Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Does anyone else not care for babies?
    #12443708 -

All of this endless coddling and gushing over fat little brainless amoeboids. I don't get it. I hate babies. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12443724 -

same, i hate them.
stupid brainless drooling sacs of tantrums.

might as well adopt a retard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12443770 -

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I do like puppies though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12443799 -

you were kids... too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12443839 -

Yeah, the self loathing really lifted after I got older.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12443899 -

Anonymous #3 said:
you were kids... too



Thats what I try to think but I remember when I was a kid and I never was a "mommy I want this I want that" and then cry and throw a fit in the store.  I also never was a rude little fuck who ran around in public bumping into other people and being super annoying.  I guess its because my parents knew how to raise me:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12443921 -

I like babies with fava beans.

:crochunterbaby:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12449096 -

Babies are OK.
Toddlers you just want to kick down the stairs to have them shut the fuck up and sit still for a few seconds, but most babies truly don't give a fuck about the world around them and merely stare out quietly in blissful ignorance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12449261 -

I hate kids. babies. etc. I can't stand them. they annoy me. shut the fuck up and stop being so damn boisterous.  Adults are trying to get shit done. 
I don't remember being that annoying when I was a kid. I mean maybe baby/toddler whatever. But I never remembered being attached to my parents as a kid. I loved to go out and play. I don't know wtf is up with children these days but they just always seem to be attached to mommy and/or daddy's hip with a psp in their hands to occupy them. NO FUCKING WONDER THEY'RE ALL FAT!!! THEY DON'T FUCKING MOVE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12449268 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
you were kids... too



.  I guess its because my parents knew how to raise me:shrug:



DING DING DING DING we have a winner!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12450756 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Babies are OK.
Toddlers you just want to kick down the stairs to have them shut the fuck up and sit still for a few seconds, but most babies truly don't give a fuck about the world around them and merely stare out quietly in blissful ignorance.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12451107 -

I think I'm sick in the head because I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I see some stupid ugly little toddler crying.:eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12451127 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I think I'm sick in the head because I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I see some stupid ugly little toddler crying.:eek:



if you're a male, SEEK HELP. NOW!!!
if you're a female, it means you're internal clock is telling you its time to mate. Wanna get a bite to eat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12451151 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12451160 -

that baby has some grey eyes.
and it keeps looking at me like it wants something. thats why babies are annoying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12451207 -

i fuckin hate other people's babies (and pregnant women for that matter...mood swings, so annoying)

but i'm sure that if i get around to having my own, i will love it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #12451505 -

OTOH Twin babies are fucking creepy. They use their synchro-stare on you and you can tell that they're in telepathic communication on how to brutally murder you in your sleep and who gets to eat your liver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12451571 -

this thread wins.

babies are cute sometimes (except the hideous ugly ones, and nig babies) but i would never want to be in charge of one.  fuck that noize na-mean?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12451586 -

don't be hatin on the lil nigglets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else not care for babies? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12451603 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My girlfriend and her Ex
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 4,743 183 08/19/10 05:46 AM
by Anonymous
* Lettuce be reality #21 (12/11) Anonymous 555 15 12/11/10 06:44 PM
by Anonymous
* Life is Suffering
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,743 60 12/04/08 05:40 PM
by Anonymous
* the Stupids won
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 862 45 01/12/09 02:58 PM
by Anonymous
* No friends = no photos.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 750 35 10/06/09 11:12 PM
by Anonymous
* I have lost my way
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 828 47 02/17/09 02:03 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't mind living in my room 50% of the time
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 644 24 02/23/09 07:30 AM
by Anonymous
* Mods you hate and why
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,207 35 05/12/09 08:14 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
624 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.