Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9812767 -

Anonymous #1 said:
and I can't seem to find it. I lack purpose and am without clarity. How do you/I find my way? (without using drugs!!)



Just do whatever you are doing. If drugs make you realize something is wrong, you'll know it.

The drugs will get boring before anyone is going to make a good enough argument to convince you otherwise.

And try not to think that you have to do something. Try not working and enjoying life for a bit. Maybe you don't know what makes you happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9812782 -

have MORE SEX


take MORE DRUGS


just know that nothing will ever show you the way.



xcept ur boner.



into some tight p00n










while ur doing all that make money and create more money making oportunities.



LIFE IS A GAME

WIN you loser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9813513 -

god I could of gone without seeing that poster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9813535 -

She looks like Rogue from X-Men....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9813675 -

If you're miserable, you might as well center your existence around something besides your self.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9813727 -

But everyone else is miserable, too, you fucking retard. :imslow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9814409 -

That doesn't negate my point...you brainless son of a unshaven whore beast. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have lost my way [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #9814504 -

It negates the point of your point, though! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my friend just lost a brick of cocaine
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,227 29 11/19/07 10:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Looking for a lost love ? Anonymous 229 8 11/15/07 11:35 AM
by Anonymous
* My girlfriend lost her virginity to her dad
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,954 42 03/13/08 07:49 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 609 27 11/03/08 06:42 AM
by Anonymous
* Lost my sex drive
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 656 22 11/06/08 04:53 PM
by Anonymous
* I lost my virginity about three hours after I had my first kiss and hug from a non-family member Anonymous 658 16 01/09/08 07:20 AM
by Anonymous
* i lost all my hook ups Anonymous 164 5 09/29/08 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* The "midwest"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,409 76 01/27/10 07:51 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
828 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.