Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: OH MY GOD [Re: nofind_um]
    #2474362 - 03/26/04 04:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

1 dry gram is a fine head for me too.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: OH MY GOD [Re: Snape]
    #2474743 - 03/26/04 06:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So this is it.. I finally dosed and forgot about taking them to the party.

Damn.. I hope this won't be a waste.....

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2474779 - 03/26/04 06:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I usually get a pretty good buzz off of a gram.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2474902 - 03/26/04 06:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i did 1 gram once....... you might find yourself to get bored after a while in your room.. I ended up walking around my neighborhood and had some very profound realizations.... this was with weed as well.. the trip was from 11pm-3pm, then the effects slowly wore off. did you already take them? how was it

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: OH MY GOD [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2476629 - 03/26/04 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It was like being drunk, but with mild visuals and deep thinking. I remember being unable to sleep and listening to Rhapsody and be amazed by the music. I almost cried during Gargoyles, Angels of Darkness.

I remember seeing circles melting into other circles, pretty much like when you look closely in a soap bubble. I was seeing that all over my field of vision. My body was feeling extremely weird, but it was really pleasant. It was as if I had no weight and loads of weight at the same time.

After listening to "Power of the Dragonflame" CD, I had to take a piss so downstairs I went and while I walked I was feeling like I was in a kind of fantasy world. I was extremely happy and joyful. When I got to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't even recognize me. So I looked closer and finally saw myself. But my face was twisting and shrinking with the rest of my body. I was really scared so I turned away from the mirror and took my piss. And upstairs I went.

I wish I could put into words some of the thoughts that came to my mind. One thing I remember really well is thinking about you, people from the Shroomery. I felt you all in me, as if you helped my mind to achieve an awesome trip, even if it was only 1 gram. I also thought about life and where we're heading. Something I remember really well is:"If everybody on the planet just took the time to experience a trip with this spiritual guide, the world would be changed forever". Unfortunately, this will never be the case since the majority of human beings are extremely closed-minded and selfish.

That's almost all for this express trip report. I can't write everything that went through my mind, and I'm sorry for that (Hell, I'm still trying to remember everything, all I got now is bits and pieces of really awesome thoughts, all scattered in my brain  :crazy: )

I can't wait until a much stronger lonely trip. I read so many of your trip reports including 3.5 grams and out-of-this-world visuals, plus profound realizations about life.

Shrooms truly are a guide, I feel so much love for them now  :heartpump:

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
    #2476726 - 03/26/04 08:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I glad you enjoyed the experience and 1 gram worked for you so well. Mushrooms have put alot of things into perspective for me, and I haven't had any of those mind-blowing, ego death trips... yet. Mushrooms will always have a special place in my heart though, so I know where you're coming from. Next time you should try exploring nature. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2476757 - 03/26/04 08:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds nice

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2477052 - 03/26/04 10:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im glad it was a great trip! its so hard sometimes to not give into negative emotions/feelings when under the influence... if you let yourself slip into the downward spiral, its very hard to gain control of your mind... especially on high doses... Im glad you found your inner peace and got some revelations out of your experience.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order