Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ufos, Angels and Gods
    #9849048 -

I rented this documentary last night. I found it's theory pretty interesting and entertaining to think about. It relates the UFO phenomenon with the Bible and it's prophecies, giving insight of how Earth is ruled by Satan and abductee's accounts of artificial insemination is a process creating hybrids, or DemiGods. Check it out!





--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Erocdar]
    #9849086 -

do you have to believe in those three things to make the docu worthwhile?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: druqs]
    #9849923 -

No not at all. Just some interesting ideas, I by no means believe everything in the documentary.


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Erocdar]
    #9850081 -

I look forward to watching this.  Lately, aliens and these type of historical extraterrestrial correlations have been grabbing my interest.


--------------------
When it rains, it spores :shroompick:

"Consciousness is the Universe recognizing itself." Once we perceive that everything is conscious we can then ask, "How does consciousness take all these varied forms?" - The Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell

All works of poster are of absolute fiction to be used for no other purpose but amusement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: jazzillion]
    #9854568 -

bump


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Erocdar]
    #9855001 -

old theories recycled into new age bs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9855200 -

Quote:
I rented this documentary last night. I found it's theory pretty interesting and entertaining to think about. It relates the UFO phenomenon with the Bible and it's prophecies, giving insight of how Earth is ruled by Satan and abductee's accounts of artificial insemination is a process creating hybrids, or DemiGods. Check it out!





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9856152 -

b0red5tiff said:
old theories recycled into new age bs



Just because old theories may have been recycled into a "new age bs" documentary doesn't mean every fucking person knows about them or has seen a film about them. You know about it already!!! Fucking great for you!


--------------------
"The mind is wandering by nature because it is progressive under the impulse of evolution induced by the cosmic intelligence responsible for the creation and evolution of everything"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ufos, Angels and Gods [Re: Erocdar]
    #9856189 -

Seems more realistic than the bible to me.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* Peter Jenning's UFOs
( 1 2 all )
Anjaba 3,913 29 02/25/05 10:01 PM
by SHiZNO
* Movies/documentaries about drugs Plok 3,491 15 02/15/05 11:13 PM
by Jim
* Arc Angels ... PawPaw 1,115 12 01/12/05 01:12 AM
by PawPaw
* STOP ALIEN ABDUCTIONS!
( 1 2 all )
Akira 4,182 28 02/06/10 06:20 PM
by Supreme Slammage
* Good books on the Hell's Angels? Crass 1,368 7 07/31/03 07:42 AM
by Bruiser
* fave documentarys??
( 1 2 all )
camelsmoker 2,781 26 06/07/05 01:34 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* OH MY GOD
( 1 2 all )
Snape 2,343 27 03/26/04 01:11 PM
by 2Experimental

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
584 topic views. 8 members, 3 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.