufo stories or something...



`WHat happened on Pete and Pete??

Edited by skatealex2 (04/27/10 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12468811 -

I was on the episode with Adam West as the principal, I actually got to sit with him for about an hour before the scene. I was in 5th grade so I didn't watch too much of the old school batman... But I loved Pete and Pete! And the group of us extras got to hang out with little Pete and all the other younger characters for an hour or two! Big Pete and the parents weren't there. But the hot girl, Michelle T--- from euro-trip was with us and when we were with Adam West! she was so young back then.

I was in one scene, but probably one of the most amazing scenes I could have ever been in.... I personally saw Adam West got covered with literally 50 gallons of creamed corn, coming out of a gigantic ear!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Edited by danlennon3 (04/27/10 10:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12468830 -

that episode...

there were a couple episodes with adam west as the principal.

so you chilled with little pete, nona f mecklenburg, wayne 'the pain' pardue, and the kreb scout chick? awesome...

thats fucking crazy man. i've always really admired actors for some reason...

can you see yourself in the episode at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: NastyDHL]
    #12468979 -

NastyDHL said:
so you chilled with little pete, nona f mecklenburg, wayne 'the pain' pardue, and the kreb scout chick? awesome...




It was the last season so there were some new characters too, I forget which ones stayed...I got all their signatures and the one fat kid signed, "live long, drink hard". the one girl actress sittin next to him saw it and called him stupid... so he crossed it out! but I could clearly read it!


NastyDHL said:
can you see yourself in the episode at all?





Besides the first time it aired on TV, I have only seen the episode one other time and it was streaming so everyones faces was a blur. It was also in the 90's when the cameras were not nearly as good as they are today, especially in a dark auditorium. But I was the only kid wearing This blue-ish lookin shirt, and I remembered where I was sitting, so I can barely make myself out! Haven't seen it in DVD quality if there is, but I would like to check it out.

It's funny because other than the first time I saw it, I never saw it again until about a year ago but it was really bad quality... but my friends and I were really high and they all screamed when they saw me! We kept rewinding it and pausing it, but it was such bad quality, I couldn't even recognize myself!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469051 -

They filmed the last season in the town I grew up in, so I met the whole cast at different occasions. When I met big Pete it was also hilarious! They were filming outside the Pete and Pete house and they let me and my two friends sit on the grass next door to watch... It was only a scene of big Pete riding his bike across the yard, but as he rode off camera, he rode right up to me and my friends and said "Hey kids, don't do drugs!" and just rode off.


But the coolest experience of all was that my father was a real estate agent at the time, and coincidentally the Pete and Pete house was up for sale the same time they were using it in the show... and my dad was the Realtor!!! So I got to hang out in the house for hours and chill in Pete and Pete's room!!!!!!!  Actually played with the devil sticks and other stuff that was laying around... The room was taped off so no one was allowed in.. but how could I resist?!?!?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: should i cast for a ufo documentary? [Re: danlennon3]
    #12469079 -

...hate you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "I Know What I Saw" (History Channel UFO documentary)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 6,182 67 01/15/10 01:22 AM
by evilturnip
* Dan Aykroyd UFO documentary Adamist 275 2 05/25/10 03:58 AM
by TheSpiderSilva
* UFO: Spiral Slips out of Wormhole in Tomsk Russia
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,167 36 03/20/07 05:31 PM
by ToTheSummit
* UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister
( 1 2 all )
PookztA 2,993 25 12/11/09 01:54 AM
by NlightNd1
* UFO/ET Dreams... Ever have them? c0sm0nautt 1,921 14 02/26/09 04:45 PM
by mathewww
* top 10 google video documentaries to watch (found this) KingOftheThing 3,724 9 02/12/14 10:09 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Shroom Documentary Thank_God_4_Jack 951 8 04/28/06 09:26 PM
by Thank_God_4_Jack
* Ufos, Angels and Gods Erocdar 584 8 02/24/09 01:13 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,853 topic views. 8 members, 38 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.