Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve?
    #12451851 -

1.75L bottles are on sale at my liquor store.  I like regular Crown Royal, and am wondering if I should spring for a big bottle of the Special Reserve.

If I don't get that, Johnnie Walker Black is also on sale.

Help me make an informed decision shroomery! 



420th post!  :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: SbstratAlchemist] * 1
    #12451870 -

can't say i have brah, but my only experience with crown is a vague high school memory:wink:. but i commend ur 420 accomplishment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #12451971 -

I've never had the Special Reserve but always wondered how good it was. How much is the bottle on sale for?



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12452133 -

sounds extremely expensive


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #12452328 -

Are you kidding, you have to even question whether to get crown or black label?
Thats no question to me, buy the scotch. Crown is swill.
Not to say i didnt drink tons of the stuff in high school:shrug:


--------------------

Synchronicity is an ever present reality
for those who have eyes to see.


Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness
without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: lost in Ummagumma]
    #12452520 -

Special reserve in my opinion is subpar compared to crown classic. Stay away from it.


--------------------
"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: Dangeros65]
    #12452533 -

I drink Natty Light.



No :money:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: memes]
    #12452593 -

I don't know from Crown Royal, but I've been ordering whiskeys lately, looking for something better than Johnnie Walker Black.  I haven't found it yet.  I love Johnnie Walker.


--------------------
God is my designated driver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: darkczar]
    #12452604 -

Try Johhny Walker red, haha.


--------------------

Synchronicity is an ever present reality
for those who have eyes to see.


Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness
without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: lost in Ummagumma]
    #12452608 -

I'm a fan of Evan green

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: lost in Ummagumma]
    #12452820 -

Johnny blue. It is oh so delicious.  Might go polish my bottle off later.


--------------------
"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: Dangeros65]
    #12452886 -

johnny blue ftw.

crown royal SR is the shit man! I'd snatch it up if its on sale. keep it around. chicks will dig that more than johnny btw.


--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: nismo2491]
    #12452903 -

I'd take Gibsons Reserve over CR. Gibson Sterling though =  :puke:


--------------------
Master Slants Made Simple

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: Mephistophelian] * 1
    #12454523 -

I'm leaning toward Crown Royal Special Reserve because I've never had it and my friends are big Crown fans.  I like how smooth and easily drinkable it is too.  But I really like Johnnie Walker Black as well.

The CRSR is on sale for $70 and the JWB is $65.  I may just buy both but then I'd feel like an alcoholic!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: SbstratAlchemist] * 1
    #12454549 -

CR is my favorite drink. It's perfect. CR SR is also good, but I prefer the taste a buzz from the original.


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: King Koopa]
    #12454662 -

Just go with Georgi vodka. Get fucked up for like a dollar. Lol


--------------------
"So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: King Koopa]
    #12455412 -

Dangeros65 said:
Special reserve in my opinion is subpar compared to crown classic. Stay away from it.



King Koopa said:
CR is my favorite drink. It's perfect. CR SR is also good, but I prefer the taste a buzz from the original.



This is my dilemma.  I'd hate to get a big bottle of SR only to find that I actually like the original better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: SbstratAlchemist]
    #12455415 -

i just checked my account balance.

$0.60

I can't even afford to drink natty right now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: memes]
    #12455433 -

Sorry to hear that.  My next drink will be in your honor!  :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone drink Crown Royal Special Reserve? [Re: SbstratAlchemist]
    #12455464 -

I say just get it to try it. If you like Crown you're still going to like the special, theres no about it. Only you can make the decision of which one you like better.


I say go for it


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fav. Drink-Drinking with friends(dry on mushrooms) DanKGrooV 1,311 8 04/16/03 09:56 PM
by CultyVader
* Whats your Favorite mixed drink?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
guri 8,981 63 05/04/05 11:11 AM
by SoopaX
* Drinking stories mxdrk 892 10 02/28/05 10:20 PM
by chocbruce
* May I Buy You A Drink? Phencyclidine 1,200 11 06/12/03 01:48 AM
by the universe
* What to mix with red wine( Merlot) flowstone 10,019 18 02/08/06 03:30 AM
by RESTLESS
* what mixed drinks can you make with whiskey?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,842 23 05/01/04 01:21 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Crown Royal *DELETED* dobinky 428 1 03/31/05 03:32 PM
by i_rage_against
* Steel Reserve mmmmmm!
( 1 2 all )
sui 4,636 35 10/29/04 10:07 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,005 topic views. 3 members, 24 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.